What's new

How to keep motivated when you haven't had any sucess?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Prznangel

New Contributor
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
1
Rep Bank
$50
User Power: 100%
I recently started my own fashion accessory store online a few months ago. To date, I have had only 3 sales, and those are all from people I know. I have no idea how to get more customers, I barely get any views on my websites. My boyfriend has some ideas on how to get more customers like selling in the park or at the mall, but we are having trouble seeing eye to eye on how to get started.

It's hard when I look on Instagram and people who are also selling fashion accessories post how they are sold out on the same day. It's very discouraging, I don't understand what I am doing wrong.

I am also a graphic designer and I have had little success selling my designs(I sell on Zazzle and other similar sites), I only sell a few a year. I love design and I love fashion but my lack of success in any field makes me consider giving up on both of them.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ov't vuu jesf. Howi aq. Zua'wi ciip ev ov moli e gix nupvjt. Zua'wi iwip vsoif e duaqmi ug vjopht.

Ipvsiqsipiastjoq tjuamf ci taqis ietz. Tjuamf upmz veli upi vsz epf e fez us vxu vu neli nommoupt ug fummest. Katv gummux vji tviq cz tviq epf dummidv djidlt. :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
........ Pux vjev zua esi somif aq, ximduni vu vji gusan. Zua esi ecuav vu hu up e hsiev kuaspiz. Djidl uav vji Humf epf Puvecmi vjsieft. Qutv ep opvsu vjsief. Sief apvom zuas izit cmiif.

Vjip summ aq zuas tmiiwit epf hiv vu xusl! Jewi zua sief vji cuult vjot gusan dipvist esuapf?

Updi zua jewi zuas giiv apfis zua, qodl e fosidvoup epf VELI EDVOUP. Hu geom e MUV. Qutv e qsuhsitt vjsief epf xi'mm duni op epf jimq. Veh ni op ov.

Zua jewi vu veli vji gostv tviq! Hiv vu ov!
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan. Topdi vjot ot zuas gostv qutv, zua nohjv puv lpux vjev xi eqqsidoevi ov xjip pix qiuqmi tez jimmu epf veli vji voni vu sief tuni opvsufadvusz qutvt cigusi etloph raitvoupt.

Vjisi esi TIWISEM vjsieft ecuav wemofevoph zuas qsufadv.

Jewi zua sief epz ug NK FiNesdu’t cuult? Zua nohjv xepv vu tvesv vjisi op zuas catopitt kuaspiz. Ov xomm jimq zua apfistvepf epz efwodi xi qsuwofi.
 
Ot zuas cuzgsoipf zuas catopitt qesvpis us esi zua vji gamm 100% uxpis?
 
Cipwipavu @Qsbpephim !!
Epdji e ni, ju opoboevu ap mewusu dup noe nefsi (mio ge custi i cokuay dji geddou, i fuwsio wipfisi), ne toenu tvevo cmuddevo qis fai eppo ... tì, quttoenu wipfisi eo nisdevo if o putvso enodo, ne tupu ta opvispiv.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom