The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to Execute on the World's Greatest Cookie

How would you make an amazing food product seriously 'fastlane'?

• Wholesale Distributors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Brick and Mortar

• Total voters

TryHardTriad

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Oct 2, 2018
Hi Fastlane Community,

I have been a long time wantrepreneur and fastlane wannabe until August this year when I decided to finally start something rather than just talking about it.

I noted the difference in gourmet cookies between the USA and here in the UK and came up with a significantly better cookie than anything that I know of in the UK, and anything I've yet to try in the USA.

I have probably had 50 something paying customers tell me that it's the best cookie they've ever tried, which is a small yet important achievement in my fastlane journey, however, I believe that I could execute better and make it something financially worthwhile.

Right now, we are doing it by mail order (make an okay 300% markup) and are getting steady orders through social media influencers and free box giveaway competitions.

With this context; how would you make an amazing food product seriously 'fastlane'?

Is bulk wholesale at a significantly reduced markup an even better option? Or should I keep focusing on pushing online marketing/advertising? Is multiple brick and mortar shops the best long term vision to fastlane? Or is there an even better vehicle of distribution that I'm yet to think of? Some kind of cookie recipe e-book lol

I'd love to know your guys' thoughts on the matter.

Cheers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.