The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to make $1,000,000 when you are a broke 17 year old

Anything related to matters of the mind

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

Envious

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Sep 26, 2017
London
I like to know why he succeeds, while countless others sell candles, fail. I know execution, but any in detailed article of his process?
Yeah, and they look like proper budget candles as well that you see everywhere online

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Good for him but he hasn’t made a million. He hopes to do a million in turnover this year. Big, BIG difference.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Good for him but he hasn’t made a million. He hopes to do a million in turnover this year. Big, BIG difference.
Kind of, also turnover aint profit.
That said, very nice setup and love his attitude.
Get this kid on the forum to make a thread and help :D

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
I like to know why he succeeds, while countless others sell candles, fail. I know execution, but any in detailed article of his process?

Not sure, although it's a great example of how execution trumps all. You can make millions of dollars selling rocks you find outside but not everyone is capable of doing that, mindset, beliefs execution & strategy.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

Some more inspiration

How many people now would launch a product and just focus on FB ads? Or just think lets launch on Amazon and spend a ton of money on PPC like every other donkey? A few products were invented back when FB and IG didn't even exist, think outside the box!

Lots of people have million-dollar ideas, but people rarely act on them. Mistakes, too, can sometimes even mean millions — if the timing is right.
For entrepreneurs, one good idea can prove extraordinarily fruitful — even if it's as silly as something like the Snuggie. The Slinky, for example, was born after a naval engineer made a clumsy mistake; meanwhile, the infamous Furby was crafted after its creator was introduced to Tamagotchis, and felt an overwhelming urge to pet it.

I remember having a furby when I was a kid :clench:

Last edited:

Fr33zerPop

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jan 14, 2020
Portland, Oregon, USA

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
The initial trick is to know the difference between sales volume and profits. Then the next trick is to create and sustain an income stream year after year. Followed by the maturity and character to manage the money that he makes. The race has hardly started...
He`s in a great position.
Hopefully he can keep his cool during his early twenties.
Young guys with money love to show off and spend spend spend.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
He`s in a great position.
Hopefully he can keep his cool during his early twenties.
Young guys with money love to show off and spend spend spend.
My point exactly!

evergreen_scene

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Dec 5, 2016
Interesting to me is that he turned away from Etsy to Amazon Handmade. My wife's greeting card design biz on Etsy (inkdropdesign) fell off a cliff in recent years (around 2018). Perhaps Amazon could help get it going again.
Man I made a website for a guy who crafted homemade wooden smartphone speaker docks years and years ago, and urged him to apply and be one of the first people to list on Amazon Handmade when it opened up for applications bc all he sold on was Etsy and in person tradeshows. Couldve made a killing but he never did.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.