The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do I find saas startups to work with?

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Rikz

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 24, 2023
I am a self-taught full-stack web developer about to complete my masters and am looking for saas startups who are looking to hire so I can work to improve my collaboration skills. I have already built quite a few MVPs for founders but now looking for some long term opportunity. Currently looking for working at $2k/month.

I work with React/Nextjs with redux for state management and rtk-query for api calls in frontend.

Have worked on embeddable AI chatbot, admin dashboards to manage knowledge base documents such as pdfs, docx, xls etc files and also do their user management, document management, seeing logs etc.

Have used Twilio’s video SDK for live video calls in chatbot for agent and customer communication. Used sockets for back and forth communication between frontend and backend. Have created micro-frontend architecture as well for chat Interface so it can become reusable piece of frontend to be utilised in another Nextjs frontend and in standalone mode as well without code repetition.

Have worked on searching the text in pdfs and highlighting and auto scrolling to it, used Fusejs for text similarity searching on frontend side. I use firebase auth for frontend authentication. Stripe for payments. On backend, I use Nodejs and Python, express for Nodejs and FastAPI for python. I have also worked on extracting information from documents which contain tables and images using PaddleOCR and NER in collaboration with other devs.

Here's some of the projects I've worked on:

https://shinobiai.io

https://goatogs.com

https://goiterative.com

I've built both the backend and frontend of first 2 websites and only frontend of last one.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BlackLands

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jun 5, 2019
So you came to the fastlane forum to ask for help finding a slowlane job?
Is it possible that you didn't get that this guy is trying to find a job that will enable him to become fastlaner later? Or do you think that such skills can be thought in 2 weeks of self study or using a shitty no-code tool?

Expand your horizon, there are different ways to become fastlaner, and in some of these ways you need to be a slowlaner first in order to accumulate experiences, money and connections to increase the chance to become a fastlaner later.

Jon822

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
Nov 21, 2016
Is it possible that you didn't get that this guy is trying to find a job that will enable him to become fastlaner later? Or do you think that such skills can be thought in 2 weeks of self study or using a shitty no-code tool?

Expand your horizon, there are different ways to become fastlaner, and in some of these ways you need to be a slowlaner first in order to accumulate experiences, money and connections to increase the chance to become a fastlaner later.
Then you don't come to an entrepreneurial forum to job seek. You go to a job board or build a profile on Upwork or Fiverr.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
632%
May 9, 2017
Washington State

Ayush6543

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Sep 2, 2021
I am a self-taught full-stack web developer about to complete my masters and am looking for saas startups who are looking to hire so I can work to improve my collaboration skills. I have already built quite a few MVPs for founders but now looking for some long term opportunity. Currently looking for working at $2k/month.

I work with React/Nextjs with redux for state management and rtk-query for api calls in frontend.

Have worked on embeddable AI chatbot, admin dashboards to manage knowledge base documents such as pdfs, docx, xls etc files and also do their user management, document management, seeing logs etc.

Have used Twilio’s video SDK for live video calls in chatbot for agent and customer communication. Used sockets for back and forth communication between frontend and backend. Have created micro-frontend architecture as well for chat Interface so it can become reusable piece of frontend to be utilised in another Nextjs frontend and in standalone mode as well without code repetition.

Have worked on searching the text in pdfs and highlighting and auto scrolling to it, used Fusejs for text similarity searching on frontend side. I use firebase auth for frontend authentication. Stripe for payments. On backend, I use Nodejs and Python, express for Nodejs and FastAPI for python. I have also worked on extracting information from documents which contain tables and images using PaddleOCR and NER in collaboration with other devs.

Here's some of the projects I've worked on:

https://shinobiai.io

https://goatogs.com

https://goiterative.com

I've built both the backend and frontend of first 2 websites and only frontend of last one.
Ok buddy, I am going to give you some tough love.
I was in the same spot like you trying to learn every technology, and only after my web design business failed that I realised that, my clients don't care about how much I know about technical stuff all they do care about is their problems and needs.
For that reason my advice to you would be to find those problems which the business owners are facing and coming up with solutions to those problems with what you have learnt.
Why not start building websites or apps for local businesses that you know? And while working over there, u come up with solutions to their problems.

Jon822

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
Nov 21, 2016
Ok buddy, I am going to give you some tough love.
I was in the same spot like you trying to learn every technology, and only after my web design business failed that I realised that, my clients don't care about how much I know about technical stuff all they do care about is their problems and needs.
For that reason my advice to you would be to find those problems which the business owners are facing and coming up with solutions to those problems with what you have learnt.
Why not start building websites or apps for local businesses that you know? And while working over there, u come up with solutions to their problems.
This is spot on but I'm pretty sure OP has multiple accounts and this is just his latest bs story. Stay tuned for account number 3!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.