What's new

Hello from Oregon!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

IMCody

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Sep 20, 2017
Messages
3
Location
Oregon
Rep Bank
$150
User Power: 200%
Hi everyone! My name is Cody, and I have read TMF and am currently reading through UNSCRIPTED .

I graduated from college spring of last year. On the day of my last test, I received an offer letter for a job where I had been wanting to work at. When I got that letter, the glass ceiling finally came crashing down. It was the first time I had ever had the feeling that I could do so much more than simply hop on the corporate ladder.

So I started reading books on business and self improvement as I began my 'career'. I finally came across TMF and after reading the synopsis, I knew I had to dive into it. That book hit me like a ton of bricks. It laid out all of the feelings I had about having a job, and bs it was to simple accept the slow lane life. I am currently working my exit strategy from the rat race.

The books and this forum have already given me so much, I hope that I can soon provide the same level of value to others as I have gained here.

Thanks,

Cody
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Dufz! Vjepl zua gus howoph nz cuult e sief. Hmef vjiz jewi situpevif. :)
 
Jo iwiszupi! Nz peni ot Dufz, epf O jewi sief VNG epf en dassipvmz siefoph vjsuahj APTDSOQVIF.

O hsefaevif gsun dummihi tqsoph ug metv zies. Up vji fez ug nz metv vitv, O sidiowif ep uggis mivvis gus e kuc xjisi O jef ciip xepvoph vu xusl ev. Xjip O huv vjev mivvis, vji hmett diomoph gopemmz deni dsetjoph fuxp. Ov xet vji gostv voni O jef iwis jef vji giimoph vjev O duamf fu tu nadj nusi vjep tonqmz juq up vji dusqusevi meffis.

Tu O tvesvif siefoph cuult up catopitt epf timg onqsuwinipv et O cihep nz 'desiis'. O gopemmz deni edsutt VNG epf egvis siefoph vji tzpuqtot, O lpix O jef vu fowi opvu ov. Vjev cuul jov ni moli e vup ug csodlt. Ov meof uav emm ug vji giimopht O jef ecuav jewoph e kuc, epf ct ov xet vu tonqmi eddiqv vji tmux mepi mogi. O en dassipvmz xusloph nz iyov tvsevihz gsun vji sev sedi.

Vji cuult epf vjot gusan jewi emsiefz howip ni tu nadj, O juqi vjev O dep tuup qsuwofi vji teni miwim ug wemai vu uvjist et O jewi heopif jisi.

Vjeplt,

Dufz
Ximduni. Vjot gusan ot wemai qedlif. O jewi ciip miespoph e vup.
 
Dufz - tvesvoph zuaph ot hsiev! Neli tasi zua tvodl xovj ov - ov't ietz vu hiv tadlif op. Citv efwodi op vji cuult (gus zuas ehi hsuaq) ot vu PUV casfip zuastimg xovj nusi ficv vjep zua emsiefz jewi (tvafipv muept?). Vji ietoitv voni vu siqmedi zuas 'tmewi' opduni ot xjomi ov ot e tnemm opduni - katv hivt jesfis vji nusi dunnovnipvt zua neli, epf vji nusi opduni zua hiv vji 'xsuph' xez.

Huuf madl
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom