The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

How you are being manipulated

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 19, 2018
The degree to which you are being manipulated is not even funny. If you think you are free give me the pleasure of laughing in your face. Your drive for business. Is it coming from something internal and for YOUR life or because you want to prove someone wrong? Your under that persons control. Eating that hamburger from McDonald? Congratulations your now Ronald McDonald’s bitch. Doing what your wife says and getting disrespected slightly but taking it to get laid, congrats your now pussy whipped. This is just one out of millions. Yes millions. Not hundreds. Not thousands. Millions. This is a life long project of getting to the core of WHO YOU ARE. And expressing that to the world. The unfiltered you. Do this and you will be a magnet while repelling others strongly but also attracting others intensely. Think of Marilyn Manson. He is weird. I don’t like his music but I respect the hell out of him. He’s not afraid to be who he is. We all have a weirdness in us. It’s time to embrace it and not be scared of who we are!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Dana Taylor

New Contributor
Nov 2, 2018
Malta
The degree to which you are being manipulated is not even funny. If you think you are free give me the pleasure of laughing in your face. Your drive for business. Is it coming from something internal and for YOUR life or because you want to prove someone wrong? Your under that persons control. Eating that hamburger from McDonald? Congratulations your now Ronald McDonald’s bitch. Doing what your wife says and getting disrespected slightly but taking it to get laid, congrats your now pussy whipped. This is just one out of millions. Yes millions. Not hundreds. Not thousands. Millions. This is a life long project of getting to the core of WHO YOU ARE. And expressing that to the world. The unfiltered you. Do this and you will be a magnet while repelling others strongly but also attracting others intensely. Think of Marilyn Manson. He is weird. I don’t like his music but I respect the hell out of him. He’s not afraid to be who he is. We all have a weirdness in us. It’s time to embrace it and not be scared of who we are!
Indeed so many are afraid to take a step out of the matrix and be unapologetically themselves. Why? Usually because they do not want to deal with the consquences; mentally, emotionally, materially, spiritually or physically.

How can one bloom if they do not embrace the process no matter how uncomfortable it gets.

Thanks for this, because courage and saying f**k you. I am growth magnet in all i do is where it is at for me!

Cheers dears!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
A BIG THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED! Thank you very much for joining, participating...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
The media defines people by their occupation. You are a liquor store owner, freelancer, single...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom