The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

how to market a product

Marketing, social media, advertising

Pritesh

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Feb 18, 2020
That's a very broad question. I'd suggest first searching online for how to market a product and then posting here with what you tried so far.
Without knowing a thing about your product, anyone giving you advice on how to market is just lying, so your best best to consume resources online and see which of them might be a good fit for your business and then start implementing.
Your other option is to make a more detailed post about your product, its features, target audience, etc and then maybe we can help you out better.

Last edited:

Sophie_Leonard

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Dec 26, 2019
UK
I totally agree with Pritesh.
This is a very broad question. Without detailed information regarding your product, business, target audience, etc. it is not possible to give advice. This is because there is no one fits all solution in marketing. You need to design a strategy based on your business and target audience. I think you should share more details regarding your business and products.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.