The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

"Hustle House": What would you want living-wise as an entrepreneur?

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
Would there be any tax problems with staying in the country for a year? What kind of visa would be needed?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

VentureVoyager

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Aug 19, 2017
Merida, Yucatan, Mexico
@AgainstAllOdds 500 USD a month is freaking awesome for this kind of villa. So it's in Canggu? I lived there for 4 months, lovely place.
So you're looking for 6 guys? And when would you like to move there?

fortu1992

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Mar 24, 2017
Mileto VV Italy
A little sounds completely fine. I’m reading a book about how our environments affect our soul so I’m seeings things in a different ways.

Plus I think I was pissy cuz I’d want to hang out with the guys and in this scenario I don’t think I’d be let in.. then I started thinking how I could create a entrepreneur house thing for my single girl friends and I was annoyed because I don’t have enough chick entrepreneur friends.

What's the Name of That Book???

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
What's the Name of That Book???
16793927-1DAF-460F-A822-4FB9A4066561.png

Hahaha.. thank you for asking! I hope you love it as much as I do!!

Hugs to you dude, I know a fellow bibliophile when I see them! Lol

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL

Tijuana's getting added to the list.

4 bedroom/5 bathroom for a fraction of SD. Includes a pool, awesome patio, home theater.

Live in Tijuana. Travel to San Diego and do business in Southern California as needed. @Kingmaker convinced me that it's worth looking at. Will make sure it's safe when I visit in December and explore further from there.

Games247

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jul 31, 2019
I'm planning to leave the U.S. next year and travel for most of the year. During that time, I wouldn't mind creating a new community and hearing your input on where you'd live, how you'd live and why. If anyone here has some interesting ideas or places, then I'd love to hear what you think and maybe make that a reality.

So here's the question...

If you could create your own entrepreneurial "house", what would that look like? Where would it be? Who would be there? What would the vibe be like? What would your day look like from the morning until evening?

Starting out, all of us wanted to escape the day-to-day grind and find a place where we could "get into the zone". For people on this forum, that was Scottsdale at a point. Now, there's communities from this forum in Puerto Rico, Bali, San Diego and maybe a few other places where entrepreneurs are "clustering" to work off of each other's energy.

Outside of this forum, we see this prominently in communities like Silicon Valley. "Hacker Houses", "Startup Houses", or whatever you want to call them. You have these same communities being recreated in other parts of the world. I saw a couple personally in Beijing and Shenzhen in tech. In the gaming space, there's something similar - "Gamer Houses". In sports, there's the university "sports team dorms", in the pro's rookies living together, etc.

In all of these communities, there's something special. However, not all of them are optimized for the most common businesses.

Business-wise, from that list, the best fit would likely be Silicon Valley. However, Silicon Valley has tremendous pitfalls... it's expensive.

When you're starting out, I believe there's certain things you don't want to worry about: cooking, cleaning, washing your clothes, etc. Your focus shouldn't include 2 hours per day of acquiring ingredients, preparing a meal, and cooking. It should be on hustling. You shouldn't be cleaning your house. You should be making cold calls.

Hence, why I think the "Gamer House" model is closer to the ideal model.

Something like Bali:

View attachment 26895

View attachment 26896

A villa with 3 other entrepreneurs. A cleaning lady. A chef. No worries but work and relax.

However, that lends to the question: do you want to be in Bali? Or some remote place in the mountains where there's nothing to do but work? Maybe something like this:

View attachment 26897

Not as nice, but good internet and the same setup: food, cleaning, life basically taken care of. Just sit and work.

Or maybe something warmer, but similar:

View attachment 26898

Something in Colombia. Middle of nowhere. Same timezone as the U.S. so you could call all day...

So in your opinion what would your ideal entrepreneur house look like?
I'm currently renting a house from my grandma for $200/month + bills. I live with my deadbeat brother. The only thing he is useful for is that I can write about his mental illness. Once I have some income trickling in from my books/business I'd like to move somewhere else. An entrepreneur startup house would be a great option. Especially if it's inexpensive.

Vegvisir

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Jun 17, 2019
North Dakota
I love this idea. I have grown up/lived in the rural Midwest my whole life and its been very difficult finding others with a Fastlane Mindset. I would absolutely love to visit one of these houses in the US since I have a 2 week on/1 week off schedule in my slowlane job currently. I am also working on closing on my first rental duplex which i plan to occupy one unit that has three bedrooms. If anybody is in Central North Dakota hit me up.

AnneC

Conscious
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
392%
Jan 3, 2012
USA
Plus I think I was pissy cuz I’d want to hang out with the guys and in this scenario I don’t think I’d be let in..

Can I go off on a too-much-beer-rant? And it's totally disconjointed, sorry. (@JAJT ... any chance of smuggling some KETO craft beers across the border next year?).

The guy-to-gal ratio is no joke. Usually, at the Summit, the bathroom lines for the women ROCK! It’s @Red (my partner in crime), @Jill (love you, tentmate!), me, and 2-3 rotating women. Even though everyone's totally cool, and the guys are like family now, I’ll know I’ll never be invited to the boys’ trips to Medellin.

Dude, I swear I'm good with the Hookers and Blow! Unfortunately, they don't believe me. Married, old, hetero woman != street cred. Alas.

I totally want to start an entrepreneurial commune. But it's not going to happen overseas, as long as the furbaby is alive. And I hope he lives a long, healthy life.

My favorite week every year is the one around the Fastlane Summit, because I get to hang out with the amazing people from this forum. We rent an AirBnB for a week, and pack it with 24-7 entrepreneurial MAGIC.

Obviously, it gets harder once everyone starts having kids and commitments. But if you have the chance to make it out to a Summit.... do it

And then @MJ DeMarco asks me about his hair. It looks awesome, MJ. And thank you for the women's forum.

My favorite week of the year is followed closely by the time I get to spend with @biophase and the people he invites to his summer getaway. I'm awaiting for your 90-day invoice. Or cringing for fear of your hidden rant...? And realizing how much time I spend grocery shopping, cooking, and cleaning. But you have to admit that prime rib is bombbbbbbbb! Cauliflower mash, too. Keto, yeah yeah!

But really, all I wanted to add to this thread is...

Entrepreneurial house.... DO IT! While you're young and don't have other responsibilities.

Spending time with like-minded people... and, more importantly, the right MIX of personalities, is a game-changer. Which is why I'm so cautious of the people I let in to the house... even for just a week. I can't even image a whole freakin' year!

I've had such amazing insights due to the time I've spent with people on this forum. So thankful for MJ and for the friends I've made here online, that have carried over into "real life." Deep gratitude and thank you to all. As cool as it is to have "virtual" friends, there is NO substitution for cultivating those connections in real life.

Last edited:

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
Not sure if many here saw The Silencers with Dean Martin a Secret Agent type.

There is one scene I loved it was on YTube but cant find anymore...
He had remote control for the Round Bed. In the morning he clicked a button and the Bed began to rotate and raise up on one end and slide them into a huge waiting bubble bath. She handed him the soap he opened it up and a mini bottle was inside he chugged. Then there was auto Buffers to dry them off when they stepped out. Motivational!

The idea of Group housing has no appeal to me but I do not knock it for others. I see neighbors on news stories that can not get along now imagine in the house.

Plus Entrepreneur Freedom sometimes means Pants-less or even less! :)

Attachments

• silencers-1.jpg
    silencers-1.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Have you ever considered Brazil? Take a look at Florianópolis for example:

- beautiful beaches
- one of the highest quality of living standards in the country
- very rich (check out Jurerê Internacional)
- good party and culture life
- an entrepreneurial hub. Tons of tech startups and incubators
- big college city, meaning lots of creative minds and new business ideas
- close to American timezones
- you can have high-end experiences as well as laid-back experiences
- safe

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

Will make sure it's safe when I visit in December and explore further from there.
This was the knee-jerk reaction. MX/USA border? Hmm...
Seems to be about the same crime we're used to though.

P.s. that place looks stunning. What does it go for?

edit: pinging @Fox as I know it's not a matter of IF...but WHEN you come back to Mexico :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
This was the knee-jerk reaction. MX/USA border? Hmm...
Seems to be about the same crime we're used to though.
View attachment 27348

P.s. that place looks stunning. What does it go for?

$2,000 a month for 4 bedrooms.

It's ridiculously cheap. In terms of getting the best lifestyle, here's my thesis based on experience:
  • You'll get the most value for your money outside of the U.S.
  • That value starts with the tax benefit which will likely subsidize all of your costs.
  • If you split a house with 3-4 people, then you'll cut your costs in half on housing while allowing you to get amenities like a pool, garage, firepit, etc.
  • Splitting also allows you to hire a maid, chef, etc. at a negligible cost, furthering your quality of life.
  • Being in a "poorer" country doesn't necessarily mean you'll be surrounded by uneducated/poor people, in most scenarios you'll have access to richer and more educated people than back home.
To go off of point #5: In Mexico, only 0.5% of the population makes more than $16 an hour (Only 269,000 Mexicans earn more than US $16 per hour, or 308 pesos). By switching your locale from the United States to somewhere in Mexico, you suddenly skyrocket your position to somewhere in the 1%. That allows you to live in the same area, attended the same gym, schools, bars, cafes, etc. as the ultra wealthy in those countries (the millionaires/billionaires are at most of the same establishments as "the well off").

From my experience, your network doesn't diminish but vastly improves as a result of moving.

Last edited:

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
(@JAJT ... any chance of smuggling some KETO craft beers across the border next year?).

Keto... beer.... does not compute :p

Also I sadly (happily?) gave up brewing when I realized I brewed 200 gallons (that's like 1514 tallboys) in a single year and decided I should probably consider a healthier hobby, dangnabbit.

Entrepreneurial house.... DO IT! While you're young and don't have other responsibilities.

Anne's bang on.

While I get to go to the summit every few years and see a ton of awesome people from this forum and have a total blast, having kids and a wife precludes me from doing more adventurous escapades like playing working roommates with fellow entrepreneurs in far away locales.

If you're young, single, and ambitious - this kind of opportunity should be a no-brainer to consider seriously. I couldn't even imagine how positive that experience could/would be.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Two fiddy a night, in Patagonia? The Llao Llao

Sorry just flexing a little bit, I've always loved this hotel and Bariloche town.

AgainstAllOdds

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
647%
Dec 26, 2014
Chicago, IL
Two fiddy a night, in Patagonia? The Llao Llao

Sorry just flexing a little bit, I've always loved this hotel and Bariloche town.

What are the top websites to search real estate for rent in Argentina?

Something like hotels won't work since it goes against the primary tenet of "the most bang for your buck". For a week a hotel would work as a retreat, but month over month there's too many negatives (the biggest being cost). Other negatives include the inability to have full autonomy over the environment. Hiring staff would be a problem. Also, hosting events to bring other people into the community is part of the vision (what I've seen work at the most successful Silicon Valley houses). At a hotel you can't do that unless you commit to renting out a significant portion of the rooms.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
What are the top websites to search real estate for rent in Argentina?

Something like hotels won't work since it goes against the primary tenet of "the most bang for your buck". For a week a hotel would work as a retreat, but month over month there's too many negatives (the biggest being cost). Other negatives include the inability to have full autonomy over the environment. Hiring staff would be a problem. Also, hosting events to bring other people into the community is part of the vision (what I've seen work at the most successful Silicon Valley houses). At a hotel you can't do that unless you commit to renting out a significant portion of the rooms.

Don't laugh but since my "moving out" was actually moving out of the country I have no idea. Haven't ever seen an ad either.

Let me ask my friends and I'll come back

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

@AgainstAllOdds something you'll want to look into for Mexico locations is water quality. I have a good friend who's GI track is ruined due to drinking from the tap. I'm sure there are home-based purification systems, but something to consider on how to mitigate in a big house full of people...

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
Have you ever considered Brazil? Take a look at Florianópolis for example:

- beautiful beaches
- one of the highest quality of living standards in the country
- very rich (check out Jurerê Internacional)
- good party and culture life
- an entrepreneurial hub. Tons of tech startups and incubators
- big college city, meaning lots of creative minds and new business ideas
- close to American timezones
- you can have high-end experiences as well as laid-back experiences
- safe

Hows English communication though?

What are your expenses, PR guys?

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL

Omg the sale prices on downtown apartments. I know where to buy next XD

Last edited:

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
405%
Apr 16, 2019
I love love love this idea! This is exactly the type of arrangement I am planning to transition to.

I had a group of close friends that had done this type of thing, albeit not optimized by location, as it was a local entrepreneur house. I visited them for a few days last year and it changed the way I look at life!

If you could create your own entrepreneurial "house", what would that look like?

The concept is the "Tribe" mentality whereby each member of the tribe serves a different function based on what they're best at. Here are a few examples of roles that each member of the tribe could assume in a 4-member household scenario:

The Accountant
The Visionary
The Mediator
The Healer

The Accountant could be the numbers guy. Anyone with a finance/accounting/engineering background could help the group stay on top of their finances. Personal/business finance advice and accountability on spending.

The Visionary could be the idea person that is constantly overwhelmed with new business ideas. This person can plant seeds for what the group could realize together, maximizing synergies, all whilst working on individual/personal businesses.

The Mediator could be the person that has the stronger emotional strengths. This person is in tune with people's energies, what's bothering them, their body language, their issues, problems, motivation, etc. They would be ensuring the morale is high, that everyone is focused, and that problems can be identified and eliminated before they escalate into larger issues. This person can be the neutral, unbiased big brother that can weigh in and make household rules/decisions to ensure the sustainability of the tribe.

There could be a healer, which is most passionate/educated on the topic of health/fitness, who holds the group accountable on their fitness goals. In addition, they could enforce daily practices supporting peace/mindfulness/love/empathy.

This is ONE example of how a Tribe can support it's members, but there are countless roles that a person can play. What'll be important is the right balance with the right tribe whose members connect with one another at deeper levels than a simple goal of shared expenses.

Where would it be?

I like being in USA timezones, so the South America options appeal most to me. I've been really curious to visit Columbia, either Cartagena or Medeillin. It offers the warm climate I crave (I need to be able to wake up at 5AM and go for a hike or do something intense outdoors), low cost of living index, beautiful people, beautiful women, and an opportunity to stay close to business in the states.

Who would be there?

Carefully assigned members within the Tribe. This forum is thriving with potential, so many beautiful souls aching to connect with one another and prosper together - this is where I would begin looking. No doubt about it.

What would the vibe be like?

All bills are paid, inefficiencies and conveniences are outsourced/purchased to minimize downtime, and most importantly, freedom and autonomy are reinforced. Every member of the tribe could have their own regiment, schedule, ambitions, hobbies, and can share with one another whichever aspect of their lives they vibe with each other most on.

The most important aspect of the tribe, and the only way it'll really hold, is the members' commitment to the tribe. This implies elevating the priorities of the tribe and it's members above previously held priorities.

As far as my personality, I can be all things. But the greatest strength, is the ability to flip the switch to any of them. I can work hard, lift hardcore, persevere and struggle hard, party and rage hard, and be a loving curious naive little child. I'd love to live with people that can also flip the switch and keep it light. I joke all the F*cking time, couldn't live with someone that can't make fun of themselves. The ideal vibe would be one in which we've got ruthless no BS make money entrepreneurs, who can wrap up work when it's time and live life like there's no tomorrow.

What would your day look like from the morning until evening?

Personally:
  • Wake up at sunrise - go hiking/climbing/swimming to shock the nervous system
  • Ice bath or Sauna
  • Healthy breakfast with berries, vegetables, superfoods, and protein
  • Roundtable meeting with Tribe to review daily objectives and outline anything that can be grouped together
  • Work through lunch - quick bites
  • Early afternoon break from work (work from ~8AM though to 2PM)
  • Get shredded! Smashing some weights at our home gym (all I want is a Squat Rack and some dumbbells) or doing something intense outside (flipping tires, beach sprints, calisthenics)
  • Errands/business meetings or calls/coffee dates
  • Evenings would be for visioneering, relationship building, socializing, and making love

dollars

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 26, 2016
My parent's house.

Pros: Free rent, personal cook, cleaning lady, no weird roommates, close to friends and family, family dog, can reinvest all money into business, probably nicer than anything people in their early 20s can afford

Cons: may slightly stunt personal development

But then again, I think a lot of other cultures are so successful in America because they're not thrown to the wolves as soon as they hit 18.

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

My parent's house.

Pros: Free rent, personal cook, cleaning lady, no weird roommates, close to friends and family, family dog, can reinvest all money into business, probably nicer than anything people in their early 20s can afford

Cons: may slightly stunt personal development

But then again, I think a lot of other cultures are so successful in America because they're not thrown to the wolves as soon as they hit 18.
Spit out my coffee reading this.

