The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Scaling other businesses or starting my own ?

Idea threads

LeonMS

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 18, 2024
Germany
Hello,

I'm quite new here and i need some advice.

I do have a big skillset and knowledge of optimizing processes and scaling small businesses. I practiced these skills at the company which I am currently employed in and a small local business in my area for free.

In the past few months, I've been learning a lot on top, to do even better.

My knowledge about problem-solving, market research, customer analysis and marketing is definitely a leverage.

In the past 48 hours I've been figuring out which industry i want to focus on.

I do have many great ideas and i guess my innovation and creativity is a great advantage.

But during my research i actually took a look at the competition landscape and many of my ideas are already public.

I was considering if i should enter a competitive marketplace and try to stand out with my own company or should i maybe try to make contact with these competitors and work with them ?

What i mean by that is, I'm thinking about growing and improving their businesses, expanding their outreach to a european audience/ market segment.
I see great potential in these small businesses which are doing quite well at the moment.
Most of these businesses are selling material products and not services.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

lifemaker

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Oct 26, 2023
Hello,

I'm quite new here and i need some advice.

I do have a big skillset and knowledge of optimizing processes and scaling small businesses. I practiced these skills at the company which I am currently employed in and a small local business in my area for free.

In the past few months, I've been learning a lot on top, to do even better.

My knowledge about problem-solving, market research, customer analysis and marketing is definitely a leverage.

In the past 48 hours I've been figuring out which industry i want to focus on.

I do have many great ideas and i guess my innovation and creativity is a great advantage.

But during my research i actually took a look at the competition landscape and many of my ideas are already public.

I was considering if i should enter a competitive marketplace and try to stand out with my own company or should i maybe try to make contact with these competitors and work with them ?

What i mean by that is, I'm thinking about growing and improving their businesses, expanding their outreach to a european audience/ market segment.
I see great potential in these small businesses which are doing quite well at the moment.
Most of these businesses are selling material products and not services.
can't give advice, but can wish you good probability on the continuation of your journey!

rsmillion

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jan 17, 2017
Madrid
Without too much context, I could tell you this. If the small businesses are finding value in what you do, I would definitely recommend you stick with one or two and learn the art of the trade. Use the time to improve your network base and by extension build some sort of financial backup before you can start your own.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.