Fellow Fastlaners,
I am relatively new to this forum and want to add value to this group. Just wanted to start a thread to help new starters like me who might have same questions that I have regarding online digital marketing.
I have started a small business with a notion to help other businesses. Most of my clients are other businesses. I am looking for improve sales using the online channel. I have built an online store and am looking for ways to market it. I have closed some sales to personal contacts and looking to see how to target other businesses online.
I have been reading and reading the forums to figure out how to take the leap. After spending time on the forum and reading @JasonR thread about his progress, I would prefer to follow his footsteps and go with paid traffic.
The question is where do I buy this paid traffic? And what is the best place to begin building a sales funnel. Also how much dollar amount would be enough to begin with?
If you can please share your experiences with B2B online marketing, it would be appreciated. How did you begin? Where did you buy the traffic? What offers/lead magnets did you present to generate leads?
Any help will be appriciated
I am relatively new to this forum and want to add value to this group. Just wanted to start a thread to help new starters like me who might have same questions that I have regarding online digital marketing.
I have started a small business with a notion to help other businesses. Most of my clients are other businesses. I am looking for improve sales using the online channel. I have built an online store and am looking for ways to market it. I have closed some sales to personal contacts and looking to see how to target other businesses online.
I have been reading and reading the forums to figure out how to take the leap. After spending time on the forum and reading @JasonR thread about his progress, I would prefer to follow his footsteps and go with paid traffic.
The question is where do I buy this paid traffic? And what is the best place to begin building a sales funnel. Also how much dollar amount would be enough to begin with?
If you can please share your experiences with B2B online marketing, it would be appreciated. How did you begin? Where did you buy the traffic? What offers/lead magnets did you present to generate leads?
Any help will be appriciated
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
