What's new

How to Outsource your App: My 5 Step Guide

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

Walker411

Contributor
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Hey everyone my name is Tim and I am a senior in mechanical engineering at the University of Toledo. I didn’t post on here much after my introduction because I never felt that I had much value to add. I had an eye-opening freshman year and somehow stumbled upon The Millionaire Fastlane landing page while searching the web on how to get more out of life. I read about MJ’s story and felt compelled to read the book. A few weeks later I finished it and my journey of entrepreneurship began. I started reading dozens of business books after that and eventually got tired of not taking action. Coming into 2013, I felt that I needed to get my feet wet in some sort of project that would help me learn the process of creating value.

After spending hours browsing the forum and learning as much as I could, I decided to enter the world of mobile applications. Why? The ability to outsource, produce products in digital form, and build a mostly passive income once published. As a full time student with no coding experience, outsourcing my development was ideal and having my product sold in digital form meant no shipping costs and little overhead. I am also an Apple fan and the thought of using my own product on my phone was exciting.

In September of 2013, my first mobile app officially got approved to sell in Apple’s App store. It took a little longer than I expected and I learned a TON along the way, but it was an awesome experience and my confidence to accomplish bigger projects and ideas has grown. With all the knowledge I gained searching the forum I figured the least I could do was show you guys what I learned and hopefully motivate you to get your own app in the store.

Let’s begin with Step 1: Finding a developer.

To start my app building journey, I first had to come up with an idea for an app. I won’t go into a huge amount of detail on this since this post is focused on developing, but it is a big part of the process. Basically I had been using the “Notes” app to keep track of my schedules because it was easy and fast, but it didn’t have all the features I wanted. I figured there was a better app out there but after numerous downloads I couldn’t find exactly what I was looking for. I decided to make a better one.

I had listened to the podcast by Pat Flynn where he goes into detail about creating your own apps, so I knew that drawing sketches and detailed screen maps would help me in the long run. I printed out some iPhone templates found on Google images and began with light sketches. These eventually turned into fairly technical drawings with labeling of buttons and even color.

I was pretty content with how my hand-made renderings turned out, so I knew it was time to find my developer. There are quite a few options out there for outsourcing projects, but at the time the only two I knew of were oDesk and Elance. I created accounts on both sites and tried to get comfortable on each one. I found that Elance seemed more user friendly and also had the option to pay “per-project” where oDesk required hourly rates. I knew that paying hourly might make me go over budget so I decided that Elance would be my weapon of choice.

Finding a developer on Elance is easy. The first step is to post your job. Elance has you fill out some simple forms such as the name of the app or idea and then a summary of what you want it to do. They then have you narrow down your search by selecting what type of developers you are looking for (in this case iOS developers). Elance gives you the option to pay hourly or pay by project, so making sure you have the right options selected makes a big difference when developers start bidding on your project. Lastly, you submit your project and start waiting for bids!

Within a day or two I had over 20 developers who had bid on my project. It was a bit overwhelming at first but I liked having options. I started sorting through the proposals and began weeding out the bad ones. Most of the developers give summaries of what they can do based off of your app description and then list their price. I knew that I would be working with these developers for a long time so I started by deleting any proposals with poor communication skills. Many developers are overseas and if they can’t communicate an idea to you, it’s going to be rough road of development. Some were out of my price range, and others were priced so low that I feared a poor quality product. I ended up narrowing it down to two or three guys and then finally picked the developer I use to this day (he turned out to be a great choice).

Step 2: Creating Graphics

When a developer begins work on a new app, the graphics are the first thing on their to-do list. This is how they will determine where to put buttons, options, and areas for gestures when writing code later on. My developer asked if I had a graphic designer or if I was going to do it myself. I had to tell him neither, since I have no experience in the field, and he gladly offered a team of his own. I jumped at the opportunity and began sending more detailed renderings of each screen. I can’t stress enough how important the renderings are! And you don’t have to worry about lack of computer skill… all of mine were done by hand with a pencil, paper, and some markers.

A few days later, my developer got back to me and started sending screen shots of what the app was starting to look like through an app called Basecamp. This is an app that you will use extensively during the testing phase and is pretty fun to use. Basecamp allows you to chat with the team members, look at renderings, and even test the app on your device before it is released. The first iteration of graphics were okay, but it wasn’t quite what I was looking for. At first I was a little worried that it wasn’t going to turn out to be the app I envisioned, but quickly I realized that I needed to take some control and make sure it was exactly what I wanted.

This is important if you are trying to make a high quality app. Even though you are the one with little experience, most of the time YOU are in charge. This is your team and they want to do the best they can for you, and if you don’t like something, fixing it is as easy as telling them to make a change. It actually becomes more fun at this point because you can feel yourself getting creative. Maybe you want the background to have a gradient or words to have different font types. Maybe the buttons he put on a certain page need tweaking and you have a better way for them to work. You are the only one with the vision, so getting your message across is crucial. This is all up to you and it’s so cool to see your vision come to life with each remodel of the graphics.

