The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I am new for this type of forum

Sukhmeet

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 18, 2021
Hello everyone,
Its sukhmeet from india. I recently completed my schooling and got to know about the book millionaire fastlane . I am reading it and found it quite inspiring. I would love to be a part of this community of like minds who wants to be financially free. Thanks for accepting me here :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted85763

Hello everyone,
Its sukhmeet from india. I recently completed my schooling and got to know about the book millionaire fastlane . I am reading it and found it quite inspiring. I would love to be a part of this community of like minds who wants to be financially free. Thanks for accepting me here :)
That's great. You have your whole life ahead of you to make it anyway you want!

D

Deleted85763

Yea i happy that i got to know about this at the early stage of my life .
Can you think of any interesting products in India that you can sell to Europe and USA? Something that doesn't exist there but is popular in India?

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the Fastlane form and really happy to see all of you here.

[REMOVED]
Tammie. Read the rules. All your posts seem to be self-promotional. This won’t get engagement from other forum members, and may get you banned.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tammie Nguyen

New Contributor
Aug 10, 2021
Tammie. Read the rules. All your posts seem to be self-promotional. This won’t get engagement from other forum members, and may get you banned.
Thank you for letting me know. I'm just looking for business partners and no promotion here. Are you interested in our affiliate program above?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thank you for letting me know. I'm just looking for business partners and no promotion here. Are you interested in our affiliate program above?

Following up a mod's request that you stop promoting with an actual promotion is quite legendary.

Clearly you will be promoting something every time you post, so goodbye and good luck.

prince1234

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Sep 8, 2021
welc
Hello everyone,
welcome, i m also from India. i will be glad if i can help you.

prince1234

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Sep 8, 2021
Can you think of any interesting products in India that you can sell to Europe and USA? Something that doesn't exist there but is popular in India?
mayebe spices. The amount of spices grown here is more than any other place. And i think people of USA and Europe love spices .
But it is availaible there.
I think some beutiful arts from the different part of the country. The art here varies from place to place and they are amazing but many people here don't value it. But how about giving the real value to artist and the art of here is also famous in the western countries.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...