Hey there, the name's Connor,
A little about me, I'm 21 years old, I'm a front end web developer by trade but I'm going to school to get my doctorate in motivational psychology. I really enjoy learning and teaching about anything to do with motivation or the creation of small businesses.
I'm mostly joining to get a sense of what this community is all about, and what kinds of content those in this niche would enjoy most.
I have a website/blog I started about a month ago (If you're interested it's motivasis.com) If anyone has any suggestions for edits or ideas for posts feel free to let me know
Thanks for reading my intro, I look forward to getting to know all of yall.
P.S.
Anyone else have a motivational blog or site by chance? I would love to look at your work, and if you have any advice please contact me however is most convenient.
A little about me, I'm 21 years old, I'm a front end web developer by trade but I'm going to school to get my doctorate in motivational psychology. I really enjoy learning and teaching about anything to do with motivation or the creation of small businesses.
I'm mostly joining to get a sense of what this community is all about, and what kinds of content those in this niche would enjoy most.
I have a website/blog I started about a month ago (If you're interested it's motivasis.com) If anyone has any suggestions for edits or ideas for posts feel free to let me know
Thanks for reading my intro, I look forward to getting to know all of yall.
P.S.
Anyone else have a motivational blog or site by chance? I would love to look at your work, and if you have any advice please contact me however is most convenient.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
