The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How To Growth Hack Your Social Media Without Hoping (2023)

mikecarlooch

Apprentice & Student Of The Game
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
This Is Not Clickbait
Dear fastlaner,

Have you ever considered that growth on social media..

does not have to be based on hope?

Recently, I spotted an amazing system that gave me a ton of mental clarity about social media when I managed to get it on paper and start implementing it..

It doesn't matter who you are... you can steal this method and do it for your business.

It's working right now and although many people are not talking about it.. It is responsible for millions of eyeballs being reached every single day on social media videos. Don't miss out.

I'm not going to just give you the cliche "go repurpose content!", although that is a part of the system..

Even people like Gary vee are using things similar to this strategy to reach more people on social media, but even
he is not mentioning it much if not.. at all.

If you're like most people who post on social media nowadays, you're probably convinced that organic video marketing on social media is a coin flip.

I'm here to tell you that you are completely right. It IS in fact a coinflip.

But come on fastlaners.. we know better than to discount something that is based on chance.

Remember the word probability?

The more swings we take that involve actual effort, the more likely we are to find success in business.

It is the exact same thing in today's social media world.

However, if social media attention was a currency, most people would be broke.

However if you look at their strategy on social media (even for a lot of hard-working business owners), they simply are not doing enough, or they are not posting the right things

You need to increase your probability to make social media work.

Confused? just keep reading.

So, how do we do this?

Introducing.. The Loochi Method:

Part 1: The Video Ideas.. And How To Never Run Out Of Them

-

“It’s like someone who has drawings and ideas in them, and they’re scared to show them because people are gonna say they can’t draw, and for all you know they might be the next Basquiat.” - Kanye West

-

How many things are there to talk about in your field of business?

If you're knowledgeable about what you do, there is no doubt that you'll be able to answer any question that comes your way.

But let's be honest, even though you know a lot, sometimes it becomes difficult to come up with ideas.

And since social media platforms love consistency from their content creators, it can cause a problem when trying to grow.

When it comes to getting ideas for what people will find interesting about your topic on social media, a lot of people are trying to use their own brain-power to come up with new ideas.

Newsflash..

This is a massive mistake and a waste of time!

I have two questions for you:

How many people do you know of that post content that is similar to yours and congregate the same exact audience that you are trying to get?

and..

How many groups are you a part of that about what your topic is related to?

Make a list of those people and groups (follow and join those groups/people if you haven't already)

(My favorite place to find people asking questions is on subreddits)

These groups and people have already done the hard work of bringing a bunch of your people together.

All you need to do is go into these groups or the comments sections of your "competitors" and read the questions people are asking.

Then, just make your videos answering those exact questions or video ideas you got naturally from reading the comments.

Don't have time to do this? don't worry.

Just hire a virtual assistant for 2 bucks an hour to compile 100 questions from your competitor's comments section and use that.

Boom. Unlimited Ideas.

But that's not the biggest secret to ideas..

Want to know what is?

Copying exactly what everyone else in your industry is doing and putting your own two cents on it.

Do what's working.

*Mic Drop*

Part 2: How To Create Videos The Right Way Without Spending Hours Of Your Time On It (A System For Creating Videos FAST)

-

"There is never enough time to do everything, but there is always enough time to do the most important thing.” - Brian Tracy

-

The way you structure your videos does matter if you want to increase your probability of reaching a lot of people.

I won't go into how to structure a video much here, because I already covered structuring videos in this post here:

Want to get tons of eyeballs on your brand? (Highly Recommended Read)

Anyways,

How many business owners are there that have time to constantly make videos throughout the day?

Not many.. you should really never do that anyways.

Instead, do this
:

After you have your ideas from people asking questions, block out 30 minutes of time for yourself to record.

Sit down with a camera in front of you, click record and answer 10-20 of the questions that your target audience asked.

Boom!

Now you have 10-20 ultra-educational videos that your audience ASKED FOR.. And it was all in one take!

Better yet, these videos will last you up to two weeks before you need to sit down and create another single piece of content.. The rest is mostly passive viewership and driving new eyeballs to your business!

Once you have your videos filmed, they need to get edited and chopped up.

I know.. you're probably thinking this:

"How in the world will I find the time to edit these videos, man? I don't know how to use an editing app.. that stuff's like a foreign language to me!"

Let's be clear, without editing.. Your videos will not do nearly as well. In most cases, they will not reach anybody at all.

There's no way around it, editing this raw footage into good videos takes time!

The only way I can think of if you're trying to save time and stay focused on growing your business is to completely delegate the complex and frustrating task of editing (shameless plug for
loochimedia .. sorry MJ :rofl:)

Anyways...

If you've got someone in-house editing your videos or you do it yourself, here's some step-by-step editing tips I recommend for you that work for me personally:

1. Use Adobe Premiere Pro for your editing.. You can do a TON more to make your videos better than any "automated" editing app (I've also seen a lot of people use an app called CapCut to edit, I have not personally used it, but people seem to have some success with it).

2. Drag the entire video file into the timeline and create all of the videos in one project instead of creating a new project for each video.

3. The first thing you should do after that is get the cutting part out of the way. Spread out each video into it's own area on the timeline and get rid of all of the in-between silence when you're transitioning to new videos.

4. After that, my recommendation is to go to each individual video and cut it up the way you want it to be so that it flows in an interesting and entertaining way.

5. Then create your subtitles. go to Sequence>Auto Transcribe Sequence>Transcribe>Create Captions>Set Maximum Length Of Characters to 18>Create

then comes all the caption editing, zooming, b-roll, transitions, small tactics, etc..

that's all I'll share for now because this is incredibly boring for most people. If enough people want me to go into depth on editing I will.. drop a comment and let me know

NOW LET'S GET TO THE JUICY STUFF..

Part 3: How To Increase Your Chances Of Reaching a LOT Of People.. Guaranteed

-

"I’m goading you into applying a powerful force for creating success from what you’re going to learn… and that force, my friends, is pigheaded discipline and determination." - Chet Holmes
-

So - now you have your first fresh batch of 10 edited videos that people in your target audience will love..

But what do you actually do with them? How do you correctly USE these videos?

For most people, their first thought is "I'm gonna put it on my Instagram and TikTok page.. what else is there to do?"

They make the mistake of getting these precious videos made that carry super helpful information.. just to let them go into the abyss and hope for something to happen.

This is what causes people to get discouraged and quit using social media for their business. They post consistently on their pages for a while and don't get much traction, and decide that the time spent making videos was a waste

No, you need to think about each individual video like a weapon in your arsenal..

Remember what I said about probability?

If you post one video a day on your Instagram page and nowhere else, there's a low chance that your video will reach many people.

If you post that same video on TikTok, Instagram Reels, YouTube Shorts, and Facebook Reels, you increase your chances by a lot, but the probability could still be WAY better than that. (these are the platforms that currently get the most organic eyeballs.. use them)

Sure, you may get some results by simply posting the videos on your pages consistently and it could lead to a LOT of people seeing your posts. Just doing that worked unbelievably well for me.

However, if you could do something that most people aren't yet doing that will result in a LOT more eyeballs.. why wouldn't you do it?

Let's get into the meat of this system:

The most important word of this entire post is..

Distribution.

However, there are a LOT of different ways that you can think about this beyond yourself. Think of everything I'm about to say just like if you were scaling your business..

This is the social media version of the word SCALE:

Video Distribution Strategy #1: Break This Unwritten Rule Of Social Media Platforms

There seems to be this unwritten rule on every social media platform.. where each person can only have one single account.

Where did this nonsense come from?

I've probably made 5-10 different Instagram accounts in the past 2 years all by myself.

From what I know, Instagram has never removed one of my accounts for being "too similar" to another one of my accounts..

I've also never heard of a rule where Instagram will not show your videos and give it a chance at virality simply because the new account is related to your other account...

So why not create as many accounts with different emails as possible on Instagram and EVERY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA (tiktok, facebook (or facebook pages!), youtube, linkedin, whatever)..

And every time you post one of your videos on your main account, distribute that same video to all of the other accounts on all social media platforms.

Simply optimize these pages to look just like your main page, and put a link to your business in the bio of all the accounts so people can find out more about what it is you do..

This alone will drastically increase the probability of you reaching a LOT more people in a relatively passive manner (especially if you delegate the posting part.. there may even be some services that will post to a bunch of different accounts at once)

Video Distribution Strategy #2: Use Your Friends and Family To Growth Hack

Do you have friends and family that you love and trust that would do you a favor.. or maybe you could compensate them?

Maybe they don't have a business and don't even use social media that much for monetary purposes?

