What's new

Howdy, from California...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

JesseJune

New Contributor
Joined
May 17, 2019
Messages
5
Rep Bank
$90
User Power: 60%
I just wanted to do a quick introduction. My name is June and am in my mid 20's. I work in law enforcement and love my job. I have gained a good amount of experience in different fields. Although I have worked hard to get to where I am career with much left to go, I have set some new goals to achieve.

Short term goal:
I recently started a little project reviewing military / police gear. After reviewing them I write articles on the specific products. I plan to post them on a website and hopefully gain some traction within in the community. My goal is to create a loyal following and provide quality information throughout various platforms (youtube, facebook, instagram, etc) and build affiliate relationships with quality companies. In hopes to network with with companies to design / create innovative gear for emergency personnel and law enforcement.

Mid / Long term goal:
I have done countless amounts of reading and research in the real estate market. I know, everyone wants to get into real estate but in my particular area I think it may be a good option. Real estate is also very interesting to me and the ability to turn your initial investment into an opportunity to make another move. l am looking to purchase my first investment property in the next couple of months. Once I get the hang of the investment property market I would like to build a decent portfolio before making bigger moves.

Side Projects:
In college I took a few marketing classes and found them interesting. As of recently, social media and SEO marketing has been on my radar. I am experimenting with a few media outlets online and seeing what works and what doesn't.

Lastly, I am just an "Average Joe" with a strong mindset to reach my goals. I am not afraid to try something and learn from it. I am always open to advice from anyone willing to provide it.

Also, if you have any questions about police related stuff I will be more than happy to answer what I can. Of course, if you have negative comments or beliefs I always enjoy a good laugh from the internet.


P.S. I don't like long walks on the beach unless their is a cold beer in my hand and a few more in the cooler.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni ecuesf, vjeplt gus vji opvsu.

O en emtu muuloph vu qasdjeti nz gostv opwitvnipv qsuqisvz op vji piyv duaqmi ug nupvjt.

Zolit, op Demo? Qsucecmz vji xustv mepfmusf mext op vji tumes tztvin, opdmafoph Nest.
 
O’wi mowif uav ug tvevi cigusi epf O dep’v onehopi mowoph epzxjisi imti. O lpux uas mext epf veyit tadl cav gus pux ov’t xjisi O xeppe ci.
 
Aqfevif Qutv!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom