The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to save money on shipping

Grace Shu

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 6, 2019
Hi Everyone :
As a more than 10 years experience of shipping agent ,let me give you some tips of saving money on shipping.
1.Use slower shipping .
For small parcels , you can choose USPS , E-Pack . For Bulk shipping , you can choose sea freight .
2.Innovate your package.
Better book a custom size for your subscription boxes. There are usual sizes, but custom sizing can make big sense when it comes to shipping costs.
3.Find shipping agent
Shipping agent is professional , they can get better price for you .
4.Choose DDP or DDU service (Door to Door)
DDP offer the door to door service including duty , then you don't need worry anything
DDU offer door to door service not including duty , but all things are handled including customs clearance , you just need to pay the duty .

any question about shipping ,welcome to discuss with me ,thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JordanAvery

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Jul 24, 2020
Miami
Thanks for the tips, I'll share what I've learned as well. Generally, the cheapest way to ship large packages is overland. Contact your local 'freight forwarding' company and ask them about 'groupage' rates, these are prices where your package is 'grouped' with other consignments coming to or from the same part of the world.
You may find more that one company performs these services in your area, if so you should give them the postcodes of the pick-up place and destination, the dimensions and weight of the package and ask each of them to quote for the job. This is not the quickest way to get your package, but it is the cheapest.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.