Simply ask them to help you out and make more distribution accounts for your business.

Tell them to make a TikTok page, Instagram page, YouTube page, and Facebook Page that are then optimized with your business' link in the bio of all of the accounts.

Build up a "Distribution Army"..

Make a group chat of all of these people that made accounts for you, and every time you want a video distributed, send the video into the group chat and tell them to post it on all four of these accounts as reels, shorts, and tiktoks.

If possible (which will be a little harder), get them to create more than one account on each platform just like that so that it gives you yet another distribution channel that can be used..

Video Distribution Strategy #3: Use Affiliates To Growth Hack

Do you have a customer base of people that would be open to making accounts and posting your videos daily in exchange for a good % of everything they sell?

Make it easy for them.. You provide the affiliates with the already-edited videos, and all they have to do is make as many accounts as they'd like in order to distribute your product, and then post the videos on their accounts.

Video Distribution Channel #4: Use Your Videos To Explain Things To People

Imagine this...

You've answered just about every single question somebody could ever ask about your topic in a video.

Someone asks you a question about your topic on a forum, a direct message, wherever.

Simply send them the video that explains their question on your main social media account. This way if they click on your page and see a whole bunch of videos relating to their topic of interest, they may go binge-watch your content.. And share it with friends!

-

There are a lot more creative distribution channels I keep coming up with and I'll keep posting them here.. but here's one more cool strategy for you..

BONUS:

A lot of people see likes and followers on their accounts as "useless", but these are REAL people.

What if you gave a few virtual assistants the logins to all of your distribution accounts and told them to send a direct message to the people that like and follow the accounts..

Maybe have a templated message that they send that provides some type of value. A free lead magnet? A positive quote so that you become memorable?

This way those people that saw the videos and engaged with them can start to be funneled into your business!

CONCLUSION:

If you've used this strategy and created all of these accounts.. I want you to take a step back and see what you've created.

You've created a mass distribution network of addictive content that reaches the exact people that you want to reach, that leads straight into your business' funnel.

Is viewership guaranteed? No. But remember probability. By distributing videos like this you are drastically increasing your chances for a LOT of people to view your content..

Moral Of The Story:
Don't hope on social media.. Make it happen!

-

I'd be happy to answer any questions below regarding social media.. don't be shy!

I hope this was valuable to you

Mike Carlooch

THE END

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DougRMR

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 19, 2019
I've never seen this type of strategy laid out and it looks awesome.

Question, though: when you say create different pages of your same business, are you talking about literally making different iterations of, say, lawn care business and then seeing which one of those accounts takes off? I'm assuming once an account start to get traction you drop the other ones and focus on the one that's performing well.

mikecarlooch

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
I've never seen this type of strategy laid out and it looks awesome.

Question, though: when you say create different pages of your same business, are you talking about literally making different iterations of, say, lawn care business and then seeing which one of those accounts takes off? I'm assuming once an account start to get traction you drop the other ones and focus on the one that's performing well.

Hey Doug!

In terms of different iterations of accounts, yes that's exactly what it is. For example if my name is Mike Carlooch, I will create yet another page called mikecarloochtips, mikecarloochtalks, etc. the goal would just be to get as many people to the link in my bio as possible

Surprisingly what I mean by this is.. yes - have one main account that you push everybody to from the other pages, but continue posting on these accounts and using all of them as distribution channels for new eyeballs on a consistent basis no matter how small a page is or if one blows up.

My philosophy for social media is that monogamy is a bad strategy. I think the more times a particular video can be posted on different distribution channels the more of a chance for virality.

One video may go viral on an account one day, and a lot of those people will go and click the link in your bio hopefully.

But then, that same account doesn't work well for the next video you post, however on the 5th account you have it goes completely viral.

Hope this helps

DougRMR

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 19, 2019
Hey Doug!

In terms of different iterations of accounts, yes that's exactly what it is. For example if my name is Mike Carlooch, I will create yet another page called mikecarloochtips, mikecarloochtalks, etc. the goal would just be to get as many people to the link in my bio as possible

Surprisingly what I mean by this is.. yes - have one main account that you push everybody to from the other pages, but continue posting on these accounts and using all of them as distribution channels for new eyeballs on a consistent basis no matter how small a page is or if one blows up.

My philosophy for social media is that monogamy is a bad strategy. I think the more times a particular video can be posted on different distribution channels the more of a chance for virality.

One video may go viral on an account one day, and a lot of those people will go and click the link in your bio hopefully.

But then, that same account doesn't work well for the next video you post, however on the 5th account you have it goes completely viral.

Hope this helps
Huh. That's very interesting. And then the link in your bio is to your personal website or landing page? I've never even noticed many pages do that but then again, I haven't been on the lookout for this type of strategy. Good to know!

mikecarlooch

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
Huh. That's very interesting. And then the link in your bio is to your personal website or landing page? I've never even noticed many pages do that but then again, I haven't been on the lookout for this type of strategy. Good to know!
Yes ! I put linktree personally seems a lot of others do too

mikecarlooch

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
Thank you for being one of the only people that is willing to pour out a direct, helpful and legitimate "how to" article instead of stupid bullshit.

A+ post

#gold
Thank you man - very glad you like it

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
Great post. The other best way to distribute your mark video is to response reviews of people in discussion of Facebook groups. There are often enough plants there. I was doing it in 2019 and 2020 and people appreciated the help I was giving them (It was through simple comments.). and also I regularly published on my Facebook page every week at least one article. Some friends even asked me to do a post on their part (whether to sell a device or a targeted status to someone).

But there was one thing that was holding me back. every time I made a mistake in real life that goes against it in my published articles, I would go back to edit or even delete it. And finally I deleted everything. Even all advertising from relational marketing networks. I had deleted everything.
I was often angry with myself. Over time I realized that I was living too much in the past and also I didn't accept my mistakes.
in recent months, I have worked a lot on my psychology to better face this. now sometimes i often have trouble editing some posts when i go back and see my mistakes. .

mikecarlooch

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
Great post. The other best way to distribute your mark video is to response reviews of people in discussion of Facebook groups. There are often enough plants there. I was doing it in 2019 and 2020 and people appreciated the help I was giving them (It was through simple comments.). and also I regularly published on my Facebook page every week at least one article. Some friends even asked me to do a post on their part (whether to sell a device or a targeted status to someone).

But there was one thing that was holding me back. every time I made a mistake in real life that goes against it in my published articles, I would go back to edit or even delete it. And finally I deleted everything. Even all advertising from relational marketing networks. I had deleted everything.
I was often angry with myself. Over time I realized that I was living too much in the past and also I didn't accept my mistakes.

in recent months, I have worked a lot on my psychology to better face this. now sometimes i often have trouble editing some posts when i go back and see my mistakes. .

Facebook groups are something I've just started playing with.. great post!

mikecarlooch

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
VIDEO DISTRIBUTION HACK #5

I just found out about this..!

following what @Myster kouadj said about facebook groups..

I wanted to see if I was able to post my short videos INTO these groups that already have established audiences..

And guess what? You can!

For some groups, it needs to be approved by a moderator, however if your post is simply just to help people in the group, why would they not accept it?

By doing this you literally get instant access to the audience of the group and if your page is setup correctly they will come straight to your page and see your links!

Step 1. Join a lot of groups in your industry
Step 2. Post & help.. then repeat

Last edited:

Zazai840

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 25, 2022
This Is Not Clickbait
Dear fastlaner,

Recently, I spotted an amazing system that gave me a ton of mental clarity about social media when I managed to get it on paper and start implementing it..

It doesn't matter who you are... you can steal this method and do it for your business.

It's working right now and although many people are not talking about it.. It is responsible for millions of eyeballs being reached every single day on social media videos. Don't miss out.

I'm not going to just give you the cliche "go repurpose content!", although that is a part of the system..

Even people like Gary vee are using things similar to this strategy to reach more people on social media, but even

If you're like most people who post on social media nowadays, you're probably convinced that organic video marketing on social media is a coin flip.

But come on fastlaners.. we know better than to discount something that is based on chance.

The more swings we take that involve actual effort, the more likely we are to find success in business.

However if you look at their strategy on social media (even for a lot of hard-working business owners), they simply are not doing enough, or they are not posting the right things

So, how do we do this?

-

“It’s like someone who has drawings and ideas in them, and they’re scared to show them because people are gonna say they can’t draw, and for all you know they might be the next Basquiat.” - Kanye West

-

If you're knowledgeable about what you do, there is no doubt that you'll be able to answer any question that comes your way.

But let's be honest, even though you know a lot, sometimes it becomes difficult to come up with ideas.

And since social media platforms love consistency from their content creators, it can cause a problem when trying to grow.

When it comes to getting ideas for what people will find interesting about your topic on social media, a lot of people are trying to use their own brain-power to come up with new ideas.

Newsflash..

How many people do you know of that post content that is similar to yours and congregate the same exact audience that you are trying to get?

and..

Make a list of those people and groups (follow and join those groups/people if you haven't already)

These groups and people have already done the hard work of bringing a bunch of your people together.

All you need to do is go into these groups or the comments sections of your "competitors" and read the questions people are asking.

Then, just make your videos answering those exact questions or video ideas you got naturally from reading the comments.

Just hire a virtual assistant for 2 bucks an hour to compile 100 questions from your competitor's comments section and use that.

Boom. Unlimited Ideas.

Want to know what is?

Copying exactly what everyone else in your industry is doing and putting your own two cents on it.

Do what's working.

*Mic Drop*

Part 2: How To Create Videos The Right Way Without Spending Hours Of Your Time On It (A System For Creating Videos FAST)

-

"There is never enough time to do everything, but there is always enough time to do the most important thing.” - Brian Tracy

-

The way you structure your videos does matter if you want to increase your probability of reaching a lot of people.

I won't go into how to structure a video much here, because I already covered structuring videos in this post here:

Anyways,

How many business owners are there that have time to constantly make videos throughout the day?

Instead, do this
:

After you have your ideas from people asking questions, block out 30 minutes of time for yourself to record.

Sit down with a camera in front of you, click record and answer 10-20 of the questions that your target audience asked.

Boom!

Now you have 10-20 ultra-educational videos that your audience ASKED FOR.. And it was all in one take!

Better yet, these videos will last you up to two weeks before you need to sit down and create another single piece of content.. The rest is mostly passive viewership and driving new eyeballs to your business!

"How in the world will I find the time to edit these videos, man? I don't know how to use an editing app.. that stuff's like a foreign language to me!"

Let's be clear, without editing.. Your videos will not do nearly as well. In most cases, they will not reach anybody at all.

The only way I can think of if you're trying to save time and stay focused on growing your business is to completely delegate the complex and frustrating task of editing (shameless plug for

Anyways...

If you've got someone in-house editing your videos or you do it yourself, here's some step-by-step editing tips I recommend for you that work for me personally:

1. Use Adobe Premiere Pro for your editing.. You can do a TON more to make your videos better than any "automated" editing app (I've also seen a lot of people use an app called CapCut to edit, I have not personally used it, but people seem to have some success with it).

2. Drag the entire video file into the timeline and create all of the videos in one project instead of creating a new project for each video.

3. The first thing you should do after that is get the cutting part out of the way. Spread out each video into it's own area on the timeline and get rid of all of the in-between silence when you're transitioning to new videos.

4. After that, my recommendation is to go to each individual video and cut it up the way you want it to be so that it flows in an interesting and entertaining way.

5. Then create your subtitles. go to Sequence>Auto Transcribe Sequence>Transcribe>Create Captions>Set Maximum Length Of Characters to 18>Create

then comes all the caption editing, zooming, b-roll, transitions, small tactics, etc..

that's all I'll share for now because this is incredibly boring for most people. If enough people want me to go into depth on editing I will.. drop a comment and let me know

-

"I’m goading you into applying a powerful force for creating success from what you’re going to learn… and that force, my friends, is pigheaded discipline and determination." - Chet Holmes
-

So - now you have your first fresh batch of 10 edited videos that people in your target audience will love..

For most people, their first thought is "I'm gonna put it on my Instagram and TikTok page.. what else is there to do?"

They make the mistake of getting these precious videos made that carry super helpful information.. just to let them go into the abyss and hope for something to happen.

This is what causes people to get discouraged and quit using social media for their business. They post consistently on their pages for a while and don't get much traction, and decide that the time spent making videos was a waste

No, you need to think about each individual video like a weapon in your arsenal..

If you post one video a day on your Instagram page and nowhere else, there's a low chance that your video will reach many people.

If you post that same video on TikTok, Instagram Reels, YouTube Shorts, and Facebook Reels, you increase your chances by a lot, but the probability could still be WAY better than that. (these are the platforms that currently get the most organic eyeballs.. use them)

Sure, you may get some results by simply posting the videos on your pages consistently and it could lead to a LOT of people seeing your posts. Just doing that worked unbelievably well for me.

However, if you could do something that most people aren't yet doing that will result in a LOT more eyeballs.. why wouldn't you do it?

Distribution.

However, there are a LOT of different ways that you can think about this beyond yourself. Think of everything I'm about to say just like if you were scaling your business..

Video Distribution Strategy #1: Break This Unwritten Rule Of Social Media Platforms

There seems to be this unwritten rule on every social media platform.. where each person can only have one single account.

I've probably made 5-10 different Instagram accounts in the past 2 years all by myself.

From what I know, Instagram has never removed one of my accounts for being "too similar" to another one of my accounts..

I've also never heard of a rule where Instagram will not show your videos and give it a chance at virality simply because the new account is related to your other account...

So why not create as many accounts with different emails as possible on Instagram and EVERY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA (tiktok, facebook (or facebook pages!), youtube, linkedin, whatever)..

And every time you post one of your videos on your main account, distribute that same video to all of the other accounts on all social media platforms.

Simply optimize these pages to look just like your main page, and put a link to your business in the bio of all the accounts so people can find out more about what it is you do..

This alone will drastically increase the probability of you reaching a LOT more people in a relatively passive manner (especially if you delegate the posting part.. there may even be some services that will post to a bunch of different accounts at once)

Do you have friends and family that you love and trust that would do you a favor.. or maybe you could compensate them?

Maybe they don't have a business and don't even use social media that much for monetary purposes?

Simply ask them to help you out and make more distribution accounts for your business.

Tell them to make a TikTok page, Instagram page, YouTube page, and Facebook Page that are then optimized with your business' link in the bio of all of the accounts.

Make a group chat of all of these people that made accounts for you, and every time you want a video distributed, send the video into the group chat and tell them to post it on all four of these accounts as reels, shorts, and tiktoks.

If possible (which will be a little harder), get them to create more than one account on each platform just like that so that it gives you yet another distribution channel that can be used..

Do you have a customer base of people that would be open to making accounts and posting your videos daily in exchange for a good % of everything they sell?

Make it easy for them.. You provide the affiliates with the already-edited videos, and all they have to do is make as many accounts as they'd like in order to distribute your product, and then post the videos on their accounts.

Imagine this...

You've answered just about every single question somebody could ever ask about your topic in a video.

Someone asks you a question about your topic on a forum, a direct message, wherever.

Simply send them the video that explains their question on your main social media account. This way if they click on your page and see a whole bunch of videos relating to their topic of interest, they may go binge-watch your content.. And share it with friends!

-

There are a lot more creative distribution channels I keep coming up with and I'll keep posting them here.. but here's one more cool strategy for you..

BONUS:

A lot of people see likes and followers on their accounts as "useless", but these are REAL people.

What if you gave a few virtual assistants the logins to all of your distribution accounts and told them to send a direct message to the people that like and follow the accounts..

Maybe have a templated message that they send that provides some type of value. A free lead magnet? A positive quote so that you become memorable?

This way those people that saw the videos and engaged with them can start to be funneled into your business!

CONCLUSION:

If you've used this strategy and created all of these accounts.. I want you to take a step back and see what you've created.

You've created a mass distribution network of addictive content that reaches the exact people that you want to reach, that leads straight into your business' funnel.

Is viewership guaranteed? No. But remember probability. By distributing videos like this you are drastically increasing your chances for a LOT of people to view your content..

Moral Of The Story:

-

I'd be happy to answer any questions below regarding social media.. don't be shy!

Mike Carlooch

THE END
This was an amazing post.

Could you please go into more detail about how you edit videos, etc?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
@mikecarlooch - thanks Mike for the post and sharing what has been working for you, upgraded to GOLD.

mikecarlooch

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida

DavidePaco00

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 27, 2022
This Is Not Clickbait
Dear fastlaner,

So, how do we do this?

-

-

Newsflash..

and..

Boom. Unlimited Ideas.

Want to know what is?

Do what's working.

*Mic Drop*

-

-

Anyways,

Instead, do this
:

Boom!

Anyways...

-

-

Distribution.

Imagine this...

-

BONUS:

CONCLUSION:

Moral Of The Story:

-

Mike Carlooch

THE END
Congratulations for you're writing style , it's very engaging.

