The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to overcome Analysis Paralysis..

Anything related to matters of the mind

imoutthere

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Jan 21, 2009
Va
Tony Robins interviews Frank Kern and John Reese (2 of the top internet markteres in the world).

Yeah i know everybody and their mama has been pushing this video on there newsletters but i thought it was worth posting anyway.

Interview with Frank Kern and John Reese

Tony robbins gives his insight on why people buy money making products like real estate, forclosure, forex, I.M., etc. and never put them to use. This was a huge eye opener for me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Jul 6, 2009
What a great find imouthere!

I watched the video about twice, because the information discussed was so powerful , yet subtle. Tony speaks of a human begins potential, action , result and belief. Performing visualization for just a few minutes a day allows you to condition your mind for a certain out come you want to receive. We are all defined by the habits and routine was go thought on a daily basis. So if you visualize anything on a daily basis, it will create the actual reality for you rapidly. Also, you confidence will be so confident, that it will be a certainty within your self. No doubt will be able to creep into your mind and end your belief.

Truly a great post bro, If i had the ability i would thank you twice! Its something i needed to hear to day for sure!

imoutthere

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Jan 21, 2009
Va
thanks..

Just passing on great info to fellow fast laners.

Did you try the exercise? I went from point at 6 0'clock to about 10.. I was amazed. (you gotta watch it to find out what im talking about).

We are on the same page with the message. the best quote was something like:

"Do something once and you have change you life for that day, Do something everyday and you have changed you life"

I just hope more people get to see this video. I still think the title is misleading, the message can help a lot of people, not just analysis paralysis folk.

Jul 6, 2009
thanks..

Just passing on great info to fellow fast laners.

Did you try the exercise? I went from point at 6 0'clock to about 10.. I was amazed. (you gotta watch it to find out what im talking about).

We are on the same page with the message. the best quote was something like:

"Do something once and you have change you life for that day, Do something everyday and you have changed you life"

I just hope more people get to see this video. I still think the title is misleading, the message can help a lot of people, not just analysis paralysis folk.

Definitely, i was getting a bit bored in the beginning of the video when he was talking. I was like okay tony, get to the point. Then as the video continued i was captured by the information he provided. All you have to do is add visualization to the result you desire. Once you have made is a daily ritual, it will become a certainty within time. Then you will get what you have been seeing in your mind within time.

And yes i did try the exercise, its was awesome.

Are you a fan of tony robbins?

imoutthere

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Jan 21, 2009
Va
Are you a fan of tony robbins?

I am know.

Alot of people preached about the "awaken the giant within" book. Especially in the RD forums. I wasnt exactly hooked like they were. But now that i think about it, i wasnt ready to hear what he had to say back then. (3-4 years ago). Things have changed for me now. My life has changed, environment has changed, situations have changed, etc..

I am ready now to embrace what he was saying. Ill go check him out on imeem.

johnny604

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Great vid.
made me think of Maltz's "Psycho cybernetics" (the new version); as alot of the examples given were the same.

CoMp1eX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Sep 1, 2007
I've been getting over this... The key for me is balance + time management.

When you plan your next day at night, set time strictly for action (the next steps), but don't deprive yourself of learning. So set around a hour for learning/research.

Of course, it all depends on your situation.

Anyone else have any tips?

NoLackey

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jan 1, 2014
"Because guess what makes people excited? PROGRESS. You don't have to be at the goal yet to feel alive again. You have to make progress. The first step of progress is buying the product, but then they don't open the damn thing up."

I'm only 10 minutes in but the above statement strikes a chord with me. So many people get a fire under their a$$, buy services and products to work on their goal and then they hit the analysis paralysis stage and never get past it. The cure is clearly to take another step, no matter what it is at that point, to get that same fire back. People think the next step has to win them the world, so they don't take it, but a small step that generates movement will fuel your fire to continue.

What has worked for me most recently is to focus on 1 task at a time. Let's say you are selling stuff on Amazon. Instead of thinking "How can I make $3000 in sales a day?" ... think "I need to make more sales, I've heard that tweaking my copy can increase sales." ... make your current task to research and educate yourself on copy. Don't worry about the other 10 things to come that will ultimately get you to your $3000 mark. Today, right now, it's only about copy.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.