- Joined
- Mar 1, 2012
- Messages
- 118
Rep Bank
$780
$780
User Power: 229%
Hey I am pretty new on the site and had a few questions for people who know about leads and I am hopefully gonna get MJ to weigh in on this as well.
From what I read in the book, MJ generated a ton of leads online for Limos.com. I know you said your service was fast and "Sometimes within minutes, if not hours". No doubt that is one of the main reasons the leads came faster than we can probably imagine.
-From what I took from it, you started with generating the leads, then later made it available to actually purchase the limo rides online. Before you had the option of buying online, how did you know that the limo companies were actually paying you and being honest? Example- Telling you the lead fell through when really it didnt fall through and you never got your end of it.
-So how did you make the sale to the limo companies and persuade them it was a good idea?
-Did you get a cut from every lead or just the leads that actually purchased a limo ride?
-Im sure people turned you down, did you ever go back to them after it started blowing up?
-How did you collect your cut from them(weekly, monthly, or directly to your bank acct)?
-Did you charge a flat fee or a percentage?
-what was your most efficient way to market to the limo companies, and get them to let you be partners ( letters, cold calling)?
I am hoping to get some info from everyone and hopefully MJ himself. I am just curious how someone can actually guarantee getting their cut from the company you are selling the leads to...especially when they are all across the country and you would honestly never know if the company lied or not.
Thanks ahead of time!
From what I read in the book, MJ generated a ton of leads online for Limos.com. I know you said your service was fast and "Sometimes within minutes, if not hours". No doubt that is one of the main reasons the leads came faster than we can probably imagine.
-From what I took from it, you started with generating the leads, then later made it available to actually purchase the limo rides online. Before you had the option of buying online, how did you know that the limo companies were actually paying you and being honest? Example- Telling you the lead fell through when really it didnt fall through and you never got your end of it.
-So how did you make the sale to the limo companies and persuade them it was a good idea?
-Did you get a cut from every lead or just the leads that actually purchased a limo ride?
-Im sure people turned you down, did you ever go back to them after it started blowing up?
-How did you collect your cut from them(weekly, monthly, or directly to your bank acct)?
-Did you charge a flat fee or a percentage?
-what was your most efficient way to market to the limo companies, and get them to let you be partners ( letters, cold calling)?
I am hoping to get some info from everyone and hopefully MJ himself. I am just curious how someone can actually guarantee getting their cut from the company you are selling the leads to...especially when they are all across the country and you would honestly never know if the company lied or not.
Thanks ahead of time!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
