- Joined
- Aug 24, 2008
- Messages
- 130
Rep Bank
$340
$340
User Power: 21%
I was eating at denny,s the other day and talking to the waitress and cook. They said there hours were cut because of the economy. They now work 3 days a week and bring home $200 and $250 a week. The cook says he is still paying off his cook school loan of 40k. They both said they can't find another job anywhere. They are both in there 40,s. I asked them how they survive and they said it is hard. Somedays when I'm bitching about my rentals I forget how good I have it compared to many nowdays. Just one my rentals I paid 23k for nets as much as the waitress does working all month. I' don't know how to help people like this. I have over the years bought people books and told them how I did it and what they need to learn,but they never do anything. I often wonder how they got to this point in there life.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
