I tried posting this incredibly inspiring and helpful article with permission of the author, Mike Shreeve, but it proved to be way too long, and I didn't have time to keep trying to split it up. So, the link to the article is below, and I HIGHLY recommend you read it. Yes, I know I used all caps.
I met and chatted with Mike quite a bit years ago, before he was successful; about the time he decided to prove to his mailing list that he could quit his day job in just 24 hours by generating enough income through copywriting (which he did), and long before he started publishing fiction books. Really awesome guy, and this article is PURE GOLD.
Combined with teaming up with other authors and expanding out beyond just books, it could be even more powerful. Put in a content creation system like James Patterson (which he mentions), and you could build an empire.
HOW I SOLD 978 FICTION EBOOKS PER DAY IN 2014… (THE COMPLETE BREAKDOWN)
http://www.mikeshreeve.com/sell-978-fiction-ebooks-per-day-complete-guide/
I met and chatted with Mike quite a bit years ago, before he was successful; about the time he decided to prove to his mailing list that he could quit his day job in just 24 hours by generating enough income through copywriting (which he did), and long before he started publishing fiction books. Really awesome guy, and this article is PURE GOLD.
Combined with teaming up with other authors and expanding out beyond just books, it could be even more powerful. Put in a content creation system like James Patterson (which he mentions), and you could build an empire.
HOW I SOLD 978 FICTION EBOOKS PER DAY IN 2014… (THE COMPLETE BREAKDOWN)
http://www.mikeshreeve.com/sell-978-fiction-ebooks-per-day-complete-guide/
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