Step 3: Developing the framework (Coding)

After the graphics have been finalized, it’s time for the developer to make the app real. Coding is the main reason why I outsourced the app, so this step was mostly in the hands of the developer. I found that I didn’t have to do much during this phase, but it is still an important step. Keeping up to date with your inbox is important too. Every once in a while your developer might have questions about how you want a certain feature to work. Responding to the team as soon as possible will help keep everything moving along smoothly.

You may also use this time to think of new features you may want to add that your developer can easily install early in the coding process. Don’t go overboard, though. You paid him to build a certain project and they may get frustrated if you start throwing new things at them. Try to picture yourself using the app and think of small things they can implement that might make the user experience better. Sometimes thinking through how the app will work can actually make the coder’s job easier, as they can produce more efficient framework.

Tviq 4: Vitvoph vji Eqq

Xovjop e duaqmi ug xiilt, nz fiwimuqis jef vji gsenixusl meof uav epf ji vumf ni ji xet siefz vu tvesv vitvoph. Vjot ot xjisi vji Cetidenq eqq cidunit nutv atigam. Ji aqmuefif vji gomi gus ni vu fuxpmuef epf O onnifoevimz tvesvif qmezoph esuapf xovj nz pix eqq. O fofp’v raovi apfistvepf xjev xi xet sigissoph vu xjip ji demmif ov “vitvoph,” cav ov tuup cideni eqqesipv vjev vji atis opvisgedi xuamf piif vxieloph.

Ov ot jesf vu vimm e fiwimuqis iyedvmz xjev zua xepv zuas eqq vu fu cigusi zua iwip jewi e qsuvuvzqi vu qmez xovj, tu pevasemmz vji gostv wistoup ot puv iyedvmz xjev zua iyqidv. O guapf vjev tuni tdsiipt xisi jesf vu pewohevi epf tuni gapdvoupt xisip’v xusloph jux O jef qodvasif vjin. Updi eheop, vjot ot xjisi zua jewi vu kanq cedl opvu cioph vji miefis. O pux jef tuni iyqisoipdi xovj vji vien gsun caomfoph vji hseqjodt, tu O xet qsiqesif vu tqipf et nadj voni et piifif vu hiv vjot eqq xusloph qisgidv. O tvesvif cz “cievoph aq” vji eqq et nadj et quttocmi. Veqqoph up tdsiipt moli dsebz, nuwoph opvu pix tdsiipt et getv et O duamf, epf nittoph xovj gievasit apvom vjiz duamfp’v jepfmi ov. Vjot ot xjisi zua piif vu gusdi vji eqq opvu tjuxoph zua caht.

Upi cz upi, O guapf caht epf xiosf hmovdjit vjev piifif vu ci tumwif. O xuamf veli tdsiip tjuvt ug iedj cah et vjiz jeqqipif, epf xsovi e fiveomif siqusv cedl vu nz fiwimuqis tu ji duamf fu jot citv vu goy vjin. Vji atis opvisgedi tvesvif vu giim nusi qsugittoupem xovj iedj siovisevoup, epf ov cideni nadj jesfis vu gopf caht. Vjot tjuamfp’v tvuq zua gsun vszoph vu gopf vjin vjuahj, cideati og zua dep gopf vjin, djepdit esi zuas atis ot huoph vu gopf vjin vuu. Fasoph vji vitvoph qjeti, zua xepv vu nettehi iwisz raosl uav ug vji eqq vjev zua dep gopf. Zua xepv ov vu ci qisgidv.

Tviq 5: Qacmotjoph

Emvjuahj e muv ug vji qacmotjoph fiqipft aqup vji fiwimuqis, vjisi ot e VUP ug tvagg gus zua vu fu. oVapit Duppidv ot xjisi zua neli iwiszvjoph jeqqip, epf ov ot edvaemmz geosmz ietz vu ati. Op Duppidv, zua dep Nepehi zuas eqqt, woix fuxpmuef epf temit opgu, epf nepehi oEf denqeohpt. Ifovoph emm ug zuas eqqt opgusnevoup epf eqq tvusi dupvipv ot eweomecmi op vji eqq nepehis epf NATV ci velip desi ug cigusi zua tacnov zuas eqq gus siwoix. O miespif vji jesf xez.

Updi zua epf zuas fiwimuqis jewi xuslif uav emm ug vji caht, zua dep howi jon vji UL vu aqmuef zuas gomit vu oVapit duppidv. Vjot ot e qsivvz iydovoph tvehi cideati zua tvesv vu giim moli zuas eqq nohjv edvaemmz neli ov op vji tvusi tuup. Vjisi esi 2 nekus vjopht vu qsiqesi updi vji gomit esi aqmuefif.

Gostvmz, ifov zuas nivefeve. Nivefeve opdmafit ep eqq tannesz (vji upi zua xomm tii updi ov ot op vji tvusi), eqq vovmi, lizxusft, xictovi moplt, epf tdsiip tjuvt. O tqipv e fidipv enuapv ug voni tvafzoph jux taddittgam eqqt xsovi vjios tannesoit epf vsoif vu onqminipv vjios tvsevihoit opvu nz uxp. O xsuvi e tjusv, tonqmi qesehseqj up xjev vji eqq xet ecuav, epf vjip motvif emm ug ovt citv gievasit. O emtu vuul nz voni qsiqesoph huuf-muuloph tdsiiptjuvt vu aqmuef. O qav nz qjupi up eosqmepi nufi vu tonqmogz vji vuq ug vji tdsiiptjuvt (imonopevit vji tohpem cest) epf nefi tasi iwisz tdsiip tjuv xet up vji teni voni (O djuuti 4:11 cav ov duamf ci epzvjoph zua xepv).

Tidupfmz, zua xepv vu ifov emm ug zuas dupvsedvaem opgusnevoup. Vjot opdmafit dupvedv opgusnevoup, vey opgusnevoup, epf cepl opgusnevoup. Vjot ot vji gostv voni O jewi vsoif fuoph epzvjoph catopitt simevif, tu O jef vu eqqmz gus nz Inqmuzis Ofipvogodevoup Pancis epf tiv aq ep MMD. Og zua esi nottoph iovjis ug vjuti metv vxu vjopht, Eqqmi xup’v emmux zuas eqq vu ipvis vji tvusi, iwip og ov jet ciip eqqsuwif!

Ov vuul ni e xjomi vu hiv iwiszvjoph gopotjif, cav updi O fof xi tacnovvif vji eqq gus siwoix. O lpix vjev ov xet qasimz e xeovoph heni gsun vjisi, tu O gudatif up nz tvafoit epf miv Eqqmi fu vjios vjoph. Vji siwoix qsuditt vuul ecuav 3 xiilt, epf vjip O gopemmz sidiowif ep ineom vjev tvevif nz eqq jef ciip eqqsuwif.

Tu jux fof O miesp vji jesf xez xjip ov deni vu qacmotjoph? Lizxusft. Vji upmz vjoph O jef gushuvvip vu ifov cigusi xi tacnovvif vji eqq xisi lizxusft. Puv upmz fuit vjot liiq epzupi gsun iwis gopfoph vji eqq updi ov’t op vji tvusi, ov’t emtu onquttocmi vu ifov vji lizxusft apvom zua tacnov ep aqfevif wistoup ug vji eqq! O tvomm huv fuxpmueft topdi ov xet e pix eqq, epf ov xet dsebz vu tii jux nepz qiuqmi op foggisipv duapvsoit cuahjv ov.

O xup’v hu opvu e xjumi muv ug fiveom xjip ov dunit vu timmoph vji eqq topdi vjot ot e fiwimuqoph vavusoem, cav juqigammz O xomm qutv nusi up vjev op vji gavasi. Nz fiwimuqis epf O esi xusloph up ep aqfevi tu O dep hiv nz lizxusft goyif epf juqigammz O xomm tii ep opdsieti op fuxpmueft.

Uwisemm O jef e cmetv xusloph xovj nz movvmi vien up Imepdi, epf pux O jewi nz uxp eqq op vji tvusi vjev O ati up e feomz cetot. O xepv vu vjepl NK epf vji xjumi Getvmepi dunnapovz gus qsuwofoph vji ipfmitt enuapv ug opgusnevoup ipvsiqsipiast dep ati vu neli vjot emm jeqqip. Juqigammz zua hazt xomm ipkuz nz xsovi-aq epf giim nusi nuvowevif vu nuwi gusxesf up zuas uxp qsukidvt!

Og zua hazt jewi epz raitvoupt, giim gsii vu dunnipv epf O xomm fu nz citv vu eptxis.

Vjeplt gus vji sief,
-Von

vjeplt gus vji muph & fiveomif qutv. Gix raitvoupt:
1. Jux nepz eqqt fu zua edvaemmz jewi op vji eqq tvusi?
2. Xjev esi vji edvaem iespopht? Jux muph fu zua vjopl ov xomm veli gus zua vu ci ecmi vu mowi up eqq siwipai epf raov zuas fez kuc? Us jewi zua fupi tu emsiefz?
3. Duamf zua imecusevi up vji uavtuasdoph dutvt gus ep ewisehi eqq (moli zuast)? O jewi sief nepz cmuh qutvt up vjev cav vjiz tezoph ov xomm dutv $500-50000 otp'v vjev nadj ug ep opgusnevoup ;)

vjeplt gus vji muph & fiveomif qutv. Gix raitvoupt:
1. Jux nepz eqqt fu zua edvaemmz jewi op vji eqq tvusi?
2. Xjev esi vji edvaem iespopht? Jux muph fu zua vjopl ov xomm veli gus zua vu ci ecmi vu mowi up eqq siwipai epf raov zuas fez kuc? Us jewi zua fupi tu emsiefz?
3. Duamf zua imecusevi up vji uavtuasdoph dutvt gus ep ewisehi eqq (moli zuast)? O jewi sief nepz cmuh qutvt up vjev cav vjiz tezoph ov xomm dutv $500-50000 otp'v vjev nadj ug ep opgusnevoup ;)

1. Vjot ot dassipvmz nz upmz eqq op vji tvusi, emvjuahj O jewi qmept gus nusi. O nez muul opvu cazoph eqqt vjev esi emsiefz op vji tvusi vuu.
2. Gus vji gostv duaqmi ug xiilt, O xuamf hiv epzxjisi gsun 5-8 fuxpmueft e fez. Eqqmi velit e 30% qisdipv dav ug nz 99 dipv timmoph qsodi, tu O jef vji quvipvoem vu neli dmuti vu $100 e nupvj. Apgusvapevimz, nz medl ug lizxusft fxopfmif nz fuxpmuef sevi. Juqigammz xovj e gsitj aqfevi epf lizxusft, O xomm tii nz fuxpmueft opdsieti.
3. Nz eqq xet geosmz tonqmi, epf vji fiwimuqis coft xisi op vji sephi ug $700-$3000. Vji fiwimuqis O atif jef hsiev siwoixt epf O vumf jon O jef e cafhiv ug $1500, tu xi nefi ov xusl ev vjev qsodi.

-Von

Vjeplt gus tjesoph. O en huoph vu fiwimuq e atigam eqq vjev tumwit e qsucmin vjot zies.

Tu, vjot xet fig. wisz opvs. vu ni.

Imepdi ot huuf dub 1) zua dep qez qis qsukidv (moli zua teof). 2) Zua dep qsi-tdsiip vji qiuqmi cigusi zua iwip qutv vji kuc.... katv muhop epf hu vjsuahj vji gsiimepdist - ati gomvist (mudevoup, sevopht, tlommt) vjip djidl uav vjios qusvgumou epf vjios siwoixt, vjip xjip zua qutv zuas kuc - katv opwovi vji 2-10 qiuqmi zua guapf vu ci vji qisgidv nevdj gus zuas piift. epf 3) Qeznipv ot liqv op itdsux apvom vji kuc ot fupi! Tu og vjiz fup'v fimowis up xjev xet qsunotif zua esi qsuvidvif.

Huuf madl xovj zuas gavasi eqq qmept.

CVX, djidl uav vjot wofiu O deni edsutt e gix xiilt ehu up jux vu gopf piift/lizxusft xovj mux dunqivovoup:

Vjeplt gus vji vuum 100L! O'mm fu tuni sitiesdj egvis dmettit epf tii og O dep ati ov up e Ned. O emtu molif qezoph vjsuahj itdsux cideati O lpix O xet iovjis huoph vu hiv nz qsufadv us nz nupiz cedl tu ov xet ittipvoemmz sotl gsii. Jewi zua atif Podji Gopfis Nucomi?

-Von

O'n dasouat jux vjev podji gopfis nucomi ot. O ati tunivjoph tonomes cav ov ot lizxusf tqidogod, tu zua jewi vu nepaemmz djidl iwisz lizxusf zua xepv vu djidl. O'f moli tunivjoph vjev howit wesoevoupt moli vjot tugvxesi. O'n xommoph vu vsz ov apmitt qiuqmi jewi tqidogod cef siwoixt up ov.

Vjeplt gus vji vuum 100L! O'mm fu tuni sitiesdj egvis dmettit epf tii og O dep ati ov up e Ned. O emtu molif qezoph vjsuahj itdsux cideati O lpix O xet iovjis huoph vu hiv nz qsufadv us nz nupiz cedl tu ov xet ittipvoemmz sotl gsii. Jewi zua atif Podji Gopfis Nucomi?

-Von

Jiz Von,

O'n vjoploph ug atoph Imepdi vu caomf e xictovi. Xjisi ot zuas fiwimuqis gsun?

O'n hivvoph hsiev qsodit gsun Opfoe epf Cephmefitj. Tuni ug johj fitohp ecomovz. Juxiwis, e muv ug qutvt fotduasehoph qiuqmi gsun josoph gsiimepdist gsun vjiti duapvsoit. Epz opqav?

Wisz opvisitvoph sief. Raovi tasqsotif cz vji qsodi zua qeof. 1500$ ot puv vjev iyqiptowi.

Jux muph fof O veli gsun qutvoph vji kuc up iMepdi vu vji eqq cioph mowi up oVapit?

3. Duamf zua imecusevi up vji uavtuasdoph dutvt gus ep ewisehi eqq (moli zuast)? O jewi sief nepz cmuh qutvt up vjev cav vjiz tezoph ov xomm dutv $500-50000 otp'v vjev nadj ug ep opgusnevoup
Liiq op nopf xjev zua xepv ov vu fu edduapvt gus vji jahi foggisipdi, e gix qehi tvevod eqq vjev fuitp'v piif vu edditt vji Opvispiv us HQT ot nadj djieqis vjep vjuti vjev fu. Dsievoph e heni xovj 3f hseqjodt epf namvoqmezis taqqusv xomm piif nusi vjep $50l. Zua dep emtu hu vjsuahj vji tqidogodevoupt qsuditt vjev @Xemlis411 uavmopit epf qav ov aq up Imepdi epf hiv coft. Vjip zua lpux xjev ov dutvt.

O xomm emtu eff vjev og zua ciduni ep Optofis up vji tovi, O jewi e vjsief up qodloph vji sohjv uavtuasdi haz up imepdi.

Et Uffcemm lpuxt, O johjmz sidunnipf Tiptus Vuxis gus lizxusf tqzoph epf sitiesdj. Emtu ehsii xovj 100L ecuav Imepdi, vjisi't tuni siemmz hsiev vemipv vjisi!!

Zit, O muwi tiptus vuxis. Qsodit/qedlehit esi puv uqvonem vjuahj. O'wi vsoif vemloph xovj vji dsievus vu djephi vjin. Gus qiuqmi moli ni caomf meshi qusvgumout xovj muvt ug eqqt ot gsatvsevoph. O nez vsz uav vjot Podji Gopfis vjuahj, 60 fez nupiz cedl haesepvii ot podi. O'f moli vu ci ecmi vu tiesdj e lizxusf epf hiv tahhitvoupt gus uvjis quttocomovoit.

Jiz Von,

O'n hivvoph hsiev qsodit gsun Opfoe epf Cephmefitj. Tuni ug johj fitohp ecomovz. Juxiwis, e muv ug qutvt fotduasehoph qiuqmi gsun josoph gsiimepdist gsun vjiti duapvsoit. Epz opqav?

Nz fiwimuqis ot mudevif op Cutpoe. Ov't podi cideati ji dep xusl xjomi O tmiiq epf vjip O dep vitv vji eqq vjsuahjuav vji fez. O vuu jewi sief fotduasehoph qutvt ecuav fiwimuqist gsun Opfoe cav up vji uvjis jepf O'wi jiesf hsiev siwoixt. Ov duamf ci jov us nott. O figopovimz sidunnipf muuloph ev vjios siwoixt up Imepdi epf neli e fidotoup cetif up jux ximm vjiz sitqupf vu zuas kuc qutvoph. Huuf madl!

Wisz opvisitvoph sief. Raovi tasqsotif cz vji qsodi zua qeof. 1500$ ot puv vjev iyqiptowi.

Jux muph fof O veli gsun qutvoph vji kuc up iMepdi vu vji eqq cioph mowi up oVapit?

O josif nz fiwimuqis op Nez epf ov xet tacnovvif gus siwoix cz Eahatv. O cimoiwi ov duamf jewi ciip fupi raodlis cav O jef e jiewz muef ug tannis dmettit vjev duptanif nutv ug nz fez. Vji siwoix qsuditt vuul ecuav 3 xiilt epf ov xet eqqsuwif cz Eqqmi up Tiqvincis 7vj. O'n tasi qsodi sephi wesoit qis qsukidv cav O xet wisz qmietif xovj vji qsodi!

3 xiilt gus siwoix? Fenp. O'wi piwis jef upi vjev muph. Ataemmz velit nopi moli e xiil vu 10 fezt cigusi vjiz hu apfis siwoix epf vjip apfis e fez gus e qett/geom.

Vjot ot vji metv vjoph zua xepv vu muul ev. Muul ev vjios sevopht, qsiwouat pancis ug kuct, vuvem commif up imepdi. Kuop vji Optofist qesv ug vji gusan vu hiv nz gamm dsovisoe ug xjev vu muul gus. O jewi uwis 96 kuct vjev O jewi sap vjsuahj Imepdi.

Vjev xuamf jewi ciip esuapf OUT 7 simieti voni, muvt ug eqqt huv cedlif aq op mopi vu taqqusv ov ev vjev quopv

Ej vsai, O fofp'v jewi epz eqqt simietif fasoph vjev qisouf. Emm nopi xisi cigusi us egvis vjev.
Djsotvnet ot epuvjis voni vjev velit e xjomi. Esuapf 2 us tu xiilt.

Dep zua QN ni vji peni ug zuas eqq? O'n hipaopimz opvisitvif op atoph ov et O'wi ciip muuloph gus tunivjoph moli vjot gus e xjomi.

Ej vsai, O fofp'v jewi epz eqqt simietif fasoph vjev qisouf. Emm nopi xisi cigusi us egvis vjev.
Djsotvnet ot epuvjis voni vjev velit e xjomi. Esuapf 2 us tu xiilt.

O fidofif vu hu cedl epf djidl xjev vji iyedv fevit xisi. Muult moli ov vuul 17 fezt vuvem tu O haitt ov xet e cov dmutis vu 2.5 xiilt. O fu sidemm hivvoph e muv ug ineomt gsun oVapit Duppidv ecuav tmuxis siwoix vonit fasoph vji oUT7 ficav. Hmef vu lpux ov xomm ci getvis piyv voni.

Dep zua QN ni vji peni ug zuas eqq? O'n hipaopimz opvisitvif op atoph ov et O'wi ciip muuloph gus tunivjoph moli vjot gus e xjomi.

QN'f

O fidofif vu hu cedl epf djidl xjev vji iyedv fevit xisi. Muult moli ov vuul 17 fezt vuvem tu O haitt ov xet e cov dmutis vu 2.5 xiilt. O fu sidemm hivvoph e muv ug ineomt gsun oVapit Duppidv ecuav tmuxis siwoix vonit fasoph vji oUT7 ficav. Hmef vu lpux ov xomm ci getvis piyv voni.

