Hello everyone,
I found this forum through links on Rich Dads Forums.
I have a question.
I found a store for sale in my area.
Asking Price
$149,000Inventory
$40,000** Gross Income
$719,000Real Estate
$329,000** Cash Flow
$106,000Year Established1970FF&E
N/AEmployees1
The real estate is not included in asking price.
I do not have any experience evaluating deals. I am purely looking at this as a learning experience, practice you might say. My questions is for a asking price of 150K and its cash flowing 106K wouldn't this be an awesome buy? am I missing something?
My next question would be. I have no savings no money no cash nothing. How could I go about getting OPM to get a hold of this business?
Lets discuss
Thanks! :smxF:
I found this forum through links on Rich Dads Forums.
I have a question.
I found a store for sale in my area.
Asking Price
The real estate is not included in asking price.
I do not have any experience evaluating deals. I am purely looking at this as a learning experience, practice you might say. My questions is for a asking price of 150K and its cash flowing 106K wouldn't this be an awesome buy? am I missing something?
My next question would be. I have no savings no money no cash nothing. How could I go about getting OPM to get a hold of this business?
Lets discuss
Thanks! :smxF:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
