The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to market my 3moths old business

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

go giver

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
May 18, 2018
Hi there!
Quick story
So I have started a small store in my home town(it's more like a family business ) the business is selling oil and other organic product that we procure from farmers.

It's been 3 months the sales are pretty low so our family is planning to change it to another general store. but think what it's lacking is proper marketing we haven't done any marketing other than putting flyers for opening.
I think with proper marketing and targeting the right audience we can easily increase the sales.creating a brand around an organic product may help.
Can you share some cost-effective marketing tactics that you know?
Open to suggestion.
(Pardon on my English )

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jinnah1947

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 18, 2019
Can you be more specific about what products are you selling?

Who are your ideal customers?

go giver

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
May 18, 2018
Can you be more specific about what products are you selling?

Who are your ideal customers?
We are mainly selling coconut oil and tamarinds which are key ingredients, for South Indian food.
But most of the oil products are adulterated so that kind of separate us from our competitors.
Ideal customer will be people who are health conscious focused on buying organic and natural food items.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.