The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How will learning to Program benefit me?

Gavingonz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
May 26, 2022
Hello Fastlaners,

Literally woke up today and immediately started watching beginner Programming videos for the first time ever,, not sure why ( I think MJ planted a seed in my subconscious). I understand programming helps with our ability to think & most interviewees even said EVERYONE should learn some programming.

Should I set some time each morning to learn about programming? If so, why? I want to make sure I'm investing my time wisely.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

connorkennxdy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jun 25, 2022
United Kingdom
I'm in the same boat! I've been learning the web development basics for the past month and it doesn't take that long to learn new concepts (from what I've done so far) :)

Gavingonz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
May 26, 2022
I'm in the same boat! I've been learning the web development basics for the past month and it doesn't take that long to learn new concepts (from what I've done so far) :)
how is it so far? could you see yourself still interested 6 months from now? 20 years?

connorkennxdy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jun 25, 2022
United Kingdom
how is it so far? could you see yourself still interested 6 months from now? 20 years?
Yeah I definitely see myself to continue learning it in many years to come. I think there will always be a need for coders and people willing to learn new technologies.

How about you?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gavingonz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
May 26, 2022
Yeah I definitely see myself to continue learning it in many years to come. I think there will always be a need for coders and people willing to learn new technologies.

How about you?
Awesome great to hear, I have a buddy coming over tomorrow to teach me what he knows ( Computer Science Major ). I’m looking forward to it

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.