Luke Brit
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jan 16, 2023
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$65
$65
User Power: 50%
Recently I've developed ambitions to improve my country, and eventually the world. Make it so you wouldn't need to stumble upon something like the Millionaire Fastlane to become free, end poverty, corruption, etc. And the more I think about it, the more I feel I'd need both a lot of knowledge and money. So I decided to ask a question that most likely has been asked here a lot of times before, perhaps not so openly. How can I get the most ammount of money with as little time as possible? How can I "become rich quick"? Is it even possible? To what extent?
I will acknowledge that I am very young and unexperienced in everything: business, life, money, etc. So don't be afraid to tell me the truth, even if it might not be the sweetest thing to read. Thank you.
I will acknowledge that I am very young and unexperienced in everything: business, life, money, etc. So don't be afraid to tell me the truth, even if it might not be the sweetest thing to read. Thank you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
