Hi, I and my copartner develop website based on content. We have 8 editors already but we need a much more. We emailed to circa 150 blogers already, and we're continuing doing this. But... it's VERY inefficient. Where can I find people who can want to write with us. These people will have space for their social profiles, their blog ( social icons ), and one banner above each their article.
But I think so.. People whose have their own websites may be not interested to developing another website, even if this can be profitable for these. Hmm but in the other hand our site isn't yet very popular and maybe this is reason of low interesting of our site.
I want to tell we'll be developing site, increasing traffic and looking for more and more editors but.. I launched this tread because I'm curious on how you think about it, about this activity and ways to gaining a large editors group. Ahh I didn't ended my earlier though. So maybe I should looking for people without any blogs, and tell them that they can start to build their authority in internet. Hmm this could be good.. But where these people are..
Feel free to check out our website: http://ideafortoday.com/
Best wishes!
But I think so.. People whose have their own websites may be not interested to developing another website, even if this can be profitable for these. Hmm but in the other hand our site isn't yet very popular and maybe this is reason of low interesting of our site.
I want to tell we'll be developing site, increasing traffic and looking for more and more editors but.. I launched this tread because I'm curious on how you think about it, about this activity and ways to gaining a large editors group. Ahh I didn't ended my earlier though. So maybe I should looking for people without any blogs, and tell them that they can start to build their authority in internet. Hmm this could be good.. But where these people are..
Feel free to check out our website: http://ideafortoday.com/
Best wishes!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