Sethamus

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Sep 13, 2019
Northshore area, New Orleans
I totally want to start an entrepreneurial commune. But it's not going to happen overseas, as long as the furbaby is alive. And I hope he lives a long, healthy life.

Obviously, it gets harder once everyone starts having kids and commitments. But if you have the chance to make it out to a Summit.... do it

I am somewhere in the middle, couldn't leave my furbaby's and a kid is on the way.
If it was my house:

1 Location - Environment isn't a huge issue as long as it has potential for year long activities (Lake Tahoe -summer and snow) or a year round beach environment (I can think of a few locations that would be great in Central America). English speaking a plus, and crime moderately low- A place with lots of expats should be fine, centralized close to a town where people who want to go out can go out.
2 Building layout - Big open work place that is centralized (for meals, work, group events) along with a smaller secluded hub that fits only a few people who want to work without distraction tucked out of the way. Top floor or back corner that could be reserved 1-2 days max per group/individual
2b rooms - An assortment of rooms where there can be single's, a couple, or even a family (Why shouldn't I be able to bring my kid). Family room has separate bathroom, the others could or couldn't and do a hostel style maybe depending on layout. How many of each would depend on location, lean towards more single rooms for traveling clients.
3 Rules - Schedule is 6AM-9PM do as you please. 9:01PM-5:59 STFU (besides a few scheduled events and 1-2 days that the house agrees on(weekends or whatever).
3b - No parties unless organized, overnight visitors are fine as long as they are escorted at all times. Whatever else permanent members decide.
5 Utilities - A Local cleaner and cook for common areas- With at least 2 fixed meals a day, most likely get your own dinner. Everyone cleans or pays extra to have their room cleaned and laundry done by local. Short term renters pay fixed fees like AirBnb.
5b Utilities - A place to workout close by or on location; bands, small dumbbells, yoga, calisthenics (pull ups!!!). A 30 minute drive or less to main attractions for the area or city central.

Probably leaving some stuff out, but the best way I see this being done is to buy or rent an existing boutique hotel and customize as you see fit for above. A little hut/bungalow style boutique hotel would work for beach areas where the rooms are a little more spread out.

I would invest in something like this, though I could not be a permanent resident at this time, like Anne it would only be a month or two work/vacation for me as my wife and I would never leave our furry ones behind for longer than that.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
I don't have anything to add to this discussion yet, but I wanted to say this thread is a really cool concept & that I will add value to it later.

Borregoed

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Aug 25, 2017
Los Angeles
Just tuned into the thread and its been amazing so far.

I've traveled solo internationally plenty of times but living in close quarters with other entrepreneurs has been a dream of mine. After reading @RayAndré @UnrealCreative @Tom.V posts, I wished I had gone with them as it was a life changing experience for them all.

I just came back from doing a trial run of being a "digital nomad" over in Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta. Worked in some coworking spaces and loved it. I'm sure living with other like minded entrepreneurs would be a whole other ballgame. I'm in if we get a group together.

In Mexico, my dollar went really far. I had a two story airbnb all to myself pretty much...except for some overnight guests lol. But all in all, the power of the US dollar, relatively same time zone and the community of expats made it easier to adjust there.

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

Came across this and thought of the thread.

It's in french but they're pulling off a similar idea I'd thought of; an open 'marketplace' for finding coliving arrangements for like-minded people looking to get something started.

Haelios

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Jul 9, 2019
Virginia
To an extent, I already do live in an entrepreneurial house where everyone's devoted to mastering their craft, the only problem is with how things currently are. At the moment, the place is a mess, so a maid definitely would save us some trouble. A chef would be nice as well, as that would mean we don't have to determine who's night is it to cook. Another thing that'd be appreciated would be a gym so each resident could work not only on their business, but also their physical health.

If you were to create a hustle house, the best way to go about it would be to find people who are like minded but also share similar hobbies so you can have a little bit of fun here and there. I wouldn't want to surround myself with people that can't have a good time every now and then. Likewise, I wouldn't want to surround myself with people who can't take things seriously and just screw around.

I don't really have any preference to where I'd like to stay, just so long as I can call the place home.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.