Hey there!
So my name is Al and I recently found out about this “fast lane” life.
The TLDR.
“My millionaire buddy told me to read the book so here I am”.
I invented a product, put a provisional patent on it, and even began creating a brand. My buddy from “back home” that I’ve known since I was 16 grew up to be a self made multi millionaire in college.
So I went to him for guidance and eventually as my business has progressed he lead me to the direction of this book, then the book lead me to here, and here I am.
So my name is Al and I recently found out about this “fast lane” life.
The TLDR.
“My millionaire buddy told me to read the book so here I am”.
I invented a product, put a provisional patent on it, and even began creating a brand. My buddy from “back home” that I’ve known since I was 16 grew up to be a self made multi millionaire in college.
So I went to him for guidance and eventually as my business has progressed he lead me to the direction of this book, then the book lead me to here, and here I am.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
