- Joined
- Nov 2, 2009
- Messages
- 212
Rep Bank
$580
$580
User Power: 50%
I have thought of a new (And Really Good) product, researched it all over the internet including Google Patent Search and I can find nothing else like it.
There is one set-back. The product involves using Logo's that belong to other companies.
This IS NOT the idea, but just for example lets say I am making some sort of new and improved water bottle but would like to put the Ford Logo on it.
How would I go about legally getting the right to put the Ford logo on said water bottle?
I have been searching for a long while for the answer to this with no effective results. I am sure its probably a no-brainer, that all the people here who are a $hit load smarter than me will be able to answer quickly. So I have turned to the subject matter experts on the issue.
Thank you in advance.
Also want to send Lamboman350K a ton of thanks for the advice he gave lightweight99 in a previous thread titled "Product Development". Great information and great links there!
There is one set-back. The product involves using Logo's that belong to other companies.
This IS NOT the idea, but just for example lets say I am making some sort of new and improved water bottle but would like to put the Ford Logo on it.
How would I go about legally getting the right to put the Ford logo on said water bottle?
I have been searching for a long while for the answer to this with no effective results. I am sure its probably a no-brainer, that all the people here who are a $hit load smarter than me will be able to answer quickly. So I have turned to the subject matter experts on the issue.
Thank you in advance.
Also want to send Lamboman350K a ton of thanks for the advice he gave lightweight99 in a previous thread titled "Product Development". Great information and great links there!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
