- Joined
- Jun 5, 2019
- Messages
- 259
Rep Bank
$1,130
$1,130
User Power: 134%
Hi guys, I've finished to build my landing page for my SaaS platform that I didn't have developed yet since I'm testing the idea. In the landing page there is a CTA to convince users to leave their emails. My goal is to gather as much emails as possible.
I was wondering how will you choose the platform where to advertise it keeping in mind that my target is mostly composed of young students. In the following days I'm going to interview some of them but they aren't too much.
Thank you.
I was wondering how will you choose the platform where to advertise it keeping in mind that my target is mostly composed of young students. In the following days I'm going to interview some of them but they aren't too much.
Thank you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
