The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How you are being manipulated

Anything related to matters of the mind

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
The degree to which you are being manipulated is not even funny. If you think you are free give me the pleasure of laughing in your face. Your drive for business. Is it coming from something internal and for YOUR life or because you want to prove someone wrong? Your under that persons control. Eating that hamburger from McDonald? Congratulations your now Ronald McDonald’s bitch. Doing what your wife says and getting disrespected slightly but taking it to get laid, congrats your now pussy whipped. This is just one out of millions. Yes millions. Not hundreds. Not thousands. Millions. This is a life long project of getting to the core of WHO YOU ARE. And expressing that to the world. The unfiltered you. Do this and you will be a magnet while repelling others strongly but also attracting others intensely. Think of Marilyn Manson. He is weird. I don’t like his music but I respect the hell out of him. He’s not afraid to be who he is. We all have a weirdness in us. It’s time to embrace it and not be scared of who we are!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dana Taylor

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Nov 2, 2018
Malta
The degree to which you are being manipulated is not even funny. If you think you are free give me the pleasure of laughing in your face. Your drive for business. Is it coming from something internal and for YOUR life or because you want to prove someone wrong? Your under that persons control. Eating that hamburger from McDonald? Congratulations your now Ronald McDonald’s bitch. Doing what your wife says and getting disrespected slightly but taking it to get laid, congrats your now pussy whipped. This is just one out of millions. Yes millions. Not hundreds. Not thousands. Millions. This is a life long project of getting to the core of WHO YOU ARE. And expressing that to the world. The unfiltered you. Do this and you will be a magnet while repelling others strongly but also attracting others intensely. Think of Marilyn Manson. He is weird. I don’t like his music but I respect the hell out of him. He’s not afraid to be who he is. We all have a weirdness in us. It’s time to embrace it and not be scared of who we are!
Indeed so many are afraid to take a step out of the matrix and be unapologetically themselves. Why? Usually because they do not want to deal with the consquences; mentally, emotionally, materially, spiritually or physically.

How can one bloom if they do not embrace the process no matter how uncomfortable it gets.

Thanks for this, because courage and saying f**k you. I am growth magnet in all i do is where it is at for me!

Cheers dears!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.