What's new

How to create the best product descriptions

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Ettan Bazil

New Contributor
Joined
Apr 20, 2015
Messages
13
Location
London, UK
Rep Bank
$195
User Power: 146%
I just thought I would share this. Whether it's helpful to anyone here...?

Problem
Last year I was frustrated because I couldn't write passionately about the products I was selling. My descriptions were generic and lacked punch and individuality. It also took me around an hour to create the information for each product (stamps for collectors). In some cases, I just didn't know enough about the product.

Solution
I connected with Stamp Collectors on Facebook. My customers. People that loved the product I was selling. I contacted the ones with the most detailed profiles, that were English speaking and active in the community. I offered them my product for free in exchange for their time and expertise. After they got over the incorrect notion that they were being scammed, they were happy to receive 10 items at a time each, research the stamp, scan / photograph, write the title, type the product information and upload everything to a folder in the cloud which I then reviewed and added to my inventory. I now have arrangements with many stamp and coin collectors worldwide and send out about 100 products a month to people who are passionate about my products, write my product info and publicise my business for free within the collecting community. The stamps probably cost me about $1 each so it's a no brainer.

My customers are creating my product descriptions for me...

Not sure if this can work for anyone else but maybe it can apply to your business
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom