- Joined
- Nov 29, 2021
- Messages
- 157
Rep Bank
$545
$545
User Power: 50%
I know EXACTLY what I need to do next.
It's as plain as day.
The Universal Intelligence is constantly telling me what to do.
The PROBLEM is......Resistance......
How to go through that.......and do those things.
In the War of Art (Highly recommended btw), Steven Pressfield addresses that topic.
So, I'm hoping this thread will lead to some ideas, methods of overcoming resistance.
One idea I had was everytime you do something positive or accomplish something....no matter how small (Daily walk/run for example), you add a little more charge to your 'Do It Battery'.
Another thought is this:
Every day starts out as a 10........and during that day you F*ck it up as you go along.
So at the end of the day.....before you go to sleep and evaluate that day.......you probably wind up with a 6...5...or even a 2 or 3.
I'd like to consistently achieve at least a 7.........lol
z
PS. What are the rules on profanity here?.....cause DeMarco uses plenty of it in the book....lol.....and I notice my F*ck got an asterisk.....
It's as plain as day.
The Universal Intelligence is constantly telling me what to do.
The PROBLEM is......Resistance......
How to go through that.......and do those things.
In the War of Art (Highly recommended btw), Steven Pressfield addresses that topic.
So, I'm hoping this thread will lead to some ideas, methods of overcoming resistance.
One idea I had was everytime you do something positive or accomplish something....no matter how small (Daily walk/run for example), you add a little more charge to your 'Do It Battery'.
Another thought is this:
Every day starts out as a 10........and during that day you F*ck it up as you go along.
So at the end of the day.....before you go to sleep and evaluate that day.......you probably wind up with a 6...5...or even a 2 or 3.
I'd like to consistently achieve at least a 7.........lol
z
PS. What are the rules on profanity here?.....cause DeMarco uses plenty of it in the book....lol.....and I notice my F*ck got an asterisk.....
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
