Hello everyone on this forum. This website is the shizzznats.Sorry for the foul language but it is
I could of not found a better forum with a bunch of good people.
O vy the way I would like to say hi to PHXMJ and GLC65. Both of your stories touch my heart and made me cry.Im not joking they made me cry.Im going through some things right now in my life I would not wish on nobody.But the stories told by you guys where like the sun shining through the grey clouds.Well what else can I say.but thanks for letting me be part of your forums.Hope that I can contribute something in the future, I mean like real soon.:thankyousign:
O vy the way I would like to say hi to PHXMJ and GLC65. Both of your stories touch my heart and made me cry.Im not joking they made me cry.Im going through some things right now in my life I would not wish on nobody.But the stories told by you guys where like the sun shining through the grey clouds.Well what else can I say.but thanks for letting me be part of your forums.Hope that I can contribute something in the future, I mean like real soon.:thankyousign:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
