The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to profit from Brexit?

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Ryman123

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 2, 2020
With great change can come great opportunity to find niches, room for growth and profitability.

What would you say are the biggest opportunities with brexit?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Start a hedge fund, now that the UK are out of the EU they will not come up against their anti-money laundering laws, so increase your profits by paying zero tax.

Failing that, start a medical insurance company and become part of the NHS by-stealth sell off.

Or of course you could start a food company and sell some substandard products, seeing as we don't have all those pesky profit-cutting safety standards to adhere to anymore.

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
With great change can come great opportunity to find niches, room for growth and profitability.

What would you say are the biggest opportunities with brexit?
Hallo Ryman,
wellcome to the forum.

I don t know, whether, if a forum member, who has provided a lot of value to the other members over much time, had asked this question, this question would have a ton of answers, but as you just joined and want to have very heavy value with this question, I m not sure, whether any of the people, who "know", will just tell you, how You can earn that money with a shortcut!

BTW: an interesting thing!

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
Courier services for the border with Ireland.

310 miles of border that will now have to be enforced. Thats 310 miles of frustration (opportunity) on both sides.

Forodstar

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Nov 2, 2014
Immigration/Emigration for workers and/or overseas study consultants EU to UK or UK to EU.

General Brexit business consulting for companies trading across borders i.e. tax consulting, risk management.

MoreVolume

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Oct 6, 2016
NC
Pandering to the Right Wing

I read an article a few years ago about a duo of basement journalists who were cashing in, making news pandering to pro-Republican Americans. They admitted that they didnt hold Right Wing beliefs, and they pretty much followed a formula which they found comical....but they were RAKING IN THE DOUGH

There is no emotion in business

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Or of course you could start a food company and sell some substandard products, seeing as we don't have all those pesky profit-cutting safety standards to adhere to anymore.

I hope you are kidding. That is like the complete opposite of how capitalism works. Go make your shitty product and see how long you last.

Attitudes like that, even in jest, need to be squashed. Those who don't know any better will believe you, and those who are on the fence and being brainwashed by Hollywood will be swayed by BS like that.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
I hope you are kidding. That is like the complete opposite of how capitalism works. Go make your shitty product and see how long you last.

Attitudes like that, even in jest, need to be squashed. Those who don't know any better will believe you, and those who are on the fence and being brainwashed by Hollywood will be swayed by BS like that.

Blah, blah, blah.

I'm English dude, and I'm in my 40s, Hollywood has zero effect on me. I live here, I know what Brexit is about, it's about scamming the public so rich scum like Jacob Rees-Mogg and Rupert Murdoch can make more tax free cash.

There are already hundreds of videos of leave voters either changing their minds, or not even being able to articulate why they voted for it in the first place.

The leave voters are split into 3

Conspiracy delusionists

Racists

Morons.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content