The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

How to market my 3moths old business

go giver

Contributor
May 18, 2018
Hi there!
Quick story
So I have started a small store in my home town(it's more like a family business ) the business is selling oil and other organic product that we procure from farmers.

It's been 3 months the sales are pretty low so our family is planning to change it to another general store. but think what it's lacking is proper marketing we haven't done any marketing other than putting flyers for opening.
I think with proper marketing and targeting the right audience we can easily increase the sales.creating a brand around an organic product may help.
Can you share some cost-effective marketing tactics that you know?
Open to suggestion.
(Pardon on my English )

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Jinnah1947

New Contributor
Jun 18, 2019
Can you be more specific about what products are you selling?

Who are your ideal customers?

OP
OP
go giver

go giver

Contributor
May 18, 2018
Can you be more specific about what products are you selling?

Who are your ideal customers?
We are mainly selling coconut oil and tamarinds which are key ingredients, for South Indian food.
But most of the oil products are adulterated so that kind of separate us from our competitors.
Ideal customer will be people who are health conscious focused on buying organic and natural food items.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom