The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

How franchisee business work with examples

Dreamer77

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Apr 1, 2019
Hello guys,

I have been trying to work on an idea for my real estate business. I see a real scope of adding value in real estate domain. To scale up the processes and offerings i was thinking of giving franchisee to businesses but i have limited knowledge in this regard. Could anyone please help be with the information on how does franchise work, how they monitor that rules are adhered by franchisees, what are the different revenue models of different franchise businesses. If you can help me with specific examples like mac donalds etc, it would be really helpful.

Thanks a lot!!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

NMdad

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
You might want to peruse the franchisors on www.franchise.org, and take a look at the info that the franchisors provide to franchisees. You could also request info from franchisors in the real estate (or similar) space--as if you were a potential franchisee--so you can see how they're set up, what they require from & provide to franchisees, revenue model, etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom