The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hypnotising yourself to create the character and belief you want! (POWERFUL)

Anything related to matters of the mind

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
How much do you have to reinvest in washing the stench off you though?

I tried to make a deal with that devil actually. It was one of my biggest failures, it burned me up pretty bad, but as time marches on, it’s becoming easier and easier to be glad it didn’t go my way.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Hey man, I've thought about it. I can't say I would be happy about it, but I'd take the money. Thing is, they are going to waste it no matter what, and there's not a damn thing I can really do about it. So I'll take the contract and consider it repayment of a tiny fraction of the money they stole from me at gunpoint and spent on foreign wars that don't affect me, or "fact-finding missions" to a senator's bank account in the Caymans.

No question.

I believe I’m a more polished, versatile, and better balanced business person today because I didn’t make that happen.

It’s easy to get a big head and start to think you’re a genius when you hit that home run without seeing how hard things can actually be. I’m glad I have a taste of that struggle mixed with some good doubles and triples. I feel better positioned for a private sector home run these days.

I recently felt kind of convicted that I buy guns from companies that fill government contracts. I’m probably not going to do that anymore. That’s full circle. I was selling tech tools for the enforcement of a stupid tyrannical law 10 years ago.

Last edited:

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I think you're wrong, but I can see where the sceptisicm is comming since gurus have been saying similar things.
The difference here is that there is real science behind it and it's not some woo woo garbage.
And you would be disagreeing with some of the greatest and most influential people in history,
not to mention the greatest minds in the field od Psychology.
You're right, I know nothing of psychology, hypnosis, or gurus. Who am I to question "the greats"?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Go

Goggina is literally using Affirmations and Self hypnosis, he even created an alter ego which he talks about in Detail in his book.
You either feel confident/ good and empowering,
Or feel paranoid/hypercompetative and being hardcore on yourself.

These two schools of thought do not go together.

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
Hypnosis does work, BUT, not like how you think it does. It may be helpful to persuade yourself or others of certain things, but beyond that its use is limited. And like much of psychotherapy, it has the causality BACKWARDS.

Mike Tyson wasn’t confident and crushing opponents in the ring because he visualized himself doing it and practiced affirmations. He would have crushed them just as much without those things. It was the countless hours in the gym and getting punched in the face that made him confident in those situations.

Your programming is the result of your BEHAVIOR - not so much of your thoughts. You’re a coward because you’re behaving like a coward.

But people don’t like accepting this basic truth because then it means that they don’t really have control over their physical environment just through their mind. It means coming to terms with their physical limitations.

Namely, you can’t be courageous in battle if you don’t practice fighting. You can’t be confident with women if you always avoid talking to them. The solutions to all your problems is to change your behaviors. You’re a weak coward, so stop doing what weak cowards do.

F*ck! Stop playing around with your thoughts and hypnotizing yourself and start doing what scares you and makes you shit your pants. That’s all you need to do to start growing.

Because like it or not, your thoughts are 90% CONTROLLED BY YOUR ENVIRONMENT. As are your emotions. And that’s exactly how it should be, because your thoughts and emotions need to help you navigate your environment given your past and current abilities. I know you wish your thoughts could be what you want to be regardless of the fact that you’re broke and can’t even afford to use a public toilet… but unfortunately, that’s not how it works!

To think like a rich man, first you have to become a rich man. Then it’s easy to think like one.

Why not @ tag me dawg?

I can see you’ve been following my content.

I’m looking forward for @Lex DeVille reading and endorsing my psychological studies though :oops::

Exactly,
I Never said it is a the only thing the matters, I wrote in the end that action is what matters.
Im not rich by any means, but I make a good living for a 23 year old, I make 11k a month with my e commerce business, and I am obviously working on improving it.

You can Apply this to other areas in life, like dating.
Approaching girla wont get you nowhere if you are insecure af.
Hey but F*ck it Arguing on the Internet is a waste of time.
If it helps someone good if not who cares :D
You can't change people minds anyway, becouse everyone believes what they want to believe.
Thanks For the advice!

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
I think you are just focusing on those kind of people who are lazy and won't get shit done regardless.
But I get shit done mate, I make big money for my age, Fight in amatuer Muay thai matches, have a rotation of hot girls and Workout in the gym like a mad man, I ran my first Marathon and Recently Bought an Bmw M5 at 23 yo.
So how can it be bad for me thinking that I am capable of doing whatever I want, and I can accomplish anything I set my mind to?
I don't see how that can hurt me, it has only benifited me so far to think I am the man and that I am completely capable achieving great things.
Maybe that's just me I don't know, but beyound getting rich I don't want to be a weak minded Individual who has no self respect and self love.
So I don't see how it can hurt you telling yourself you are the F*cking man every day and believing it. Words have power, Why are Brands using chosen words to make themselves powerful?
Research any hyper succesful Individual, they all had great self talk.
Mohammad Ali, Schwarzenegger,Trump,Ronaldo, Bruce Lee, Tyson, Carnegie, Richard branson, Mark cuban. I even saw Andrew Tate talking about having his own Hypnotist, and he is also Selfhypnorising himself.
This is not some law of attractive bs, you can find Hypnotists as guests on the joe rogan expirience,
There are neuroscientists like Andrew Huberman talking about the benefits of Hypnosis, I
so I would recommended you checking it out man, it's very interesting and fascinating.
Did'nt Mj himself talk about Visualisation in his book if I can recall?
I remember he gave the example of lifting weights and you Visualising yourself lifting with easy, you literally can see improvement instantly.
There are Piano players who practise playing the piano IN THEIR HEAD, same as Tyson imagening his punches going though the skull of his opponents. You can literally hypnotize people to feel no pain and burning them with fire without them feeling.
So to all the people disagreeing with me, The Mind is a very very powerful Instrument and we still are making diacoveries on the mind and psychology to this day.

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
I was going to hop in and add some interesting studies but, holy hell, looks like all you guys woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.
Haha Yes I also don't get why everybody seems so attacked by it.
I mean obviously you can Definetly make money without using any of the things I mentioned.
But this is clearly posted in the catogory MINDSET and not financial advice.
If there are any Fighters who compete like me, you would know how Important self talk and affirmations are. But I guess not a lot of you are familiar with that world so I get the reaction.

Guyfieri5

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jul 13, 2019
Raleigh, North Carolina
Hypnosis does work, BUT, not like how you think it does. It may be helpful to persuade yourself or others of certain things, but beyond that its use is limited. And like much of psychotherapy, it has the causality BACKWARDS.

Mike Tyson wasn’t confident and crushing opponents in the ring because he visualized himself doing it and practiced affirmations. He would have crushed them just as much without those things. It was the countless hours in the gym and getting punched in the face that made him confident in those situations.

Your programming is the result of your BEHAVIOR - not so much of your thoughts. You’re a coward because you’re behaving like a coward.

But people don’t like accepting this basic truth because then it means that they don’t really have control over their physical environment just through their mind. It means coming to terms with their physical limitations.

Namely, you can’t be courageous in battle if you don’t practice fighting. You can’t be confident with women if you always avoid talking to them. The solutions to all your problems is to change your behaviors. You’re a weak coward, so stop doing what weak cowards do.

F*ck! Stop playing around with your thoughts and hypnotizing yourself and start doing what scares you and makes you shit your pants. That’s all you need to do to start growing.

Because like it or not, your thoughts are 90% CONTROLLED BY YOUR ENVIRONMENT. As are your emotions. And that’s exactly how it should be, because your thoughts and emotions need to help you navigate your environment given your past and current abilities. I know you wish your thoughts could be what you want to be regardless of the fact that you’re broke and can’t even afford to use a public toilet… but unfortunately, that’s not how it works!

To think like a rich man, first you have to become a rich man. Then it’s easy to think like one.

Why not @ tag me dawg?

I can see you’ve been following my content.

I’m looking forward for @Lex DeVille reading and endorsing my psychological studies though :oops::

I agree, confidence comes from actually DOING not thinking about doing things.

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
I think it's the fact that you're a fairly new user, small post history, no avatar that makes people more comfortable attacking your post. I understand you're probably just wanting to provide value to forum but I can see why it might rub some people the wrong way.

I think affirmations + meditations are very helpful for a lot of people. This is a forum of a lot of successful people and Im positive that a lot of them dont do any of what you're suggesting so its obviously not needed or wanted from them. Even though you aren't a guru, aren't asking for money or to sign up for some sleazy course people might feel a similar way to how you've presented this.

Anyone responding to you saying that you are flat out wrong and that their solution is the correct way are more at fault than you imo. People need to experiment what works for them. There are no one size fits all solutions to becoming successful.
Yes becouse I joined the forum recently, doese'nt mean I am a noob who just started out and makes no money. I Have an e commerce business that makes me 100k+ a year.
And who cares about an Avatar anyway
I just gave the forum a shot and posted something, becouse who has time to hang out on forums in the real world if you are a serious Business man?
So if Selfhypnosis is Action faking, then spensing time on a forum is alsoba waste of time, if you apply the logic.
"So stop spending time on forums and Do the Work! Bla bla...

S.A

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Dec 24, 2016
Feeling that anything is possible is not necessary for everyone's journey. You don't have to believe you can start a car to do it. You just put the key in the ignition and turn it.

Mindset plays a role in success. Choices and actions play a bigger and more important role that people avoid by dabbling in self-help stuff.
I can only say you are right it is true action wil allways be better then non-action.
The point is this: If you know the story of mike tyson, then you know that he is indeed a very unstable, the fact that a mentor (cus) can make a person like mike who is naturaly ustable sutch e beast and the most scary mindset ever to be a boxer.
It only was possible because his mind was daily feed with philosophy, psychology, hypnothesis and association shows how powerfull these tools can be. just see what happend after cus died and no one else was there to feed his mind with the right things.
If you do not believe you can make it you will never start because who challenges himself to something that is not possible ( in his opinion).

another great example was this one guy who runned a mile under 4 minutes hes name was Roger Bannister.
Befor he did it, anyone agreed that its not possible to do it.

Since he did even highschoolers did that. I hope you get my point.

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
@Miha99 here's an interesting video about Goggins...

Watch from 1:06:00 until 1:13:40

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwQhKFMxmDY

Listen to what Dr. Andrew Huberman says... "He [David Goggins] uses BEHAVIOR as the way to shift sensation, perception, feeling and thoughts [...] When most people don't like what they feel they start negotiating sensation, they start trying to control their perception, feelings, Lord knows what those are and how to control them, thoughts are complicated, so he just goes immediately to ACTION [...] This is the Holy Grail of neuroscience, how can I modify my brain?, you do it by placing yourself in discomfort and using that to move you to ACTION [...] Starting with behavior [...] the way to control our nervous system is to change our behavior first, but usually people start the other way around with thoughts, emotions, etc. and it doesn't work so well"

I'm paraphrasing cause obviously it takes time to put it down word for word, but that's the gist.

Most of the emphasis on the mind and your thoughts comes from the cognitive revolution in the 70s - I think that's still holding us back. Thoughts simply don't have the power that people often attribute to them when it comes to shifting action. A direct focus on the actions you need to take is always faster.

I am open minded, I've read the two books you mentioned (Psychocybernetics, and Awaken the Giant Within) and many many others about psychology, hypnosis and the human mind. I am an NLP practitioner as well, which is basically covert hypnosis. It's not that I don't know what I'm talking about, it's actual experience trying those things and attempting to figure out if they work or not - that's where my insights are coming from.

If the "cognitive" method (which includes, to a certain extent, hypnosis) was as powerful as practitioners say it is, then why is it that only 40% of patients suffering from depression who undertake CBT improve by the end of it, and we know that around 25% would have improved naturally without any treatment whatsoever?

And the stats are similar for other general conditions such as anxiety, and a lot worse for more serious conditions such as OCD (of which I have suffered and I'm intimately familiar with).
I know that Interview but the topic in the video they are talking about is Fear, and fear managment, and I know all about that I have a carear of Picking uo chicks and beeing involved in that community I know you are goinf to be affraid regardless of what you think but you still do it.
But the topic we are discussing is not about fear.

About the Depression, If you would not believe in Depression you would not have it, so again that is also a belief they have. And also Andrew Tate talked about Depression in detail and that it just exists mostly in the west.
am from the balkans we have no such thing here and people are not doing to therapy, Im not a fan of modern therapists.

If you don't belive self talk is powerful than go to the mirror every morning and tell yourself you are a worthless piece of shit and you are a failure and a loser for a year. :D

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
I wouldn't want to stop my brain from telling me I'm a loser when I really am one. That message is helpful. So F*ck the hypnosis - I want to be told I'm a loser so I can have the drive to change that!
Great one, agree, but It's not what people tell you it's what you tell yourself.

Man I agree on all you say, but you keep aee not listening what I am telling here.

I AM ACTION TAKING A LOT. I DO ALL THE THINGS.
I GO TO THE GYM, I WORK. ON THE BUSINESS I MAKE THE CALLS, I TRAIN TO FIGHT ECT.

You ade just focusing on people who do'nt do anything and just focus on talking and you're labeling me as one of them.

You can do both godamn it! That's the point.
Haha, I would, except that I see that as an equal waste of time as the opposite.
You know what else is wasting time? Chatting with a dude on this forum, you should stop chatting with me and get back to work lol hahah, just joking, but you get my point.

Guyfieri5

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jul 13, 2019
Raleigh, North Carolina
So if Selfhypnosis is Action faking, then spensing time on a forum is alsoba waste of time, if you apply the logic.
"So stop spending time on forums and Do the Work! Bla bla...
The forum could be action-faking if you're not using it to network and gain valuable insights for your business. Like any tool, it really just depends on what you're trying to do. A lot of great stories and resources here if you look hard enough. I'm still not sure what you mean by "self-hypnosis" as this is the first I've heard of it, but I think we all agree that having a positive mindset is extremely valuable to gaining success. You enter action-faking territory when you start using visualization techniques or whatever instead of taking action to achieve your goals. I'm sure using them and taking action could be beneficial I guess although I'm still not sure how.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
This life sounds like a pile of hopeless shit to me.
What's your alternative for a newbie?

And please, for the love of God, don't say get a job. This is an entrepreneurship forum, not a "get your career going" forum.

But yeah, I guess I agree with you. If I started from 0 today as a freelancer, I'd be on Upwork 100% of the time. You can make $10K+/mo on Upwork if you're good, whatever your skill is. Don't listen to any guru, just trust your instincts, build relationships and deliver for people there. They're already looking for the work you offer, they're easy to sell to. And if you just want an easy life... be on Upwork and work there. If you want to be an entrepreneur, level up from there. I would never learn copywriting and go around trying to sell strangers on the internet. You'll be dead broke that way. Go to the place where people who want to buy copy already are. As a newbie, your chances of closing high-ticket deals without any training whatsoever from strangers on the internet are basically 0. Even if you had 100 sales calls you'd struggle to close 1. And if you're a newbie copywriter, you probably won't even get 10 sales calls in 6 months LOL!

When I ran my agency in DR in finance, I'd get weekly emails from dead broke copywriters "hire me, hire me" they were crying. I hired one guy who did a terrible job, fired him, and never hired anyone that way again. Your chances of getting hired through cold outreach at that stage are virtually 0. Maybe if you have guys like David Deutsch, Rory Sutherland and so on recommending you, then you may have a shot. But as a newbie? You're crazy bro...

Last edited:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
What's your alternative for a newbie?
Oh, I don’t know, something that doesn’t violate every single one of the CENTS commandments and has some originality might be a start.

“Hey latest victim, be a copywriter like me!” Stop. Just stop. It’s settling. It’s a total cop out. I can’t stand the idea of someone signing up for an entrepreneur forum and then the copywriting brigade wins him over to be a freelance loser with them.

Control? Bow down to upwork everyone. Its algo is your new deity.

Entry? Please. Approximately 9 out of every 8 eNtrEpRnEnOOOOOOOrs are copywriters.

Need? See entry.

Time? Yesterday’s copywriting proponent has ZERO freedom to do anything other than keyboard warrior or lose his “business.”

Scale? Maybe if you found stupid enough people to work for you instead of signing up for their own upwork account.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Mar 15, 2018
And please, for the love of God, don't say get a job. This is an entrepreneurship forum, not a "get your career going" forum.

You think starting in the most saturated field known today is different than having a job? That’s what you’d call “entrepreneurship”?!

That’s cute.

This:

Oh, I don’t know, something that doesn’t violate every single one of the CENTS commandments and has some originality might be a start.

“Hey latest victim, be a copywriter like me!” Stop. Just stop. It’s settling. It’s a total cop out. I can’t stand the idea of someone signing up for an entrepreneur forum and then the copywriting brigade wins him over to be a freelance loser with them.

Control? Bow down to upwork everyone. Its algo I’d your new deity.

Entry? Please. Approximately 9 out of every 8 eNtrEpRnEnOOOOOOOrs are copywriters.

Need? See entry.

Time? Yesterday’s copywriting proponent has ZERO freedom to do anything other than keyboard warrior or lose his “business.”

Scale? Maybe if you found stupid enough people to work for you instead of signing up for their own upwork account.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
556%
Apr 17, 2022

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Mar 15, 2018
Working as a freelancer on Upwork, you can make $10K+/mo and take a week off too. Tell me which job can help you do that? That's right - none.
Lol, ok. Sounds like you already made up your mind.

Sure. There are NO OTHER OPTIONS! ;)

It’s this kind of limited thinking that drives me nuts man. Seriously. It’s like driving with a blindfold.

It’s not about $10k / mo.

To me, it’s about seeing your future and making the most out of it.

F*ck your $10k!

I ask you, how do you make $10mm? How do you up the odds of making $100mm “F*ck you money”?!

Think bigger.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
The last tag :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can't stop laughing. Who did this lol
I’m surprised there isn’t one up there that says “Kak is mean to freelancers.”

My reality is that I am being as helpful as I can be.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
I reject the idea that someone could have enough skills to succeed as a freelancer and be completely incapable of starting a real business. I don’t subscribe to this existence of an entrepreneurial purgatory where someone needs to freelance and keyboard ninja until something good happens. That’s my problem.

Either you have enough skills or you don’t and should be engaged in acquiring them.

Of course someone who has very valuable skills to market can make money that sounds good to someone with no skills by freelancing them. I’m just not convinced that person is engaged in the best use of those skills. And I have never been close to being convinced of this.
Sure, this is a much more sensible post and there’s nothing here for me to disagree with you. I’d never go back to freelancing, except if my business went bankrupt and I’d need to make some money while building another business.

I ask you, how do you make $10mm? How do you up the odds of making $100mm “F*ck you money”?!
Own a company that solves a problem in a scalable way, ideally relying on some form of recurring revenue.

Be in a business that involves large deals and you can get a cut - think real estate, oil rigs, planes etc.

And the easiest way - government contracts :rofl:

Bernard Arnault, richest man on the planet, his father had a “construction company”, but if you read the original french media you’ll find out it was a “travaux publics” company — meaning a company that does public construction work for the government.

Trump’s father made most of his money from the government.

Dan Pena started with the government doing oil deals.

And the list can go on. The easiest way to make billions is by working with the government.

Skroob

Entrepreneur // Mobile Application Developer
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Feb 18, 2022
Jacksonville, FL
I tried to make a deal with that devil actually. It was one of my biggest failures, it burned me up pretty bad, but as time marches on, its becoming easier and easier to be glad it didn’t go my way.
Hey man, I've thought about it. I can't say I would be happy about it, but I'd take the money. Thing is, they are going to waste it no matter what, and there's not a damn thing I can really do about it. So I'll take the contract and consider it repayment of a tiny fraction of the money they stole from me at gunpoint and spent on foreign wars that don't affect me, or "fact-finding missions" to a senator's bank account in the Caymans.

• Banned

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
I notice you did not start this post by sharing even a single way this has brought you tangible success
I think you're wrong, but I can see where the sceptisicm is comming since gurus have been saying similar things.
The difference here is that there is real science behind it and it's not some woo woo garbage.
And you would be disagreeing with some of the greatest and most influential people in history,
not to mention the greatest minds in the field od Psychology.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Love goggins, I ran recently my first Marathon.
But the Tony Robbins’ “feel good” and “believe in yourself” era was over.

