What's new

I almost gave up (AGAIN)

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

bearsgrateful

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Messages
5
Rep Bank
$90
User Power: 80%
It's crazy how you hit the space of void and fear at the same time. Here I was working on my umptenth business and started to doubt myself which has actually been a rare occurrence in my entrepreneurial journey. In my past ventures it never even crossed my mind that they wouldn't work so I just powered through like it was nothing. Luckily for me, I have always had the mentality and just started flipping stuff if I ended up against a wall pre-launch. I would put hours upon hours with a laser type focus once I came up with an idea and run with it. What's different now? Maybe, it's because the last one was a colossal failure compared to the others? Maybe, it's because I am older now and feel that I have more to lose? I am not exactly sure but something changed this morning that put breath back into my lungs.

I was reading Unscripted this morning and came across more gold: Over the last couple days I had moments of uncertainty because while searching for content and improving my skillsets I had the realization that I was in a "Crowded Room". Before I hit the chapter this morning my brain started playing tricks on me and my inner voice started to fill my head with doubt. Could all these hours that I had already put into this thing be another huge waste of time? The good thing is the market definitely isn't saturated and I have a different perspective. But, I couldn't imagine how many people would hit the wall here.

Then the magic words: "you must skew value attributes" (light bulb ON). Then my competitive nature locks in and after looking around I know for a fact that I can bring more value and serve people better. I just have to remember that there is nothing on the other side of fear but growth.

Thank you again MJ and the Fastlane!!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom