The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How not to be an Entrepreneur.

AnonMV

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
May 15, 2023
Mumbai, India
It has been 5 years since I read Fastlane for the first time. In all those years, I have never once doubted the Fastlane. However, I have wasted the 5 years doing the exact thing MJ warned against in the book: Being a money chasing dreamtreprenuer. Over the past 5 years, I have attempted (and abandoned) several harebrained "startups". I have been in on every hype, tried every single bs; while side by side attending college, giving entrance exams and brushing away countless "What job are you going to do?" from everyone around me. In all that time, I have basically provided No Additional Value to anyone. I haven't sold a single sale, I haven't launched a single website, I have been action faking for far too long.

Hence, I have decided to join this forum. I chose to come here because I need a process shift. I know there is a lot of Value I can give, to the entrepreneurs on this forum and the market at large. I just need to stop being a selfish money chaser. So, for the next month, I will dedicate myself to giving value on this forum. By the end of said month, I guarantee a significant chunk of this Forum's users will gain some value on their pursuit of an Unscripted life.
Regards,
MV

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hunday

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 13, 2023
I can relate to you. I've failed all of my start-ups, and for the past few months I haven't even tried to do anything about it, except fall into the slowlane. I think you can do it, if you actively post for the month, i'll make sure to read them.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Self-reflection and self-analysis is a powerful skill. You're victorious there in recognizing your prior missteps, so it's a great step moving forward. Thank you for sharing your story.

Nazca

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
May 3, 2023
France
Welcome! Looking forward to the value you will give.

What are the fields that you are interested in, if that is not intrusive?

This capter of The Millionaire Fastlane is powerful. Chase needs and help and don't chase money - that was an intense lesson when I first read it.

Edgar King

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 29, 2021
It has been 5 years since I read Fastlane for the first time. In all those years, I have never once doubted the Fastlane. However, I have wasted the 5 years doing the exact thing MJ warned against in the book: Being a money chasing dreamtreprenuer. Over the past 5 years, I have attempted (and abandoned) several harebrained "startups". I have been in on every hype, tried every single bs; while side by side attending college, giving entrance exams and brushing away countless "What job are you going to do?" from everyone around me. In all that time, I have basically provided No Additional Value to anyone. I haven't sold a single sale, I haven't launched a single website, I have been action faking for far too long.

Hence, I have decided to join this forum. I chose to come here because I need a process shift. I know there is a lot of Value I can give, to the entrepreneurs on this forum and the market at large. I just need to stop being a selfish money chaser. So, for the next month, I will dedicate myself to giving value on this forum. By the end of said month, I guarantee a significant chunk of this Forum's users will gain some value on their pursuit of an Unscripted life.
Regards,
MV
Hey man looking forward to the value you'll bring to the world. Do you have any plans in the works?

adnanazmi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 22, 2023
Colombo, Sri Lana

Regards,
MV
Try Journaling and seeing what you can improve on a daily scale.

AnonMV

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
May 15, 2023
Mumbai, India
Hey man looking forward to the value you'll bring to the world. Do you have any plans in the works?
Certainly. My 5 years in the scripted world have taught me quite a lot of skills, from AI development to Marketing. I plan to use them to accelerate others on their journeys towards an unscripted life.

AnonMV

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
May 15, 2023
Mumbai, India
Try Journaling and seeing what you can improve on a daily scale.
Certainly. Started journaling a week ago after coming across a slew of videos on it by a youtube named Hamza Ahmed. Journaling is what prompted me to realise my action faking for what it is

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...