The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to choose the right plan

psaco131

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Mar 16, 2012
Peru
Every day I think of potential ideas, the. A day later I think it's not going to work, especially after seeing
so much competition. I understand failure is bound to happen but I don't want to waste time & money
Do I just stick with the plan no matter what I think or come up with a new one?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Thrive

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Nov 2, 2011
San Antonio, TX
It really depends on what you think. If you feel that its a losing battle, it is.
And dont leave just because of competition. Sure it might be a little harder at first, but you can gain traction with a good USP. In the big markets where everything has rules, a newcomer can come in change the rules by bringing in new thinking that is not poisoned by indoctrination, so thats a plus.

psaco131

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Mar 16, 2012
Peru
I was thinking of creating a lead generation site. Pay around 2k to develop a professional site and then teach myself SEO techniques to cut costs on advertising/marketing.

EastWind

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 31, 2009
USA
Think of competition as a validation of the idea. If you see no competition, you should be scared. It might mean that no one will want your product/service, or that the time hasn't come for it yet. Are you scared to compete? Get over it!

BeingChewsie

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Aug 27, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Every day I think of potential ideas, the. A day later I think it's not going to work, especially after seeing
so much competition. I understand failure is bound to happen but I don't want to waste time & money
Do I just stick with the plan no matter what I think or come up with a new one?

Pick one you have researched. Do it.

I'll bet if you are a typical person, you are wasting time and money on lots of things that have ZERO chance of getting you on a fastlane or bringing you closer to your dreams.

So if you think about it, doesn't it make more sense to invest time and money into something that could eventually free up more of both?

psaco131

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Mar 16, 2012
Peru
Pick one you have researched. Do it.

I'll bet if you are a typical person, you are wasting time and money on lots of things that have ZERO chance of getting you on a fastlane or bringing you closer to your dreams.

So if you think about it, doesn't it make more sense to invest time and money into something that could eventually free up more of both?

Makes a lot of sense, thanks for the heads up.

ideapad

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 19, 2012
Yes, I also think that benchmarks are necessary to keep track of a project and its success. Therefore the initial thinking BEFORE the project starts is most important and should take a lot of time which you do not have to invest after the stone is rolling. It can in retrospect save a lot of time, money and nerves as well.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.