The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hypnotising yourself to create the character and belief you want! (POWERFUL)

Anything related to matters of the mind

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
595%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
See you have false assumptions, I am not part of Hustlers University, and I know andrew is scamming people who pay him for it.
He can be a con artist in that regard, but he is a World champion kickboxer and a overall hypersucessful individual.
So your freind who you are protecting also quofed Andrew Tate on a point, did he also fell for a con artist.
Come on man seriously haha, I would rather think like Tate than someone who sounds who to me sounds like an individual with no competative spirit or mental edge.
I could almost guarantee by the thinking of you two that I would beat you in any kind of phyisical competition.
Becouse there are people who work as hard as you and work on their mentality as well.
Thats what separetes elites from good.

But who cares man, I don't want to adopt a thinking that clearly would not help me.
I mean seriously I know one thing, If you guys were even half as succesful as Andrew you would not hang out on a forum.
I barely find timd for this, now I do becouse im on vacation and wanted to give it a go.
But I think no real G with money and time hangs around here.
Well, you know best, don't you...

The reality of who you are, how you think, and where this thread was originally headed before someone challenged you is now available for everyone to see.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
556%
Apr 17, 2022
I think no real G with money and time hangs around here.
The original post wasn't that bad, but the next 2 pages of vehement insults and grade school level drama really drove the final nail in the coffin.

The world would be a very boring place if we all had the same opinion.

There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with each other on certain topics, but there is a big difference between an intellectual debate and a shit show filled with insults and personal attacks. This just shows poor insight and immaturity.

On the topic of mindset and identity:

From my own personal experience, our identity - the way in which we see ourselves is the main driver of 99% of our behavior. You can act consciously and use your free will to act and do things that are outside your self imposed mental boundaries (identity), but as soon as you "fall asleep" and turn on the autopilot, you will start behaving according to your identity - which means you will default to the most dominant habits and patterns of thinking that you've built over time.

Everything that you think, feel, and do gets recorded into your system and slowly builds up into your identity - who you think you are. But this accumulation happened over the course of decades.

Trying to change your identity through positive thinking and affirmations is a preposterous idea. It's like trying to break a concrete wall using a plastic fork. What you do in a day (99%) will always overpower your morning affirmations (1%) - the bulk of our thoughts, emotions and actions will always win.

Which means that the most effective way to change your life is through repeated positive action.
Do the things that you want to do. Practice being the person that you want to be.

And always remind yourself that you are the source of your life and the creator of your own destiny. What you choose to do today will determine your future.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Mar 15, 2018
This life sounds like a pile of hopeless shit to me.

I don't know shit about copywriting and I don't think it's "the best start". I mean, why should I be limited to copywriting? There are so many other ways to make money online & in the real world.

How did people like Sam Walton survive?

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Mar 15, 2018
2023 Millionaire Starter Kit:
  • law of attraction / affirmations
  • copywriting
  • day trading "INVESTING"
  • asks GPT for business ideas
LOL, and then...
  • Buy domain name
  • let it expire
  • tell the world "I want to be hypnotized"
  • repeat from the top

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
You think starting in the most saturated field known today is different than having a job? That’s what you’d call “entrepreneurship”?!

That’s cute.

This:
The funny thing is that here, again, is someone with zero interest in freelance copywriting, has said as much now. He also has some kind of e-commerce something going on… Yet people are suggesting copywriting again.

I could probably sign up for a second account here and list my experience in industrials, govtech, leadership and podcasting and ask what I should do and someone would tell me to be a copywriter.

It’s a cult.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
You think starting in the most saturated field known today is different than having a job? That’s what you’d call “entrepreneurship”?!
Working as a freelancer on Upwork, you can make $10K+/mo and take a week off too. Tell me which job can help you do that? That's right - none. Unless you're some investment banker and some boss is breaking your back day after day and you have to fly all across the world, and be continuously sleep-deprived.

Last year (or maybe it was 2 years ago), I had a dare with a buddy of mine. He said that even with my experience if I go back to Upwork, I'll struggle to make bank while running my business. Suffice to say in 4 months I made around $20K while also working on my business and spending no more than probably 2 hours per day on Upwork.

It's the easiest way to make money ever. Once you master Upwork, you'll never get another job, I can promise you that.

Need? See entry.
So businesses don't need sales? :inpain:

Oh, I don’t know, something that doesn’t violate every single one of the CENTS commandments and has some originality might be a start.
Yes, like a job right? :rofl:

“Hey latest victim, be a copywriter like me!” Stop. Just stop. It’s settling. It’s a total cop out. I can’t stand the idea of someone signing up for an entrepreneur forum and then the copywriting brigade wins him over to be a freelance loser with them.
The total cop out is getting a job. That's the farthest thing from entrepreneurship.

Sure copywriting (or some other freelance skill) doesn't meet CENTS for the most part. No control, no scale and no time. It's not a fastlane business. Of course.

BUT... all freelance skills meet NEED and ENTRY. They help people solve problems, and they take skill to do well. Not any retard can get started as a copywriter on Upwork and make $10K/mo.

And they are great places to get started for entrepreneurs.

So stop moving the goal posts. The comparison here isn't between fastlane business and freelancing. It's between freelancing and getting a job so that you can have a foundation to launch a fastlane business from. Most jobs don't even meet NEED, much less ENTRY lol...

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
556%
Apr 17, 2022
I’m surprised there isn’t one up there that says “Kak is mean to freelancers.”
Your wildest dreams have turned into reality.

1675198986642.png

I F*cking love this forum. :rofl:

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
GreatEntireAfricanhornbill-size_restricted.gif

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
You can Apply this to other areas in life, like dating.
Approaching girla wont get you nowhere if you are insecure af.
Hey but F*ck it Arguing on the Internet is a waste of time.
And how do you become secure if not by approaching and failing? Confidence isn’t something you magically turn on with your mind. It’s something that comes from COMPETENCE - being good at something.

When you approach a girl for the first time, you WILL be an insecure F*ck, unless you’re delusional. No two ways about it. It’s only once you become competent about it that you stop feeling insecure and start feeling confident.

Once again, the feeling follows from your situation and environment. Once your situation changes, your feelings also change.

Desiring to feel confident before you deserve to feel confident is stupid. Instead, you should stop letting your feelings control your actions. You feel insecure AF, approach the girl anyway! You know you’ll fail, do it anyway as rejection training. Most people though don’t do it because they’ve been told they should feel confident when approaching. Which is bullshit… the confidence comes from approaching, not the approaching from the confidence.

Last edited:

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
I think you are just focusing on those kind of people who are lazy and won't get shit done regardless.
But I get shit done mate, I make big money for my age, Fight in amatuer Muay thai matches, have a rotation of hot girls and Workout in the gym like a mad man, I ran my first Marathon and Recently Bought an Bmw M5 at 23 yo.
So how can it be bad for me thinking that I am capable of doing whatever I want, and I can accomplish anything I set my mind to?
I don't think anyone is saying it's bad. Personally I'm just saying that it's useless. What controls whether you achieve things or not are the actions you take. The fact that you have the thought that "I can do anything" passing through your mind or not isn't relevant to this.

Do you really need to tell yourself "I can do it, I can do it" to give your best attempt to lift a heavy weight? Or is it enough to just set your intention to lift it? I don't like to waste unnecessary effort doing what doesn't change my success rate - that's sort of what a superstitious person would do... doing things just because MAYBE they'll help.

Mohammad Ali, Schwarzenegger,Trump,Ronaldo, Bruce Lee, Tyson, Carnegie, Richard branson, Mark cuban. I even saw Andrew Tate talking about having his own Hypnotist, and he is also Selfhypnorising himself.
All successful people practice breathing. Does that mean that breathing makes them successful?

Some successful people practice self-talk. Others like say Michael Singer practice silence. Some meditate. Others don't.

Just like the clothes they're wearing, these factors don't have much of an impact on their success at all... regardless of what they usually say. People are terrible at uncovering the causes behind things for the most part, and it's not uncommon to misattribute the effects to different causes.

What does make a real difference is the choices they make and the actions they take.

Andrew Tate took certain actions to become world-champion - training in the gym rigorously and practicing mainly. So 99% of his success as a kickboxer comes from that. Maybe 1% or less can be attributable to hypnosis and other more esoteric practices. So why spend so much time on the 1% when you can focus on the 99% if you intend to become a world-champion kick boxer?

dru-man

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Jun 7, 2013
Southeast Asia
To anyone who says the mind isn't powerful enough to do these things, how else do you explain the placebo effect? People can literally heal themselves through the power of their mind, sometimes of debilitating diseases. It's such a common occurrence that no scientific experiment can afford to not take it into account.

Or how do you explain that people lost five times as much weight just by thinking about it? Study finds you really can think yourself slim

Evidence for the power of the mind to shape your reality is all over the place. If you refuse to look for it and see it, you're emotionally attached to being a cynic, in my opinion.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
explain the placebo effect? People can literally heal themselves through the power of their mind, sometimes of debilitating diseases. It's such a common occurrence that no scientific experiment can afford to not take it into account.
The placebo effect is real but mostly applies to how you FEEL about things. It also decreases over time.

Let’s say someone is in pain. You give them a sugar pill and tell them it will cure their pain. You’ll see the biggest decrease in pain the first time you give it to them… and it will get smaller and disappear over time.

That’s why it’s a placebo — it’s not lasting or real. It doesn’t fix problems, it only masks symptoms.

If you have a broken leg, no amount of placebo will heal your leg. It’s broken. So it doesn’t actually change physical reality.

In addition there are some known components of the placebo that have nothing to do with the mind:
• Baseline Regression — your body has a bias towards health. Therefore it has a tendency to revert back to health over time. For example, say you are depressed. Did your treatment cure you, or just the passage of time?
• Confirmation Bias — when you take a treatment you naturally look for evidence of getting better, which tends to shut down your perception of evidence to the contrary.

These two factors add up to much of what’s known as the placebo effect. More than 50%. Here’s an article for you: The weird power of the placebo effect, explained

I don’t believe much in the power of the mind except in-so-far as it affects your actions. But there likely is no metaphysical power of the mind. Just a boring, mechanical power to get you to change your actions.

NLP and hypnosis for example aren’t metaphysical - they are boring and extremely physical. Changing how you feel and act for the most part. There is no “law of attraction” BS going on.

I’ve seen countless people, for example, be extremely confident about what they do. I’ve had a guy who never got results for clients with Facebook ads (he just learned them) tell me they can get AWESOME results for clients, but they just don’t have any atm. Wtf?

How can you be so confident you can get results for clients if you never did it before?! This is ridiculous. Would you be confident about riding a bicycle if you’ve never done it before?

The world is full of confident idiots, who are convinced they can, but who actually can’t when the rubber hits the road. I prefer to be skeptical and tend to always doubt myself and my ability. It’s what keeps me sharp and gets me to outperform those who are confident.

Last edited:

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
556%
Apr 17, 2022
To anyone who says the mind isn't powerful enough to do these things, how else do you explain the placebo effect?
The nervous system has full control over your body.
It can increase or decrease heartrate, release any hormone or enzyme at any time, change your core temperature, blood pressure etc.

The placebo effect is basic physiology, not something supernatural.
It's your limited ability to control the autonomic part of your nervous system as well as genetic expression.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Sure, this is a much more sensible post and there’s nothing here for me to disagree with you. I’d never go back to freelancing, except if my business went bankrupt and I’d need to make some money while building another business.

Own a company that solves a problem in a scalable way, ideally relying on some form of recurring revenue.

Be in a business that involves large deals and you can get a cut - think real estate, oil rigs, planes etc.

And the easiest way - government contracts :rofl:

Bernard Arnault, richest man on the planet, his father had a “construction company”, but if you read the original french media you’ll find out it was a “travaux publics” company — meaning a company that does public construction work for the government.

Trump’s father made most of his money from the government.

Dan Pena started with the government doing oil deals.

And the list can go on. The easiest way to make billions is by working with the government.

So in a lot of ways we agree. It’s not a business. There are better uses of the skills. So it’s not a long term answer to the entrepreneurial question.

Again, it’s just survival masquerading as entrepreneurship.

I’m not going to agree that government is the easiest way to make billions, but it is certainly a good way.

Skroob

Entrepreneur // Mobile Application Developer
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Feb 18, 2022
Jacksonville, FL
I’m not going to agree that government is the easiest way to make billions, but it is certainly a good way.
How much do you have to reinvest in washing the stench off you though?

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
461%
Mar 15, 2018
Own a company that solves a problem in a scalable way, ideally relying on some form of recurring revenue.

Sure sounds like you are agreeing with @Kak and me on this. Hmm... I am running between meetings and not paying enough attention, what the hell did I miss? What happened? We stopped disagreeing now? I was ready for a fight.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
I am about to share a powerful concept I have been using for years to create unshakable confidence and manipulate my Belief system to the core.
After using this you will believe all the things you say to yourself, you will believe that you are the kind of person you want to be within 1 month you should start seeing mental changes.

You are going to combine 2 powerful things:
1. SELF HYPNOSIS
2.AFFIRMATIONS

Self Hypnosis

The first thing you think of when you hear hypnosis is probably a a hypnotist on stage at america's got talent who is hypnotising a random person to behave and believe he is a Chicken.
You probably think it's something woo woo and there is no real science behind it, right?
WRONG!
I will skip explaining to you the science behind hypnosis since it would be a post too long to read.
Hypnosis is a state of relaxation to put it simple.
We are all in a state of hypnosis 100's of times a day.
When we watch a movie, Scroll our phones, listen to music, workout, run, have sex, Meditate, Talk to someone, Cook ect...
You are in a trance daily without even realizing it.

So what's the thing with hypnosis, why am I wriing about it in the first place?

Hypnosis helps you access your subconscious mind quicker and easier!
That means you can reprogram yourself, by yourself with wathever believes you want to install.

Some famous person who was usinf this powerful tool is Mike Tyson.
Mike tyson talked about his Coach Cus D'amato taking him to a hypnotist and programing his mind.
The hypnotist would put Mike into a state of tranfe by relaxing him and after that he would tell him all the things Mike believes today.

HOW TO HYPNOTISE YOURSELF
There are numours ways to hypnotise yourself but I am going to stick with the simplest one: Breathimg.
Same as meditation breath in hold for 4 secounds and then breath out.
Do it 5 times at least, lay down close your eyes and look upwards with your eyes.
Hypnosis is a state of deep relaxation by definition.

So next we are moving to:

AFFIRMATIONS
Same as hypnosis you probably think:
"affirmations, really?"
"Isn't that the woo woo nonsense The secret was talking about?"

Well, almost.
You can research this on your own to make the post shorter and more readable.
Famous people like Dan Pena and many many athletes like Floyd mayweather, Cristiano Ronaldo, Conor Mcgregor... Those are the ones I can think of on top of my head
We are going to focus on practicality here without the spiritual and woo woo part.
You probably saw some gurus and self help coaches talk about this.

They are not wrong, but there is a powerful adjustment you can do to install them deeply into your subconscious and make them 10x more powerful.

The method: Combining Self Hypnosis with Emotions and Affirmations.

So how do we do that?

Okay here is what you need to do:

Grab a pen and paper and write down:
5 Most painfil moments
5 Successful moments
5 Painful Statements

5 moments you felt untouchable

Write them Down.

Then combine them wirh your affirmations.
For examole, instead of:
"I am Great"
You write "I am great, becouse I uses to get hurt so much by XYZ and came back after that big setback and still made it against the odds"

BANG!
Now the affirmation has some Umpf attached to it and it makes it way more powerful!

GIVE YOURSELF SOME TIME TO THINK ABOUT THE MOMENTS!
Now write 20 Affirmations and combine them With the moments mentioned.
After you did that Record it!
Tape record yourself and add some inspirational music to it.
I chose The soundtrack from The Gladiator now we are free.
Recommended music: Braveheart ost, The last of the Mohicans ost.

Now you have your Emotional Affirmations,
put headphones on for a better expirience and if you want to make them more Ingrained into yourself speak them out loud when you can.

SUMMARY:
1. HYPNOTIZE YOURSELF
2. LISTEN TO YOUR RECORDED AFFIRMATIONS
3. DO IT AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN A DAY.

You don't need to hypnotize yourself at all times, but listen to the affirmationa, when you are in the gym, when you drive your car, when you take a walk ect...
The more you do it the more it will sink into your subconscious mind.

Of course don't just rely on this, it's a tool in your toolbox combine it with ACTION and become an Unstoppable force

Additional recommended books and sources on the topic
Psychocybernetics
The giant within by Tony Robbins
Merissa Peer (Hypnotist)

The placebo is you

Hope this helped some of you guys!
Feel good era was over. David Goggins trend will shape the self help industry for the next 20 years in the English speaking world.

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
For someone who controls their emotions so well, you're pretty quick to resort to name-calling.

I could list all of my degrees in psychology, certifications and decades of practice in hypnosis and NLP, and history working with the world's top gurus...but that would make this post way too long, so you can do your own research on that. Wasn't that what you suggested of us?

You literally attacked me and didn't state any argument... In fact, from your initial post, you basically asked us to just take your word for it without any evidence, without even sharing a personal success story.

What I "should" do and what I do are two very different things. I don't want to change your mind. I just don't want other young entrepreneurs falling for this horseshit and never getting anywhere.

By the way, I didn't say your post was BS. I said I think self-hypnosis and affirmations are horseshit.
Go
Feel good era was over. David Goggins trend will shape the self help industry for the next 20 years in the English speaking world.
Goggina is literally using Affirmations and Self hypnosis, he even created an alter ego which he talks about in Detail in his book.

Miha99

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 21, 2022
A couple of things should be considered by all:
  • Every guru that comes to this forum claims they aren't a guru.

• Relaxation is not hypnosis. It is not even required for hypnosis.

• Affirmations and visualizations are not the same.

• Mike Tyson working with a professional hypnotist with decades of experience is not the same as "self-hypnosis."

• This was not a discussion from the start. It was one person making proclamations using vague language, name-dropping celebrities, claiming "science" without support, and throwing every red flag of every guru ever then back peddling when someone called it out.

• Nobody was arguing until OP started name-calling and getting defensive despite his supposed emotional control and confidence gained from his affirmations and "self-hypnosis" which are actually just breathing exercises.

• Maybe he's just 23 and doesn't know better. In my experience, 23-year-olds who read about hypnosis and brag about their "success" with women aren't stupid. They're just getting started in the con game and they haven't refined their messaging and approach yet.
Is OP a guru? Is he a con artist in the making? I have no idea. I only know that when it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's usually a duck.

Here's a thinking question...

Most people who've built six-figure ecom businesses have a solid grasp on value creation. So why come to this forum and drop this shallow excuse for "value" when you're sitting on a gold mine? Something doesn't add up.
Bruv you make Youtube videos for upwork

S.A

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Dec 24, 2016
If you say so. Personally, I think self-hypnosis and affirmations are horse shit and the only thing that matters is the choices you make and whether or not you have the balls to act on them. Doesn't matter who you trick yourself into believing you are.
It is not BS.
If you use it right its just a tool. you can say to you every day that you are a looser and no one will ever love you, that is called a self fullfiling prophecy. Psychology has shown that these techniques are effective because it shapes the way we see the world. If you remember that is also something mj has talked in the book i think the chapter is called your vehicle on the fastlane. OFC only doing this will not change life but it will make the decision to act more likely because everyone has this inner voice called ego and if you feed your mind with the right stuff your mind will use the ego as a friend and not a enemy which will then give you the feeling that anything is possible, which is essencial in everyones journey- the trust in yourself and that things will work out in your favour.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
595%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
It is not BS.
If you use it right its just a tool. you can say to you every day that you are a looser and no one will ever love you, that is called a self fullfiling prophecy. Psychology has shown that these techniques are effective because it shapes the way we see the world. If you remember that is also something mj has talked in the book i think the chapter is called your vehicle on the fastlane. OFC only doing this will not change life but it will make the decision to act more likely because everyone has this inner voice called ego and if you feed your mind with the right stuff your mind will use the ego as a friend and not a enemy which will then give you the feeling that anything is possible, which is essencial in everyones journey- the trust in yourself and that things will work out in your favour.

Clearly, you can trick yourself into believing you are something you are not. Whether or not this is self-hypnosis is in question. If tricking yourself helps you get the results you want, then by all means, do it.

Feeling that anything is possible is not necessary for everyone's journey. You don't have to believe you can start a car to do it. You just put the key in the ignition and turn it.

Mindset plays a role in success. Choices and actions play a bigger and more important role that people avoid by dabbling in self-help stuff.

What good is it to be "more likely" to take action when you can just take the action. Be someone who takes action whether you are confident or not. That's a choice and you don't have to build yourself up to it. You just do it.

When you make choices and take action, you gain confidence and skill as a natural byproduct. This is the foundation of a truly strong mind. No mental tricks necessary and it produces results every time.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Great one, agree, but It's not what people tell you it's what you tell yourself.
OK, so why should you NOT tell yourself that you're a loser if that's the reality? Why should your self-talk be like "I'm the greatest chad of all time, and I bang chicks left and right, driving in my ferrari, fit as F*ck and wearing my guccis" when the reality is that you're a fat slob who watches Netflix the whole day and pushes burgers at McDonald's?

I don't disagree with your other points - you can definitely do both.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
I agree, confidence comes from actually DOING not thinking about doing things.
Agree here also. I just didn't get the part about hypnotizing yourself to be confident and abundant at the early stage.

The more you feel confident and abundant it kills off whatever hunger that is remaining in the person.

The only exception with affirming and self-hypnosis, which I can see to be extremely beneficial, is to hypnotize yourself to be a high pain threshold action monster. It is what the extreme bodybuilders do (minus the self-inflicting damages that you shouldn't follow).

A bodybuilder will keep repeating to themselves that "I love to eat chicken breast, salad, drink plain water and it tastes delicious".

You can easily copy and transform it into whatever task you hate to complete and do them.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
595%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I did that on purpose to piss people off and get more engagement in the post, which worked now the post is Hot and it's my first one in the forum.
Your story changes with every post.

That's why they call your Enneagram Type the Chameleon. You're driven by self-image, and that image changes based on how you perceive the situation around you. Usually it's a shallow false self-image that shatters like an egg if you barely touch it (kind of like yours did after just a few posts).

Your entire identity is based on what you have (BMW), how much you've earned ($10k per month supposedly), what you do (Fighter, supposedly), and other shallow "accomplishments" like getting with women.

Healthy Threes can be successful. Unhealthy Threes are often low-achieving scammers who usually can't afford the things they buy to trick others (or themselves) into believing they are something/someone that they are not.

There is a 99.9% chance you are going to try to scam people on this forum at some point in the near future, just like you are now claiming that you did with your original post.

Anyone who takes advice from you is a moron.

Last edited:

Guyfieri5

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jul 13, 2019
Raleigh, North Carolina
Agree here also. I just didn't get the part about hypnotizing yourself to be confident and abundant at the early stage.

The more you feel confident and abundant it kills off whatever hunger that is remaining in the person.

The only exception with affirming and self-hypnosis, which I can see to be extremely beneficial, is to hypnotize yourself to be a high pain threshold action monster. It is what the extreme bodybuilders do (minus the self-inflicting damages that you shouldn't follow).

A bodybuilder will keep repeating to themselves that "I love to eat chicken breast, salad, drink plain water and it tastes delicious".

You can easily copy and transform it into whatever task you hate to complete and do them.
I mean the only form of "self-hypnosis" I've done is reframe some of the pain I endure while lifting or working long hours to being a good thing rather than something that is detrimental to my health or something. Like you said though, I don't see any value in having any "confidence" or "borrowing from future abundance" as some gurus say to have some swag to your step while your life absolutely sucks. As far as I'm concerned you need to be taking care of business, not deluding yourself with notions of some future abundance or the power of words to "transform your life." Nothing beats good old fashion hard work and focus to fix your life and feeling confident and abundant when you've achieved success.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
To anyone who says the mind isn't powerful enough to do these things, how else do you explain the placebo effect? People can literally heal themselves through the power of their mind, sometimes of debilitating diseases. It's such a common occurrence that no scientific experiment can afford to not take it into account.

Or how do you explain that people lost five times as much weight just by thinking about it? Study finds you really can think yourself slim

Evidence for the power of the mind to shape your reality is all over the place. If you refuse to look for it and see it, you're emotionally attached to being a cynic, in my opinion.
Not arguing against that the mind is powerful but rather how it is being used to gain maximum power.

It should be used to generate immediate actions or it becomes useless or marginally useful.

It must be action and immediate.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I can tell you have copywriting experience. I know it’s a saturated field, but I think studying copywriting and starting cold outreach to provide copy services is the best start for anyone. when I get my first client the game changes and there’s no going back. I work for 9 Hours, hit the gym then spend 5 hours working on copy. I do this everyday, weekends don‘t exist! Not sure why i told you, but I’m proud of my myself.
- Anyway, I like your spiel, it’s well written. Also, law of attraction and affirmations are very powerful!
This life sounds like a pile of hopeless shit to me.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Working as a freelancer on Upwork, you can make $10K+/mo and take a week off too. Tell me which job can help you do that? That's right - none. Unless you're some investment banker and some boss is breaking your back day after day and you have to fly all across the world, and be continuously sleep-deprived.

Last year (or maybe it was 2 years ago), I had a dare with a buddy of mine. He said that even with my experience if I go back to Upwork, I'll struggle to make bank while running my business. Suffice to say in 4 months I made around $20K while also working on my business and spending no more than probably 2 hours per day on Upwork.

It's the easiest way to make money ever. Once you master Upwork, you'll never get another job, I can promise you that.

So businesses don't need sales? :inpain:

Yes, like a job right? :rofl:

The total cop out is getting a job. That's the farthest thing from entrepreneurship.

Sure copywriting (or some other freelance skill) doesn't meet CENTS for the most part. No control, no scale and no time. It's not a fastlane business. Of course.

BUT... all freelance skills meet NEED and ENTRY. They help people solve problems, and they take skill to do well. Not any retard can get started as a copywriter on Upwork and make $10K/mo.

And they are great places to get started for entrepreneurs.

So stop moving the goal posts. The comparison here isn't between fastlane business and freelancing. It's between freelancing and getting a job so that you can have a foundation to launch a fastlane business from. Most jobs don't even meet NEED, much less ENTRY lol...

I reject the idea that someone could have enough skills to succeed as a freelancer and be completely incapable of starting a real business. I don’t subscribe to this existence of an entrepreneurial purgatory where someone needs to freelance and keyboard ninja until something good happens. That’s my problem.

Either you have enough skills or you don’t and should be engaged in acquiring them.

Of course someone who has very valuable skills to market can make money that sounds good to someone with no skills by freelancing them. I’m just not convinced that person is engaged in the best use of those skills. And I have never been close to being convinced of this.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.