Even tho , I don't work directly with social media, I advertise my rpoducts there, so thank You very much for this post! I appreciate it!

mikecarlooch

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
Congratulations for you're writing style , it's very engaging.

Even tho , I don't work directly with social media, I advertise my rpoducts there, so thank You very much for this post! I appreciate it!
Thank you Davide

Since you're a writer yourself, it means a lot to hear that from you!

mikecarlooch

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
Ok.. This makes your video success virtually guaranteed if they're good.
One thing I didn't mention in this thread is the actual specifics of how many accounts you can make on social media.

Keep in mind, I recommend doing everything that I'm about to say in moderation.. (meaning I'm not suggesting you go right now and create 100 pages in the next 3 hours. What I am saying is make a few pages every few days or so)

But this is very powerful.

Here's 2 awesome things you should know:

1. Under one single YouTube account, you can make 50 different channels.

Imagine having 50 YouTube channels and your one video is distributed across ALL of them as shorts. What do you think the chances of your video reaching people are?

Pretty dang high.

2. Facebook respects that people have clients for agencies and may run Facebook pages for them.. and guess what?

There's no limit to how many Facebook pages you can make..

Yet Facebook reels is currently one of the most powerful platforms for reaching people organically.

Whoa..

If anyone is confused, here's the moral of the story for what this thread is about :

My philosophy is that any single video you make should be milked for all it's worth. Not just posted and forgot about. Distribution on social media is not the only way to do this.. although its a big part!

Mike

Last edited:

MartinG

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Aug 22, 2015
This Is Not Clickbait
Dear fastlaner,

So, how do we do this?

-

-

Newsflash..

and..

Boom. Unlimited Ideas.

Want to know what is?

Do what's working.

*Mic Drop*

-

-

Anyways,

Instead, do this
:

Boom!

Anyways...

-

-

Distribution.

Imagine this...

-

BONUS:

CONCLUSION:

Moral Of The Story:

-

Mike Carlooch

THE END
I was looking for a system to generate endless ideas and distribute content quickly and by magic I found it today!

The world sometims works in mysterious ways.

Thanks for the value!

mikecarlooch

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
I was looking for a system to generate endless ideas and distribute content quickly and by magic I found it today!

The world sometims works in mysterious ways.

Thanks for the value!
boom! glad you like it martin

General JB2006

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 30, 2022
Hey Doug!

Hope this helps
I have seen this in redditors who Karma farm doing this strat. I have never seen it as business idea until now. But my first exposure to this kind of marketing strat is from those "movie recap" channels where they condense movies in short bingeable videos that are 10-15 minutes long. My first thought when I saw a bunch of movie recap channels pop up everywhere was this "This guy is creating an illusion of him being on top of this genre while his smurf accounts where only putting up mediocre text to speech recaps". I mean you could go on youtube and see at least one movie recap type of channel.

mikecarlooch

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
I have seen this in redditors who Karma farm doing this strat. I have never seen it as business idea until now. But my first exposure to this kind of marketing strat is from those "movie recap" channels where they condense movies in short bingeable videos that are 10-15 minutes long. My first thought when I saw a bunch of movie recap channels pop up everywhere was this "This guy is creating an illusion of him being on top of this genre while his smurf accounts where only putting up mediocre text to speech recaps". I mean you could go on youtube and see at least one movie recap type of channel.
Yep I've seen those channels!

I can't be the only one who's gotten stuck watching them, lol.. they're very binge-worthy

Striver

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Mar 23, 2017
USA
Any success stories doing this sort of thing? Or is it just statistically-sound advice?

Nyavix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Nov 21, 2022
Canada
This Is Not Clickbait
Dear fastlaner,

So, how do we do this?

-

-

Newsflash..

and..

Boom. Unlimited Ideas.

Want to know what is?

Do what's working.

*Mic Drop*

-

-

Anyways,

Instead, do this
:

Boom!

Anyways...

-

-

Distribution.

Imagine this...

-

BONUS:

CONCLUSION:

Moral Of The Story:

-

Mike Carlooch

THE END

ABSOLUTELY GENIUS!

Thank you, Mike!

I'm a music artist and I've been setting up a shorts-based experiment where I release 21 pieces of content over 7 days on a single song. Rest assured that each piece of content is visually different in some way. I was just going to release them to my main socials but Ill mix in this strategy and see how well it works!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.