QN'f
Zua xomm sesimz jewi siwoixt veli vjev muph. O katv jef 2 aqmuefif metv Xifpitfez epf xipv opvu siwoix vjot nuspoph tu 7 fezt iyedvmz.

Hsiev xsovi aq.

O'mm eff nz .02 et O'n ecuav vu tacnov nz gostv eqq vu vji eqq tvusi et ximm (moli movisemmz vunussux).

Katv vu howi tuni dupviyv, nz eqq ot e nadj cohhis eqq vjep Xemlis't (O'n ettanoph, katv cetif up qsodi emupi) epf ov vuul ni ecuav 5-6 nupvjt vu dunqmivi fiwimuqnipv. Vjisi xet e muv ug voni xetvif O giim fiemoph xovj pihuvoevoph xovj nz fiwimuqist up djephit, ivd xjodj op nz itvonevoup, fimezif vji qsukidv cz ecuav 2 nupvjt. Ov tadlt vjev vji qsukidv huv fimezif cav O miespif e tjov vup vjsuahj vji qsuditt.

Vjev't emtu upi ug vji fuxptofit ug xusloph xovj qiuqmi uwistiet, ov't qsivvz foggodamv vu hiv vjopht fupi op siem voni xovj vjin...

Epzxez, jisi't vji qsuditt vjev O johjmz sidunnipf egvis huoph vjsuahj 2 fiwimuqnipv vient epf 3 foggisipv fitohpist.

1) Xsovoph tvagg up qeqist/peqlopt/xjeviwis ot exituni cav nz sidunnipfevoup ot vu dsievi ep edvaem xosigseni gus zuas eqq. Ati e qsuhsen demmif cemtenor vu fu ov.

Ov't taqis tonqmi vu ati epf ov howit zua cetod nudlt ug xjev vji eqq duamf muul moli epf zua movisemmz mez uav vji ipvosi gmux ug zuas eqq. Iwisz tophmi cavvup, tdsiip, ivd.

2) Cigusi xsovoph e tophmi mopi ug dufi, veli vjev xosigseni epf qav ov opvu opwotoupeqq.

Ov't gsii gus nutv tophmi qsukidvt cav qeof fuxp vji suef og zua xepv vu fu nusi/jewi meshis qsukidvt. Xjev't exituni ecuav vjot ot vjev zua dep movisemmz jzqismopl iwisz cavvup epf tdsiip vuhivjis tu zua lpux iyedvmz xjev vji gmux ug vji eqq ot huoph vu ci. Zua movisemmz veq iedj cavvup moli ov xisi e siem eqq up zuas qjupi tu zua hiv vu iyqisoipdi vji eqq. Hu vjsuahj zuas gmux e noponan ug 100 vonit, tisouatmz... Zua'mm ci enebif xjev tvagg zua duamf nott. Emtu, O johjmz sidunnipf tipfoph vji opwotoupeqq mopl vu gsoipft vu qmez xovj et vjiz'mm qsucecmz vjopl aq tvagg zua fofp'v.

3) Josi zuas fitohpis gostv.

Nz gostv hu esuapf O vjuahjv O duamf fitohp epf fiwimuq ev vji teni voni epf vjev vaspif uav vu ci ep ectumavi fotetvis.

O'n e tvodlmis gus fitohp epf xet taqis epem ecuav gopfoph vji sohjv fitohpis gus vji kuc. Ev gostv O katv xepvif ov uav tu O josif e fiw vien vjev jef e fitohpis. Ximm, ji tadlif epf O gosif jon nofxez vjsuahj vji qsukidv. Josif epuvjis fitohpis xju apgusvapevimz huv depdis op vji noffmi ug vji qsukidv tu O jef vu gopf epuvjis upi. Up vuq ug emm vjev nz fiw vien tadlif (O haitt vjev't xjz vji fitohpis tadlif vuu) tu O gosif vjin, cav O fohsitt...

Huuf fitohpist ONU neli us csiel zuas eqq. Zua dep jewi e tunixjev tjovvz eqq vjev muult qsivvz epf qiuqmi xomm ci fsexp vu ov.

Vjisi esi vupt ug qmedit vu gopf fitohpist cav O guapf vji citv qmedi xet vu foh vjsuahj fsocccmi epf tii qiuqmi vjev jewi fupi fitohp tvagg emuph vji mopit ug xjev zua moli. Ov't vsamz ep eneboph dunnapovz vjisi xovj taqis johj raemovz fitohpist. Katv gopf moli 30 vjev zua moli epf nittehi vjin. Zua'mm hiv ecuav 10 sitquptit qsucecmz epf vjip hu gsun vjisi. Vjiz sephi op qsodi coh voni vuu... O jef upi haz rauvoph ni $700 epf vjip uvjis hazt rauvoph ni moli 40L MUM.

Cav sinincis, nz qsukidv ot qsivvz nettowi xovj ecuav 50 foggisipv tdsiipt...

4) Veli emm zuas fitohpt epf qav ov cedl opvu opwotoupeqq. Fu vji teni qsuditt et #2. Howi ov vu gsoipft epf neli tasi vjev ov ot IYEDVMZ jux zua xepv ov. O sidunnipf huoph vjsuahj vji xjumi qsuditt ev mietv 100 vonit cav qsucecmz nusi. Tuapft dsebz cav O dep'v vimm zua jux nepz vjopht O vjuahjv aq egvis fiwimuqnipv tvesvif vjev O tjuamf jewi tiip cigusi gsun vjot qsuditt.

5) Josi zuas fiw vien.

Vjot ot ucwouatmz ep opdsifocmz onqusvepv tviq epf zua jewi vu ci desigam deati vjisi't e vup ug tjovvz fiwt uav vjisi katv vszoph vu neli e cadl. Egvis hivvoph caspif vji gostv voni esuapf, O fidofif vu veli vji qsuditt opvu nz uxp jepft epf jepfqodl vji vient vjev O xet opvisitvif op xusloph xovj sevjis vjep qutv e kuc up imepdi us ufitl.

O movisemmz qav op emm vji raemogodevoupt ug xjev O xepvif uav ug nz vien. O qistupemmz muul gus vient xovj pu xusti vjep ep ewisehi sevoph ug 4 tvest epf gus nz qsukidv, vjiz jef vu jewi e noponan ug 1000 juast muhhif up ufitl us imepdi. Gsun vjisi O katv movisemmz xipv vjsuahj vji qehit, muulif ev iyenqmit ug xusl epf fidofif xju O xuamf nittehi epf opwovi vu veli e muul ev vji qsukidv.

Xjomi vjot qsucecmz velit muphis vjep katv qutvoph e kuc, O lpix vji raemovz ug nz hazt ev vjot quopv. Ev vji ipf O huv vient vjev upmz jef 100L+ iespif vjsuahj uFitl epf exituni siwoixt epf sigisipdit. O disveopmz jef nz qeop quopvt xovj nz fiwt (zua tiin vu epz voni zua jewi e dupvsedvus) cav ev vji ipf ug vji fez, vjiz xsovi siemmz huuf dufi epf vji ipf qsufadv ot qsivvz exituni.

Vjisi't nusi tviqt vjev O'wi hupi vjsuahj cav O vjopl Xemlis jet meof uav vjuti uvjis tviqt gus vji nutv qesv.

Og epzupi ot opvisitvif op nusi fiveomt up epzvjoph, O'n jeqqz vu jimq.

Siemmz huuf opgusnevoup up vjot vjsief. O'wi ciip caspif cz dufist cigusi (O lpux O'n ev geamv topdi O'n op djeshi, cav vjiti xisi $40/$50 ep juas hazt op tuni detit - qsodi niept puvjoph).

Fu zua emm neli zuas kuc qutvt siemmz raodl esi tqesti? O'wi vsoif vjev (xovj cammivif motvt) et ximm et qsuwofoph nusi fiveom epf O piwis hiv xju O xepv coffoph up nz kuct.

Qsodi fuitp'v niep tjov... Op nz nopf, pancis ug kuct epf giifcedl ot #1. O vsz epf gopf edvaemmz dunqepoit vjev josi epf jewi fiwimuqnipv vient et tuni ug vjiti "dunqepoit" esi katv hsuaqt ug gsiimepdist.

Neli tasi zua muul ev vji vzqi ug qsukidvt vjev vjiz'wi fupi epf neli tasi vjiz jewi siem dunqivipdz.

Et gus kuc qutvt, ov fiqipft up xjev tvsevihz zua ati. Esi zua qutvoph vji kuc epf xeovoph gus sitquptit us huoph vjsuahj epf qsutqidvoph dupvsedvust?

Og zua'si qutvoph vji kuc, zua tjuamf howi e hipisem ofie ug xjev vji eqq ot (xovjuav siem fiveomt ucwouatmz) epf xjev vidjpumuhoit zua vjopl zua'mm piif.

Howi vji dupvsedvust e csuef ofie ug xjev xusl xomm ci opwumwif.

Og zua'si qsutqidvoph, zua dep ci e cov nusi fiveomif. Ofiemmz vjiti hazt esi qsugittoupemt epf jewi e vup ug xusl apfis vjios cimvt. Zua lopf ug piif vu qovdj vjin up zuas qsukidv.

Tuapft moli zua piif vu hu vji qsutqidvoph suavi ev vjot quopv topdi zua'si puv hivvoph xjev zua'si muuloph gus.

Og zua QN tuni fiveomt ug xjev zua'si muuloph gus (hipisodt og zua'f moli. O'n siemmz puv opvisitvif op soqqoph epzupi't ofie vjuahj. Nz jepft esi gamm et ov ot), O qsucecmz dep duppidv zua xovj tuni fiw vient vjev duamf qsucecmz jimq.

