The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

How to Execute on the World's Greatest Cookie

How would you make an amazing food product seriously 'fastlane'?

• Wholesale Distributors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Brick and Mortar

• Total voters

LA_Jau

Food Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 2, 2018
Hi Fastlane Community,

I have been a long time wantrepreneur and fastlane wannabe until August this year when I decided to finally start something rather than just talking about it.

I noted the difference in gourmet cookies between the USA and here in the UK and came up with a significantly better cookie than anything that I know of in the UK, and anything I've yet to try in the USA.

I have probably had 50 something paying customers tell me that it's the best cookie they've ever tried, which is a small yet important achievement in my fastlane journey, however, I believe that I could execute better and make it something financially worthwhile.

Right now, we are doing it by mail order (make an okay 300% markup) and are getting steady orders through social media influencers and free box giveaway competitions.

With this context; how would you make an amazing food product seriously 'fastlane'?

Is bulk wholesale at a significantly reduced markup an even better option? Or should I keep focusing on pushing online marketing/advertising? Is multiple brick and mortar shops the best long term vision to fastlane? Or is there an even better vehicle of distribution that I'm yet to think of? Some kind of cookie recipe e-book lol

I'd love to know your guys' thoughts on the matter.

Cheers!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom