- Joined
- Feb 23, 2012
- Messages
- 82
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 17%
Apologies if this has been already discussed
I am looking for basic tips on how do i establish good network of entrepreneur minded people
to be honest i don't have many friends, as i found out i have not much discuss with people that don't want to grow and develop, but are interested in going out and vacations only. I basically don't have anyone to discuss business with
So any ideas? I don't think i can get some attention from serious entrepreneurs, as i am too small for them at the time, so i need a ground i can start building on.
I am looking for basic tips on how do i establish good network of entrepreneur minded people
to be honest i don't have many friends, as i found out i have not much discuss with people that don't want to grow and develop, but are interested in going out and vacations only. I basically don't have anyone to discuss business with
So any ideas? I don't think i can get some attention from serious entrepreneurs, as i am too small for them at the time, so i need a ground i can start building on.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
