The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do I price my services? (Facebook ads)

Marketing, social media, advertising

Maredona

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Mar 4, 2023
I've recently started my social media marketing agency. Done some cold calling and I've booked a meeting for Tuesday morning (It's Sunday now).
I'm confident I can deliver results for the dentist that i'm hopefully gonna work with. Since this is my first potential client I'd really appreciate some advice on pricing my service. I know it depends on a lot of different things. I'm currently thinking of about 500€ per month for my service alone and the ad cost will depend on their budget. What questions should i ask the dentist? What questions should I ask myself? in order to come up with a price that makes sense.

Thanks for any kind of help :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest116255

I've recently started my social media marketing agency. Done some cold calling and I've booked a meeting for Tuesday morning (It's Sunday now).
I'm confident I can deliver results for the dentist that i'm hopefully gonna work with. Since this is my first potential client I'd really appreciate some advice on pricing my service. I know it depends on a lot of different things. I'm currently thinking of about 500€ per month for my service alone and the ad cost will depend on their budget. What questions should i ask the dentist? What questions should I ask myself? in order to come up with a price that makes sense.

Thanks for any kind of help :)
To come up with a price, compare your suggested price (500€) to your competitors. Then, determine if your service is worse, or better. If your service is better, and a customer complains about your higher price, show them why your price is better. Exemplify the traits you have that your competitor doesn't.

Whatever you set the price to, openly state that you are willing to negotiate. That way, if your client believes it to be high, you can still keep the client and further understand what people are willing to pay for such a service.

You can ask a question like "What would be a price you are comfortable with?" This lets you know where he stands (in terms of pricing) without actually having to confirm or deny anything.

Maredona

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Mar 4, 2023
To come up with a price, compare your suggested price (500€) to your competitors. Then, determine if your service is worse, or better. If your service is better, and a customer complains about your higher price, show them why your price is better. Exemplify the traits you have that your competitor doesn't.

Whatever you set the price to, openly state that you are willing to negotiate. That way, if your client believes it to be high, you can still keep the client and further understand what people are willing to pay for such a service.

You can ask a question like "What would be a price you are comfortable with?" This lets you know where he stands (in terms of pricing) without actually having to confirm or deny anything.
Thanks for the advice :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.