Now it is all about being hardcore on yourself, which is pretty much easier to understand.

People were really upset that “feeling good” was getting nowhere, whereas being hardcore drives immediate result.

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
And how do you become secure if not by approaching and failing? Confidence isn’t something you magically turn on with your mind. It’s something that comes from COMPETENCE - being good at something.

When you approach a girl for the first time, you WILL be an insecure F*ck, unless you’re delusional. No two ways about it. It’s only once you become competent about it that you stop feeling insecure and start feeling confident.

Once again, the feeling follows from your situation and environment. Once your situation changes, your feelings also change.

Desiring to feel confident before you deserve to feel confident is stupid. Instead, you should stop letting your feelings control your actions. You feel insecure AF, approach the girl anyway! You know you’ll fail, do it anyway as rejection training. Most people though don’t do it because they’ve been told they should feel confident when approaching. Which is bullshit… the confidence comes from approaching, not the approaching from the confidence.
Agree.
Man you got this all wrong this is not a substitute for action, and I never said it waa anywhere.
Same as reading books, podcasts and stuff.
You have to do both, if you take massive action in any field and then have great self talk on top of it, I don't see how it can be bad in any way?

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Exactly,
I Never said it is a the only thing the matters, I wrote in the end that action is what matters.
Im not rich by any means, but I make a good living for a 23 year old, I make 11k a month with my e commerce business, and I am obviously working on improving it.

You can Apply this to other areas in life, like dating.
Approaching girla wont get you nowhere if you are insecure af.
Hey but F*ck it Arguing on the Internet is a waste of time.
If it helps someone good if not who cares :D
You can't change people minds anyway, becouse everyone believes what they want to believe.
Thanks For the advice!
Affirmation and asserting confidence is trying to solve the problem of the lack of ambition. You are not going to try if you think you have zero chance.

But biggest pain points is that people don’t execute well and give up. Because work is usually boring, painful and that is why people get paid to do work. When it comes to personal business and many other important things in life no one pays you cash upfront.

Think of someone who spends twenty min affirming positveness, then begin to focus and work for thirty minutes, but then waste the next two hours on social media. The problem of affirmation is that it kicks start something but it doesn’t solve the biggest problem in execution.

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
Affirmation and asserting confidence is trying to solve the problem of the lack of ambition. You are not going to try if you think you have zero chance.

But biggest pain points is that people don’t execute well and give up. Because work is usually boring, painful and that is why people get paid to do work. When it comes to personal business and many other important things in life no one pays you cash upfront.

Think of someone who spends twenty min affirming positveness, then begin to focus and work for thirty minutes, but then waste the next two hours on social media. The problem of affirmation is that it kicks start something but it doesn’t solve the biggest problem in execution.
I think you are just focusing on those kind of people who are lazy and won't get shit done regardless.
But I get shit done mate, I make big money for my age, Fight in amatuer Muay thai matches, have a rotation of hot girls and Workout in the gym like a mad man, I ran my first Marathon and Recently Bought an Bmw M5 at 23 yo.
So how can it be bad for me thinking that I am capable of doing whatever I want, and I can accomplish anything I set my mind to?
I don't see how that can hurt me, it has only benifited me so far to think I am the man and that I am completely capable achieving great things.
Maybe that's just me I don't know, but beyound getting rich I don't want to be a weak minded Individual who has no self respect and self love.
So I don't see how it can hurt you telling yourself you are the F*cking man every day and believing it. Words have power, Why are Brands using chosen words to make themselves powerful?
Research any hyper succesful Individual, they all had great self talk.
Mohammad Ali, Schwarzenegger,Trump,Ronaldo, Bruce Lee, Tyson, Carnegie, Richard branson, Mark cuban. I even saw Andrew Tate talking about having his own Hypnotist, and he is also Selfhypnorising himself.
This is not some law of attractive bs, you can find Hypnotists as guests on the joe rogan expirience,
There are neuroscientists like Andrew Huberman talking about the benefits of Hypnosis, I
so I would recommended you checking it out man, it's very interesting and fascinating.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.