Iv had an idea for an event, I cant really say too much as dont want it to be copied before iv had a chance to try.
Its a championship style event, eg with heats people competiting against each other until there is a winner.
To launch such a global event would obviously take huge backing and financing which I dont have.
Should I set out the entire plan and get all the domains and then take the plan to certain sponsors or people who would be good partners? Get them to sign a non disclourse form?
Do I try and sell them the plan and leave the idea there, or get backing and do it myself? Or take what I can get?
Or do I take a different approach and run a local version of the idea and see how that goes , get local sponsors and see how it goes? Could this risk the idea getting copied by others in bigger markets if its a hit before I get there?
Sorry thats alot of questions. Thanks in advance for all advice.
Its a championship style event, eg with heats people competiting against each other until there is a winner.
To launch such a global event would obviously take huge backing and financing which I dont have.
Should I set out the entire plan and get all the domains and then take the plan to certain sponsors or people who would be good partners? Get them to sign a non disclourse form?
Do I try and sell them the plan and leave the idea there, or get backing and do it myself? Or take what I can get?
Or do I take a different approach and run a local version of the idea and see how that goes , get local sponsors and see how it goes? Could this risk the idea getting copied by others in bigger markets if its a hit before I get there?
Sorry thats alot of questions. Thanks in advance for all advice.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
