The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How do i change my mindset . need some tips and help. thank you in advance

Anything related to matters of the mind

pawanthapa

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 15, 2021
Hello guys its been some months and im learning programming and things i am trying stuff then i recently noticed that i get too distracted form unnecessary thinking . what do i mean by this? when i said unnecessary thinking i think something totally irrelevant to the subject i'm into and i hop from that thinking to another just like this the time goes by and i can't learn anything effectively . what should i do i'd appreciate some helpful tips from you guys

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hello guys its been some months and im learning programming and things i am trying stuff then i recently noticed that i get too distracted form unnecessary thinking . what do i mean by this? when i said unnecessary thinking i think something totally irrelevant to the subject i'm into and i hop from that thinking to another just like this the time goes by and i can't learn anything effectively . what should i do i'd appreciate some helpful tips from you guys
It doesn’t sound like you’re trying to solve a specific problem or help a specific person.

What works for me is to not have a goal to learn, but to have a goal to help someone instead.

These might help:

prince1234

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Sep 8, 2021
You should get busy in the stuff so you don't get time to overthink.
Why don't you make anything by programming that you can't build now but start working hard to make it this will take time and you will not get distracted and overthink about other things.
It works for me.

JustMorpheus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Dec 18, 2021

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts