The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any Entrepreneurs in Louisville, Kentucky? Hey Fast Lane!

domainflipguy

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 22, 2012
Louisville, ky
What an awesome community. I'd wished for this after seeing other forums that undelivered on real community.

I'm a 25 year old entrepreneur here in Louisville, Kentucky hoping to connect with others in the area; Or outside obviously.

I own over 780 domains, DomainFlipGuy.com being my site for that, and run a motivation service and book called RockstarMotivation.com and a social media branding company: BrandSlapped.com and just launched a new website troubleshooting/maintenance company: WebsiteTroubleshooting.com

I want to meet others with big ideas, aspirations, and goals, and help out in any way I can.

I also run a relationship advice site for guys/girls/whomever: GuysCryToo.com #1 for Anonymous Relationship Advice, and many other domains. It's all fun and am about to launch some exciting studio/audio/educational concepts including LiveTraining.tv and RecordingStudio.com CollabJam.com etc.

Anyway, enough ranting. I'd love to network with every single one of you!

If you want to talk I'm here 24/7: 502-876-7625

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hola and welcome domainflipguy!

domainflipguy

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 22, 2012
Louisville, ky
MJ I left you a VMail earlier man.

I just launched that website troubleshooting site and can help you recover the database possibly and will help with the migration and backing it up in the future.

If you want it, I'm here, free, obviously.

Thanks!

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
What an awesome community. I'd wished for this after seeing other forums that undelivered on real community.

I'm a 25 year old entrepreneur here in Louisville, Kentucky hoping to connect with others in the area; Or outside obviously.

I own over 780 domains, ForumSpamGuy.com being my site for that, and run a motivation service and book called RockstarSpam.com and a social media branding company: SpamSlapped.com and just launched a new website troubleshooting/maintenance company: SpamTroubleshooting.com

I want to meet others with big ideas, aspirations, and goals, and help out in any way I can.

I also run a relationship advice site for guys/girls/whomever: GuysCrySpam.com #1 for Anonymous Relationship Advice, and many other domains. It's all fun and am about to launch some exciting studio/audio/educational concepts including LiveSpamTraining.tv and SpamStudio.com SpamJam.com etc.

Anyway, enough ranting. I'd love to network with every single one of you!

If you want to talk I'm here 24/7: 502-876-7625

Another example of solicitation.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
From Flips website..

I charge an hourly rate to consult via telephone, Skype, or email.

So How much do you charge?

And if I am able to give YOU some advice, how much can I charge you?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...