The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hi Y'all - Louisville Kentucky here

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
Thought I would finally sign up. Been a lurker here for some time.

I am a 35 year old Digital marketer ( 13 years experience ) with a background in web site design and programming ( 17 years ) living in Louisville, Kentucky.

I've already made my first $1MM in affiliate marketing online and I am looking to start over again in another business with some of the advice on this forum ( and book ).

Hope to help anyone that asks for it ( I can help with just about anything online/digital ) and I hope to gain some info from some of you guys as well on topics I know little about.

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LibertyForMe

Habits pave the path to success.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Feb 5, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
Welcome! Glad to have you officially joined up. I am sure we can learn a lot from you!

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Hey, I am also from Louisville. You are the first person I have seen from KY! Welcome!

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
A guy called limitup did an AMA (Ask Me Anything) thread about internet marketing. You could probably do the same with your background, if you want to help out a lot of members at once and gain some rep speed in the process.

Welcome!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...