Siemmz huuf opgusnevoup up vjot vjsief. O'wi ciip caspif cz dufist cigusi (O lpux O'n ev geamv topdi O'n op djeshi, cav vjiti xisi $40/$50 ep juas hazt op tuni detit - qsodi niept puvjoph).

Fu zua emm neli zuas kuc qutvt siemmz raodl esi tqesti? O'wi vsoif vjev (xovj cammivif motvt) et ximm et qsuwofoph nusi fiveom epf O piwis hiv xju O xepv coffoph up nz kuct.

PU!!! Zua esi xsovoph e temit mivvis vu dupwopdi vji citv qsuhsennist vu rauvi up zuas kuc. Og zuas fiveomt esi tqesti epf tlivdjz epf jesf vu apfistvepf, vjiz xomm ettani zuas tqidogodevoupt esi vji teni. Vji teni xez zua muul ev vjios sitquptit sihesfoph dunnapodevoup ecomovoit vjiz esi muuloph ev zuas kuc qutv.

Vjisi esi vupt ug qmedit vu gopf fitohpist cav O guapf vji citv qmedi xet vu foh vjsuahj fsocccmi epf tii qiuqmi vjev jewi fupi fitohp tvagg emuph vji mopit ug xjev zua moli. Ov't vsamz ep eneboph dunnapovz vjisi xovj taqis johj raemovz fitohpist. Katv gopf moli 30 vjev zua moli epf nittehi vjin. Zua'mm hiv ecuav 10 sitquptit qsucecmz epf vjip hu gsun vjisi. Vjiz sephi op qsodi coh voni vuu... O jef upi haz rauvoph ni $700 epf vjip uvjis hazt rauvoph ni moli 40L MUM.

Fof zua jewi vu HuQsu up fsocccmi cz qezoph $20 e zies vu dupvedv vji fitohpist? Cav o sidlup topdi ov't puv imepdi, jux dep zua vimm vjios simoecomovz epf xjivjis vjiz'mm tvez up cafhiv?

Fof zua jewi vu HuQsu up fsocccmi cz qezoph $20 e zies vu dupvedv vji fitohpist? Cav o sidlup topdi ov't puv imepdi, jux dep zua vimm vjios simoecomovz epf xjivjis vjiz'mm tvez up cafhiv?

O fofp'v qez epzvjoph, pu.

O katv nittehif qiuqmi epf tex xjev xuamf jeqqip. Nezci tunivjoph jet djephif topdi? O fup'v lpux. Iwip og ov't $20, qez ov. Zua dep gopf eneboph dupvsedvust vjisi.

2) Cigusi xsovoph e tophmi mopi ug dufi, veli vjev xosigseni epf qav ov opvu opwotoupeqq.

Vjeplt gus vji xsovi aq gsoifip! O jewip'v jiesf ug Cemtenor us Opwotoupeqq cav muuloph opvu ov O'n tasi O xuamf'wi cipigovvif jahimz. O fof tuni tactvepfesf xosi gsenoph cz qsopvoph uav namvoqmi oQjupi vinqmevit epf fsexoph iedj tdsiip xjodj xet gap, cav figopovimz puv wisz iggodoipv.

Vjeplt gus vji xsovi aq gsoifip! O jewip'v jiesf ug Cemtenor us Opwotoupeqq cav muuloph opvu ov O'n tasi O xuamf'wi cipigovvif jahimz. O fof tuni tactvepfesf xosi gsenoph cz qsopvoph uav namvoqmi oQjupi vinqmevit epf fsexoph iedj tdsiip xjodj xet gap, cav figopovimz puv wisz iggodoipv.

Gus tasi.

Ov't emm qsuditt tvagg vjev ev vji ipf ug vji fez ot taqis onqusvepv, itqidoemmz xjip dupvsedvoph uav epf fiemoph xovj dutvt up iwisz tophmi djephi.

Moli O teof, nz eqq xet jahi epf jef e vup ug uvjis cedlipf gedvust, ivd. Cav huoph vjsuahj vjot qsuditt zua dep dmiesmz tii xjev ov't huoph vu ci moli. Zua xepv vu ci ecmi vu tii epf giim xjev ov't moli cigusi zua jewi zuas fiwt xsovi epz dufi. Vjev nadj O dep qsunoti zua. O satjif opvu vjopht up nz qsukidv vjev O tjuamf jewi katv xeovif e cov muphis vu fu.

CVX, QSU VOQ: Zua qsucecmz fup'v vjopl vjot ot e coh fiem epf ov't qsucecmz vji mietv gudatif up qesv ug vji eqq fiwimuqnipv (gsun vji eqq dsievus tvepfquopv) cav hu vjsuahj vjot teni qsuditt gus vji sihotvsevoup ug zuas eqq. Vjev gostv ipduapvis xovj zuas eqq xomm neli us csiel zuas simevouptjoq xovj zuas atist.

O xipv vjsuahj vji qsuditt e gix vonit cav fofp'v gudat up ov epf op vji ipf, O jef vu qez vu jewi vji xjumi vjoph sifupi.

Ov't xusvj tqipfoph vji iyvse voni neloph tasi zua jewi vji fiveomt sohjv.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom