- Joined
- Apr 14, 2019
- Messages
- 19
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 142%
Hello Ladies and Gents
I am looking for advice on outsourcing SEO
This will let me focus more on client acquisition, scaling up & steering the ship
I run a niche web design & digital agency for the legal industry. I launched it 2 weeks ago and signed up my first clients on Friday. They are paying for a new website, monthly support & monthly SEO services. More clients will be signed up this week. It's growing quite fast, possibly because I have a law degree and connections in this niche.
Each client expects the following
* 14 hours of work per month
* Monthly progress reports
* Backlink building
I can provide more specific info upon request. Generally, there are specific keywords for each client. They want to improve their rankings so they can increase leads.
I'm looking for advice on how to find the right people, where to find them, what to be careful of, tips, tricks, advice etc.
I will keep a close eye on everyone who works for me.
General qualities that I am looking for:
* Integrity, honesty, consistency & great work ethic
* Someone who is invested in the success of this business. There's plenty of work on the horizon for people who do right by me and my clients.
* Experience & expertise
Please shoot through your thoughts. I really appreciate it.
I'm new to the game, but eager to learn.
I am looking for advice on outsourcing SEO
This will let me focus more on client acquisition, scaling up & steering the ship
I run a niche web design & digital agency for the legal industry. I launched it 2 weeks ago and signed up my first clients on Friday. They are paying for a new website, monthly support & monthly SEO services. More clients will be signed up this week. It's growing quite fast, possibly because I have a law degree and connections in this niche.
Each client expects the following
* 14 hours of work per month
* Monthly progress reports
* Backlink building
I can provide more specific info upon request. Generally, there are specific keywords for each client. They want to improve their rankings so they can increase leads.
I'm looking for advice on how to find the right people, where to find them, what to be careful of, tips, tricks, advice etc.
I will keep a close eye on everyone who works for me.
General qualities that I am looking for:
* Integrity, honesty, consistency & great work ethic
* Someone who is invested in the success of this business. There's plenty of work on the horizon for people who do right by me and my clients.
* Experience & expertise
Please shoot through your thoughts. I really appreciate it.
I'm new to the game, but eager to learn.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
