Generic_Username
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 22, 2018
- Messages
- 13
Rep Bank
$195
$195
User Power: 169%
Ever here about Cambridge Analytica? The two tech megaliths Google and Facebook are information juggernauts that lie in court about what they do. Google doesn't just track your searches, it tracks you on over 10 million websites thanks to Google Analytics. It's a search-engine monopoly with 90% markets-hare in that industry. On yeah, and Youtube has no competitors besides porn sites (YouTube doesn't do porn I believe) and tiny companies (I use dailymotion). Facebook is a social media monopoly with only one main competitor: Twitter (TenCent's in China, Linkedin is more about hiring and networking, Snapchat is for teenagers). Besides search engines and analytics, google's part of an oligopoly, really the same thing (google drive, gmail, etc.). They share your information, if you use them, to other companies (Amazon,Netflix, etc.).
Don't believe a thing they say in court: they're about as trustworthy as the pharma+agriculture industries. I'm on Tor with a relay bridge FYI, I use Protonmail and DuckDuckGo.
Source: Adam Ruins Everything ("Adam Ruins Tech", "Adam Ruins the Internet")
Don't believe a thing they say in court: they're about as trustworthy as the pharma+agriculture industries. I'm on Tor with a relay bridge FYI, I use Protonmail and DuckDuckGo.
Source: Adam Ruins Everything ("Adam Ruins Tech", "Adam Ruins the Internet")
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
