The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

How to keep motivated when you haven't had any sucess?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Prznangel

New Contributor
Jan 30, 2019
I recently started my own fashion accessory store online a few months ago. To date, I have had only 3 sales, and those are all from people I know. I have no idea how to get more customers, I barely get any views on my websites. My boyfriend has some ideas on how to get more customers like selling in the park or at the mall, but we are having trouble seeing eye to eye on how to get started.

It's hard when I look on Instagram and people who are also selling fashion accessories post how they are sold out on the same day. It's very discouraging, I don't understand what I am doing wrong.

I am also a graphic designer and I have had little success selling my designs(I sell on Zazzle and other similar sites), I only sell a few a year. I love design and I love fashion but my lack of success in any field makes me consider giving up on both of them.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
It's too hard. Give up. You've been at it like a few months. You've even tried a couple of things.

Entrepreneurship should be super easy. Should only take one try and a day or two to make millions of dollars. Just follow the step by step and collect checks. :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
........ Now that you are riled up, welcome to the forum. You are about to go on a great journey. Check out the Gold and Notable threads. Post an intro thread. Read until your eyes bleed.

Then roll up your sleeves and get to work! Have you read the books this forum centers around?

Once you have your feet under you, pick a direction and TAKE ACTION. Go fail a LOT. Post a progress thread and we'll come in and help. Tag me in it.

You have to take the first step! Get to it!

Primeperiwinkle

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Nov 30, 2018
Welcome to the forum. Since this is your first post, you might not know that we appreciate it when new people say hello and take the time to read some introductory posts before asking questions.

There are SEVERAL threads about validating your product.

Have you read any of MJ DeMarco’s books? You might want to start there in your business journey. It will help you understand any advice we provide.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Is your boyfriend your business partner or are you the full 100% owner?

c.dream87

New Contributor
Dec 1, 2016
Benvenuto @Prznangel !!
Anche a me, ho iniziato un lavoro con mia madre (lei fa borse e bijoux che faccio, e dovrei vendere), ma siamo stati bloccati per due anni ... sì, possiamo vendere ai mercati ed i nostri amici, ma sono su internet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Hey @Simon Angel thanks for the write up. I think there is a ton of potential in all areas...
MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
@Lyinx lol man, okay. Just to make it clear to everyone else, I'm not involved with...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock